Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garrissa is home abdalla and abudwak. Gaaljecel iyaga dhan baa dhawr iyo toban horta ma gaadhaan?:drakelaugh:

Why the hell are you even engaging him or her?
Gaaljecel live in one Tuulo in Ijara subcounty and are part of Maxaad Cabdalle, the funny thing is she mentioned the Doorwaq who are the sheegatos in their sub sub families.

Gaaljecel live in one Tuulo in Ijara subcounty and are part of Maxaad Cabdalle, the funny thing is she mentioned the Doorwaq who are the sheegatos in their sub sub families.

Ofcourse she did. Laangaabs love to fill their Numbers with sheegatos:siilaanyolaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
You know why you are triggered and mentioning Ogaden everywhere in this forum waryaa. We are your killers, your opresssors, Masters and that one clan who will make you go extinct on your own land. Reality on the ground is harsh to face for walking Ls like xaarxajis.:mjkkk:

In 1985 the Somali government armed you to the teeth across the border in Ethiopia whilst they also armed your 1977 war refugees inside Gobolada Waqooyi and told them to fight along side the SNA.

The Garxajis were squeezed pretty hard fighting against the SNA/ Ogaadeen paramilitary in Somalkland and Ogadeen marauding savages in Ethiopia.

This was perhaps your greatest chance to do some serious damage because Isaaqs in general and Garxajis in particular were most vulnerable facing off against one of the strongest armies in sub Saharan Africa.

So what happened?

The Habar Yonis not only defended themselves but also kick the crap out of Cagdheers in Ethiopia. Not a single Habar Yonis village was ever harmed. We killed thousands of your people

Meanwhile in Somaliland the SNM destroyed the 26th army division and the Ogaden paramilitary.

We did a great xasuuq in Adhicadeeye in 1990, killing at least 1,500 Ogadeen who were living in the IDP camp there.

That was good time.

If HY were gonna go extinct it would have been then, not today.

Not a single Isaaq village has ever been lost, period. You can look through my history, HY has never lost a land that originally belonged to them. Everything we have we took it from you’ll

You Motherfcking doqon you

In 1985 the Somali government armed you to the teeth across the border in Ethiopia whilst they also armed your 1977 war refugees inside Gobolada Waqooyi and told them to fight along side the SNA.

The Garxajis were squeezed pretty hard fighting against the SNA/ Ogaadeen paramilitary in Somalkland and Ogadeen marauding savages in Ethiopia.

This was perhaps your greatest chance to do some serious damage because Isaaqs in general and Garxajis in particular were most vulnerable facing off against one of the strongest armies in sub Saharan Africa.

So what happened?

The Habar Yonis not only defended themselves but also kick the crap out of Cagdheers in Ethiopia. Not a single Habar Yonis village was ever harmed. We killed thousands of your people

Meanwhile in Somaliland the SNM destroyed the 26th army division and the Ogaden paramilitary.

We did a great xasuuq in Adhicadeeye in 1990, killing at least 1,500 Ogadeen who were living in the IDP camp there.

That was good time.

Not a single Isaaq village has ever been lost, period. You can look through my history, HY has never lost a land that originally belonged to them. Everything we have we took it from you’ll

You're all hadal Mjs in Ethiopia moved closer to Sland and took your women as wives whilst your men dashed out off the hawd. Traditional isaaq land is being divided by daroods . We're confining you to the concentration camp that's Sland

You're all hadal Mjs in Ethiopia moved closer to Sland and took your women as wives whilst your men dashed out off the hawd. Traditional isaaq land is being divided by daroods . We're confining you to the concentration camp that's Sland

This us such an aydoor move:mjlol: If they aren't hiding behind them and using their women as a shield or gave them to us when they wanted to use our shared Wells (hence the name ii door) to avoid being karbashed:pachah1: they are running away and leaving their women behind like the dhoocilo they have always been. You wonder why their men bark like women?

Wlh I have never seen people being so much afkanool knowing they are being heavily karbashed and loosing a huge chunk of land:russ: good for MJ gaining land in Hawd:salute:

Last edited:

So what happened?

That was good time.

