Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are getting wrecked everywhere . Sucks being you. I thoroughly kicked your ass in that other thread that you called in your other cagdher friends to save you. Lol
Wax iska celi fulay ga tahay wasse.

Fulaynimo waxa loo daayey xaarxajis like you. Where did you kick me out? I have dragged you in this forum multiple times fucking zoo animal. I am not a looser with no life 24/7 posting here to get validation for your PTSD. Don't act like you have any power anywhere except venting in this forum like the true gaashaamo victim you are:mjlol: you are oppressed by ogs and always mentioning us because we karbaash you daily:lolbron: afka ha ku celin your Masters nacalaa zoo animal ku yaal

Look at the aydoor fulay begging Ethiopia to make Abdi Iley stop killing them:pachah1: wlh you are the definition of fulay. What does afkanoolnimo in a forum help when you are sados like your uncles in this video begging to not be karbashed by Ogaden

Calling for back up like a true laangaab. Walina back up from another clan that dominates you like a true extinct clan:drakelaugh:

My guy, I already destroyed you with facts. You still didn’t answer my Q on when y’all ever defeated ur Habeshas masters cause mines already did.

Unlike you land squatters we have good relations with every clan we live amongst.
Stop crying like a

:trumpsmirk:

My guy, I already destroyed you with facts. You still didn’t answer my Q on when y’all ever defeated ur Habeshas masters cause mines already did.

Unlike you land squatters we have good relations with every clan we live amongst.
Stop crying like a

:trumpsmirk:

"good relations" kutee like a true irrelevant laangaab doqon:pachah1:

You still didn't mention one town anywhere that your almost non existent Gaaljecel clan inhabit by themselve?:mjlol:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Fulaynimo waxa loo daayey xaarxajis like you. Where did you kick me out? I have dragged you in this forum multiple times fucking zoo animal. I am not a looser with no life 24/7 posting here to get validation for your PTSD. Don't act like you have any power anywhere except venting in this forum like the true gaashaamo victim you are:mjlol: you are oppressed by ogs and always mentioning us because we karbaash you daily:lolbron: afka ha ku celin your Masters nacalaa zoo animal ku yaal

Look at the aydoor fulay begging Ethiopia to make Abdi Iley stop killing them:pachah1: wlh you are the definition of fulay. What does afkanoolnimo in a forum help when you are sados like your uncles in this video begging to not be karbashed by Ogaden

You’re talking about mere 30 of my folks that died when I am talking about thousands of your people who perished at my hands, at The Xawaadles and Woyanes in the last 30 years.

If that were bad enough, you built statues to honor your oppressor.

In my entire life I have heard of building statues to honor victims but never a victim honoring its oppressor. I gues everything is possible with your Doqon Ogaadeens

taalada-meles.jpg

“Annagu dhamaan Melez baa nahay”

1:39

Most shameful video I have ever seen

"good relations" kutee like a true irrelevant laangaab doqon:pachah1:

You still didn't mention one town anywhere that your almost non existent Gaaljecel clan inhabit by themselve?:mjlol:

I know illiteracy is common within ur brethren so here’s a chart of our numerous deegans. We’re not land squatters but peaceful farmers who mind our buisness. Can’t relate to you homeless nomads.

F668E4F0-2F2C-45CE-8C44-89DB0576A362.jpeg

Dirisamo, Barsane, Abtisame, Doqondiide, and Bees are all subclans. Still waiting on your answer though

:denzelnigga:

You’re talking about mere 30 of my folks that died when I am talking about thousands of your people who perished at my hands, at The Xawaadles and Woyanes in the last 30 years.

In my entire life I have heard of building statues to honor victims but never a victim honoring its oppressor. I gues everything is possible with your Doqon Ogaadeens

taalada-meles.jpg

Ogaden are habesha bum lickers. They need to stop claiming somali

Please moderators and Admin.

Don't move this thread to the clan or politics section, let those (Somalis) who are in denial of the facts on the ground awaken from their slumber.

A Somali once said; "Palestinians are my brothers, but those Somali guys are not my clan brethren, therefore, they have to be my enemies, or potential enemies."

I know illiteracy is common within ur brethren so here’s a chart of our numerous deegans. We’re not land squatters but peaceful farmers who mind our buisness. Can’t relate to you homeless nomads.

View attachment 50276

Dirisamo, Barsane, Abtisame, Doqondiide, and Bees are all subclans. Still waiting on your answer though

:denzelnigga:

Gaaljecel in Garissa :chrisfreshhah: look at this nonsense @Ferrari

You still haven't mentioned one town your extinct clan inhabit just like I thought. You don't have any. Don't compare where you can't compete naaya:kanyeshrug:

Laangaabs are peaceful because they have no choice but love to talk big to their oppressors online:mjlol:

Last edited:

taalada-meles.jpg

You know why you are triggered and mentioning Ogaden everywhere in this forum waryaa. We are your killers, your opresssors, Masters and that one clan who will make you go extinct on your own land. Reality on the ground is harsh to face for walking Ls like xaarxajis.:mjkkk:

Gaaljecel in Garissa :chrisfreshhah: look at this nonsense @Ferrari

You still haven't mentioned one town your extinct clan inhabit just like I thought. You don't have any. Don't compare where you can't compete naaya:kanyeshrug:

Laangaabs are peaceful because they have no choice but love to talk big to their oppressors online:mjlol:
Garrissa is home abdalla and abudwak. Gaaljecel iyaga dhan baa dhawr iyo toban horta ma gaadhaan?:drakelaugh:

Why the hell are you even engaging him or her?

Garrissa is home abdalla and abudwak. Gaaljecel iyaga dhan baa dhawr iyo toban horta ma gaadhaan?:drakelaugh:

Why the hell are you even engaging him or her?

I am just triggering them more by reminding them about who they are but you are right I should let a laangaab like Gaaljecel vent and have a little safe space before they go extinct:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts