Why is everyone so quiet about the somali genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laangaabs don't understand big clans can stand by themselve and don't need yaa hebel ah

Gaaljecel have quality not quantity. Unlike you big footed low IQ’s nomads, we successfully pushed away Habeshas expansions to Shabelle regions under the leadership of Sheikh Hassan Baesane while holding off Italian colonials with our Biyomaal brothers. My subclan ran out Al Shabbab from Jowhar and we have monopoly on the most fertile land in Somalia. We even pushed out of Hiran with Xawaadle and back to your Ethiopian sandbox when y’all were homeless and trying to invade us. So... I think we’re done here.

:mjlol:

Extinct clans are funny. Mentioning outdated powers from colonial times, stone age history because you have nothing for yourselve now and even using what other Hawiyes did as an accomplishment? A Classic laangaab clan move who are on the brink of extinction. We only have Xawaadle as an Hawiye enemy and we have been butchering them through Liyu police lately. Unlike you, we fight our own battles and don't claim what other Darods accomplished. Delusional laangaab dhoocil

As I said earlier, extinct irrelevant clans shouldn't FKD. Gaaljecel have no power anywhere and barely exist:mjlol: you have no home, you have no state, f*ck you don't even have one single town anywhere you inhabit by yourselve. Wlh you are a sado clan. I actually feel Sorry for you.

Ogaden control three regions and will live the good life forever meanwhile your laangaab clan will disappear. The harsh truth:pachah1:

Laangaabs don't understand big clans can stand by themselve and don't need yaa hebel ah

Extinct clans are funny. Mentioning outdated powers from colonial times, stone age history because you have nothing for yourselve bow and even using what other Hawiyes did as an accomplishment? A Classic laangaab clan move who are on the brink of extinction. We only have Xawaadle as an Hawiye enemy and we have been butchering them through Liyu police lately. Unlike you, we fight our own battles and don't claim what other Darods accomplished. Delusional laangaab dhoocil

As I said earlier, extinct irrelevant clans shouldn't FKD. Gaaljecel have no power anywhere and barely exist:mjlol: you have no home, you have no state, f*ck you don't even have one single town anywhere you inhabit by yourselve. Wlh you are a sado clan. I actually feel Sorry for you.

Ogaden control three regions and will live the good life forever meanwhile your laangaab clan will disappear. The harsh truth:pachah1:

We occupy Hirshabelle with Xawaadle and Abgaal you idiot. Jowhar is our main deegan.

:mjlol:

We have whole towns and villages scattered through the South, of course you wouldn’t know being an Amhara slave for all these years the concept of being free landowner. You couldn’t refute anything I said, but there’s a reason y’all are extinct from Hiraan and that’s my langaab clan + Xawaadle’s doing.

Ogadens are the most embarassing clan, all those numbers you claim and still second class citizens in Ethiopia. How you subservient to short Amhaaras and lowly Oromos? Wa yaab wallahi where y’all conjured the confidence to even speak to clans, like myself, who own land boutfiul and still have serfs working on our plantations. We truly aren’t cut from the same cloth. Worry about your clan being assimilated into Oromo one day.

We occupy Hirshabelle with Xawaadle and Abgaal you idiot. Jowhar is our main deegan.

We have whole towns and villages scattered through the South, of course you wouldn’t know being an Amhara slave for all these years the concept of being free landowner. You couldn’t refute anything I said, but there’s a reason y’all are extinct from Hiraan and that’s my langaab clan + Xawaadle’s doing.

Ogadens are the most embarassing clan, all those numbers you claim and still second class citizens in Ethiopia. How you subservient to short Amhaaras and lowly Oromos? Wa yaab wallahi where y’all conjured the confidence to even speak to clans, like myself, who own land boutfiul and still have serfs working on our plantations. We truly aren’t cut from the same cloth. Worry about your clan being assimilated into Oromo one day.

You have no stakes in those States, the lies:mjlol: mention one town or city that only belongs to you almost non existent clan. You know very well you are dominated by the big Hawiye clans and have no town you claim for yourselve. You have no mouth to FKD. You are embaressing yourselve caranyahay

If anyone is a second class citizen right now and being assimilated into Oromos like in their past history, It's your fellow Hawiye clans in Baabile since you love to claim other Hawiye accomplishment as yours, you can take their Ls as well, langaab fowqal langaab:russ:

Ogadens are known to make Oromos go extinct in the Jubbas unlike your Irir brethens that are known to be annexed by Oromos just like the subject of this thread:pachah1:you know What's good. Waa waxaad la cabaadeysid:fantasia2:

You have no stakes in those States, the lies:mjlol: mention one town or city that only belongs to you almost non existent clan. You know very well you are dominated by the big Hawiye clans and have no town you claim for yourselve. You have no mouth to FKD. You are embaressing yourselve caranyahay

If anyone is a second class citizen right now and being assimilated into Oromos like in their past history, It's your fellow Hawiye clans in Baabile since you love to claim other Hawiye accomplishment as yours, you can take their Ls as well, langaab fowqal langaab:russ:

Ogadens are known to make Oromos go extinct in the Jubbas unlike your Irir brethens that are known to be annexed by Oromos just like the subject of this thread:pachah1:you know What's good. Waa waxaad la cabaadeysid:fantasia2:

You should have his energy toward your Tigray masters :lolbron:

Are you triggered that a “langaab” clan like mines as more freedoms then y’all? It’s not my fault my towns and districts aren’t controlled by Habeshas midgets. When my dad goes to Addis he makes sure niggas know he ain’t no Ogaden

:russ:

Make Oromos exinct kulaha, y’all are the Oromos with your sheegatos, second to Rahanweyne to the amount assimilated. Y’all still had to beg to Kenya Bantu masters to control Jubaland what happened to your mighty numbers?

Y’all couldnt take over Hiraan and “laangabs” like myself karbashed y’all back to Jigjiiga. You sound like broken record but then again Ogadens aren’t particular known for high IQ. On the scoreboard against Habeshas my clan has defeated them and secured our land. Can you say that?

:liberaltears:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
To hear these somalis on here who claim to be muslim saying they don't care about other clans dying f*ck outta here with that bullshit.
But you'll see them crying for their Palestinian brother fucking coons.
It's on you guys when you have to answer to Allah for that and might go hell for that since you don't view everyone as equal and those you don't care about when they go heaven don't be begging for them later.
Please don't call yourself a Muslim if you don't care about other muslims dying.
As much as I want to be qabilist islam is way more important for me to override it. I might say some weird stuff but in my real life I don't view any muslim better or more important than another :farmajoyaab:

@Cognitivedissonance
@Coulombs law
and anyone else
You clearly don't fear Allah and that makes me sad for anyone who thinks like that

Allah said if you see oppressed muslims either do something, speak about it or have them in your hearts if it's too difficult for you and you'd be killed or something and thats the least of iman. Can you imagine not having the littlest amount of iman:farole:
I agree tell @Suhaib and others abaayo macaan may Allah guide the people of mogadishu and hargaysa to islam.

Didn’t you say you only care about your sub clan? Then it applies to you:comeon:

The most i can do is pray for them. But you can't seriously expect HG to help them? We barely live in Ethiopia. We have no contact with Oromos, Ogaden are our buffer zone. They wouldn't help me anyways, you know the reputation we HG have, we cant afford to be friendly with others :manny:

You should have his energy toward your Tigray masters :lolbron:

Are you triggered that a “langaab” clan like mines as more freedoms then y’all? It’s not my fault my towns and districts aren’t controlled by Habeshas midgets. When my dad goes to Addis he makes sure niggas know he ain’t no Ogaden

:russ:

Make Oromos exinct kulaha, y’all are the Oromos with your sheegatos, second to Rahanweyne to the amount assimilated. Y’all still had to beg to Kenya Bantu masters to control Jubaland what happened to your mighty numbers?

Y’all couldnt take over Hiraan and “laangabs” like myself karbashed y’all back to Jigjiiga. You sound like broken record but then again Ogadens aren’t particular known for high IQ. On the scoreboard against Habeshas my clan has defeated them and secured our land. Can you say that?

:liberaltears:

It's still not your history wannabe mooryaantaad tahay wasse :mjlol: PTSD and cuqdad are a laangaab problem and if you knew better about demographics in Galbeed, you would know those Ogadens were from Qoraxey and Godey, not Jigjiga. They were refugees so the war was not equal. Nor the history of your extinct clan. they are from places with actual resources and only inhabited by Ogaden unlike your non existent clan that have no land or deegaans for themselve:nahgirl: you are not even comparable to us. Imagine a xoolo debating a lion. Let the Abgaal and Xawaadle take this talk since they dominate your irrelevant afar xabos while we dominate the three of your kind left in the Jubbas where you hide behind mareexaan like the es you have always been:pachah1: forever hiding behind laandheers. We dominate politics in three East African countries. You don't even dominate one town Lmao war tan ila arka bal

You should not talk about Raxanweyn btw as you are the ones begging them to be allies with you since you are irrelevant amongst Hawiyes. Oromos kutee when you Irir Oromo brethens are the ones suffering from identity crisis after being annexed by them for centuries. Gaal jecel will be ancient history next to Ajuuran:drakelaugh:just face it nacala:ahh:

Last edited:

Extinct clans are funny. Mentioning outdated powers from colonial times, stone age history because you have nothing for yourselve now and even using what other Hawiyes did as an accomplishment? A Classic laangaab clan move who are on the brink of extinction. We only have Xawaadle as an Hawiye enemy and we have been butchering them through Liyu police lately. Unlike you, we fight our own battles and don't claim what other Darods accomplished. Delusional laangaab dhoocil

Xawaadle have incinerated and dumped your charcoal body in the shabelle river and culled the numbers in one of your subclan significantly.

Ogaden are shaydaan land squatters, they tried that shit with us in the 80’s and 90’s and look what happened to them. Siad Barre armed you guys and tried to Daroodize Hiiran in an attempt to further his MOD agenda and somehow stay in power and he failed miserably. We have nothing to do with you guys now I have no clue what you are talking about mentioning killing us through the Liyuu police stop making stuff up.

Our beef is history, I know what happened decades ago angers you and you want to exact revenge but it isn’t gonna happen. Focus on your next land squatting antics in jubbaland and move on.

Xawaadle have incinerated and dumped your charcoal body in the shabelle river and culled the numbers in one of your subclan significantly.

Ogaden are shaydaan land squatters, they tried that shit with us in the 80’s and 90’s and look what happened to them. Siad Barre armed you guys and tried to Daroodize Hiiran in an attempt to further his MOD agenda and somehow stay in power and he failed miserably. We have nothing to do with you guys now I have no clue what you are talking about mentioning killing us through the Liyuu police stop making stuff up.

Our beef is history, I know what happened decades ago angers you and you want to exact revenge but it isn’t gonna happen. Focus on your next land squatting antics in jubbaland and move on.