Take your pills waryaa:mjlol: SNM have done nothing to Ogaden. SNM can only boast about killing maskiin dirs in Borama and Muuse bixi hanging dead bodies of garxajis (forever walking Ls) on trees while we butchered 50 000 of you and continue to do so:manny: Go vent somewhere else because I am not here to listen to the people I oppress, venting for a safe space like you, a gaashaamo suvirvor:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Take your pills waryaa:mjlol: SNM have done nothing to Ogaden. SNM can only boast about killing maskiin dirs in Borama and Muuse bixi hanging dead bodies of garxajis (forever walking Ls) on trees while we butchered 50 000 of you and continue to do so:manny: Go vent somewhere else because I am not here to listen to the people I oppress, venting for a safe space like you, a gaashaamo suvirvor:gucciwhat:

The SNM targeted pro Government refugees, particularly the Ogadeen

753B2EB7-53E3-4BA0-B874-A2A48310255C.jpeg

F61F57E1-C360-41D5-AC78-66CD8E2FDBD4.jpeg

SNM whacked 241 in one incident in 1988 alone. All of them Ogadeen.

Saalax Bidaar

:mjlol:
MJ’s whose capital I am about to bomb? Puhlease son don’t make me laugh. Your women are literally sleepless in Garoowe. Find something else to brag about because MJ taking a land from is a about as real as big foot sighting. :chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Bidaar

@JONB now do you believe me hooyadaa wasse. I don’t just talk you know. I actually have sources that state that your war refugees were being armed by the Government which is why the SNM attacked them and killed them

FB8F2359-19C3-48C1-9046-829831363B6D.jpeg

04891334-F7CA-4A1A-9B16-5AAF59786C8D.jpeg

Please moderators and Admin.

Don't move this thread to the clan or politics section, let those (Somalis) who are in denial of the facts on the ground awaken from their slumber.

A Somali once said; "Palestinians are my brothers, but those Somali guys are not my clan brethren, therefore, they have to be my enemies, or potential enemies."
This forum has rules. Do your job.

:mjlol:
MJ’s whose capital I am about to bomb? Puhlease son don’t make me laugh. Your women are literally sleepless in Garoowe. Find something else to brag about because MJ taking a land from is a about as real as big foot sighting. :chrisfreshhah:
You've been saying that you're near garoowe for like a month but Puntland keep dropping your commanders deep in Sland and you can't do shit. Reerahay have taken isaaq land in the hawd and that's a fact. We're now closer to laascaanood and Somaliland than to puntland hence why puntland keeps attacking from the hawd. Once we finish with the eydoor extermination of the hawd,we move across the border and finish the job

Isaaqs are the only people who'll claim to have been xasooqed and at the same time claim to have done dirt. Muh people were killed by Morgan please UN arrest him ,is all I hear from eydoors when it comes to darood. Biggest fulays ever whenever shot hits the fan they ask gaalo for help from darood this happened in Ethiopia and Biixi is doing the same shit now

The SNM targeted pro Government refugees, particularly the Ogadeen

View attachment 50288

View attachment 50287
SNM whacked 241 in one incident in 1988 alone. All of them Ogadeen.

Darod butchered 50 000 of you and continue to do so while Muse bixi was hanging garxajis victims on trees for fun after he killed dozens of them, your elected president today:mjlol: no wonder you have so much PTSD. you were getting karbashed so heavily. Sados waaxid

boasting about few hundreds Ogadens like the weak xaarxajis you are that was done by jeegaans when It's incomporable with the losses you have had in the hands of beesha Darod laandheere. Your ultimate boogey man and now loosing land and Numbers in Hawd in the hands of your rightful historic Masters who named you aydoor, our subjects:ahh::westbrookswag: while getting karbashed by Puntland. Your time is ticking waryaa. Meesha ka bax. Intan ka badan ha is ceebeyn. Waana iga talo:manny:

Isaaqs are the only people who'll claim to have been xasooqed and at the same time claim to have done dirt. Muh people were killed by Morgan please UN arrest him ,is all I hear from eydoors when it comes to darood. Biggest fulays ever whenever shot hits the fan they ask gaalo for help from darood this happened in Ethiopia and Biixi is doing the same shit now

They want to cry all day about being subjects and victims of Darods while acting like they are oppressors. Truly weird people. It might be the PTSD That's getting outta control. Have you noticed their men are sensitive and bark like women? Waa dhoocilo

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
This thread is disappointing, truly 68 IQ, while your brothers and sisters are dying you're arguing about which qabiil killed the most when none of ya'll even live in somalia, fucking brainless pieces of shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.