Lower Jubba is ours. You can have your hiiraan for yourselve. I am not interested waryaa when I have way more land to claim. The refugees in Hiiraan were simply refugees just like a lot of Irir refugees were ressetled in the Ogaden region when Siad Barre was chasing them. Unlike you ungreatful bastards, we didn't kill you when you were living as refugees on our land and getting special treatment by the Ethiopian government while they were displacing Ogaden natives. I guess those Irir refugees were land squatters? Stupid. Don't point fingers when three can be pointed back

And Liyu police cross the border and kill you as they pls when they want to. That's the reality. Get over it yarka

Lower Jubba is ours. You can have your hiiraan for yourselve. I am not interested waryaa when I have way more land to claim. The refugees in Hiiraan were simply refugees just like a lot of Irir refugees were ressetled in the Ogaden region when Siad Barre was chasing them. Unlike you ungreatful bastards, we didn't kill you when you were living as refugees on our land and getting special treatment by the Ethiopian government while they were displacing Ogaden natives. I guess those Irir refugees were land squatters? Stupid. Don't point fingers when three can be pointed back

And Liyu police cross the border and kill you as they pls when they want to. That's the reality. Get over it yarka

Let me guess this straight, Ogaden were brought into Hiiran as refugees and we fed you, gave you clothes, food, and some homes and How did you repay us ?

By accepting arms given by Siad Barre and trying to fucking exterminate us in our own home.

And for some reason I’m the ungrateful bastard ? Do you actually see the logic and reasoning in your own posts ?

Sorry bro but there’s nothing you can do now that can amount as revenge. Xaawadle got the last laugh and they proved to every single Qabil in Somalia how to deal with Land squatters like your people. Dameer waaxid.

The marginalization happening to you guys in Kilika Shanaad and ONLF dismantling and giving up is absolute pure karma.

I don’t care what land squatting antics you guys go for now, once you take over Jubbada hose go take benaadir for all I care but if I see you in Hiiran it’s gonna be Game. Set. Match.

FYI Liyuu police crossing the border past ferfer town into Hiiran doesn’t mean anything. The nearest towns close to the Ogadenia border is Matabaan district settled by HG ceyr and Farlibaax settled by other minor clans. Stop making shit up dameeryahow.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Let me guess this straight, Ogaden were brought into Hiiran as refugees and we fed you, gave you clothes, food, and some homes and How did you repay us ?

By accepting arms given by Siad Barre and trying to fucking exterminate us in our own home.

And for some reason I’m the ungrateful bastard ? Do you actually see the logic and reasoning in your own posts ?

Sorry bro but there’s nothing you can do now that can amount as revenge. Xaawadle got the last laugh and they proved to every single Qabil in Somalia how to deal with Land squatters like your people. Dameer waaxid.

The marginalization happening to you guys in Kilika Shanaad and ONLF dismantling and giving up is absolute pure karma.

I don’t care what land squatting antics you guys go for now, once you take over Jubbada hose go take benaadir for all I care but if I see you in Hiiran it’s gonna be Game. Set. Match.

FYI Liyuu police crossing the border past ferfer town into Hiiran doesn’t mean anything. The nearest towns close to the Ogadenia border is Matabaan district settled by HG ceyr and Farlibaax settled by other minor clans. Stop making shit up dameeryahow.
They tried the same thing in the North. In the 1977 they were resettled in Waqooyi Galbeed, Togdher and Sool. We welcomed them into our land for them to turn into Paramilitary for Siyaad Barre.

The SNM killed thousands of them.

I am glad the Xawaadle did what they did @Jalalaqsi.

We are not giving up caranyahow. Talking about making shit up. We are taking control of our land and region without going to war with Ethiopia just like every other clan living in the region, have been doing.

Lower and Middle Jubba are Ogaden gobol for centuries clueless nacas. Land squatting is a reer Muqdisho thing and even there It's the relevant laandheers Hawiyes who do it and not extinct clans like gaal jecel.

Irir refugee rats were armed too btw in K5 to kill and displace Ogadens during Siad Barre era. Why do you think some Somalis love singing "Itoobiya Waa walaalaheen" for decades? Again clueless. Don't leave out the bigger picture waryaa that doesn't fit your trauma

And you didn't clothe those refugees Beenaale waaxid. It was through Ngos and if any tax money was used, my family's tax money was being used too. Iigama xigtid.

Those refugees included 1 million non Ogadens but ofcourse you are obsessed with our name. Anyways keep your hiiraan for yourselve. I am not interested or have never had any connection to that gobol. I am eating good and have my deegaan on check. I didn't bring you up in this thread until that laangaab dhoocil brought your name into it because that's what laangaabs are good for

Last edited:
They tried the same thing in the North. In the 1977 they were resettled in Waqooyi Galbeed, Togdher and Sool. We welcomed them into our land for them to turn into Paramilitary for Siyaad Barre.

The SNM killed thousands of them.

I am glad the Xawaadle did what they did @Jalalaqsi.

Stay mad because you are going extinct in Hawd:mjlol: is in every thread Ogs are mentioned like a proper cuqdad filled looser:chrisfreshhah:xaarxajis victims. You didn't kill any of us and talk about how you wish you killed us every second day:pachah1:imagine being a garxajis who is oppressed on both sides of the border? L L L L. Let the Jeegaans do the FKD for isaaqs:russ:

We are not giving up caranyahow. Talking about making shit up. We are taking control of our land and region without going to war with Ethiopia just like every other clan living in the region, have been doing.

Lower and Middle Jubba are Ogaden gobol for centuries clueless nacas. Land squatting is a reer Muqdisho thing and even there It's the relevant laandheers Hawiyes who do it and not extinct clans like gaal jecel.

Irir refugee rats were armed too btw in K5 to kill and displace Ogadens during Siad Barre era. Why do you think some Somalis love singing "Itoobiya Waa walaalaheen" for decades? Again clueless. Don't leave out the bigger waryaa that doesn't fit your trauma

And you didn't clothe those refugees Beenaale waaxid. It was through Ngos and if any tax money was used, my family's tax money was being used too. Iigama xigtid.

Those refugees included 1 million non Ogadens but ofcourse you are obsessed with our name. Anyways keep your hiiraan for yourselve. I am not interested or have never had any connection to that gobol. I am eating good and have my deegaan on check. I didn't bring you up in this thread until that laangaab dhoocil brought your name into it because that's what laangaabs are good for

Unbe -fucking lievable , it’s like I’m FKDing with a girl who just learned her abtirsi yesterday. :russ:

It’s the typical “I’m Darood and I can’t do no wrong” rhetoric you are spewing here and I can see right through it.
Your people are land squatters and that’s what you are.

Do me a favour and iga leexo caghdeer nacasyahow, I got better things to do than engage in petty Qabiil fights in the year of 2018.

Development, Renewable Energy, sustainable economies, and setting up a competent administration awaits me.

Got no time to deal with ancient beefs from sinful people :nahgirl:

Last edited:
Unbe -fucking lievable , it’s like I’m FDKing with a girl who just learned her abtirsi yesterday. :russ:

It’s the typical “I’m Darood and I can’t do no wrong”
Your people are land squatters and that’s what you are.

Do me a favour and iga leexo caghdeer nacasyahow, I got better things to do than engage in petty Qabiil fights in the year of 2018.

Development, Renewable Energy, sustainable economies, and setting up a competent administration awaits me.

Got no time to deal with ancient beefs from sinful people :nahgirl:

We are not land squatters in lower Jubba carankaad tahay wasse. It's like saying Xawaadle are land squatters in Hiiraan. Get it?

We are moving big things as well but will trigger our fans aka haters from time to time:pachah1:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Stay mad because you are going extinct in Hawd:mjlol: ****** is in every thread Ogs are mentioned like a proper cuqdad filled looser:chrisfreshhah:xaarxajis victims. You didn't kill any of us and talk about how you wish you killed us every second day:pachah1:imagine being a garxajis who is oppressed on both sides of the border? L L L L. Let the Jeegaans do the FKD for isaaqs:russ:

You are getting wrecked everywhere . Sucks being you. I thoroughly kicked your ass in that other thread that you called in your other cagdher friends to save you. Lol
Wax iska celi fulay ga tahay wasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending