Why I love Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true all Somalis in somalia learn Arabic from the age of 4 maybe your dhaqan celis ass doesn't know Arabic but that doesn't mean rest of Somalis are like you
:ooh:ooooh really so all this arab somalis are hiding in somalia, and thats why i have never met one! i am so enlightened,really, of course, qurbajoog most have forgotten their language.
:mjlol:stoooop
nigga i lived in somalia, ain't nobody was going around speaking Arabic
:ivers:
the occasional wadaad and wadaadad spoke some Arabic, doesn't mean all people did

:ooh:ooooh really so all this arab somalis are hiding in somalia, and thats why i have never met one! i am so enlightened,really, of course, qurbajoog most have forgotten their language.
:mjlol:stoooop
nigga i lived in somalia, ain't nobody was going around speaking Arabic
:ivers:
the occasional wadaad and wadaadad spoke some Arabic, doesn't mean all people did
I lived in somalia too and everyone was in a duggsi from The age of 4 and they learn Arabic if you say no you're lying to yourself

I lived in somalia too and everyone was in a duggsi from The age of 4 and they learn Arabic if you say no you're lying to yourself

people learned how to read quraan, in dugsi. knowing the alif ba ta doesn't mean you speak the language:ayaanswag:- no one could hold a convo with an Arab

Best trolling ever
:russ::pachah1:
They are all triggered by what u said.
:salute:
Us warsengali are Arab, we are not darood that was just our cunning way to force the dominant clan to accept us as allies.
:banderas:
Niggas didn't even realize I copied the article I ain't got time to write all of that :deadpeter:

The bastards of the family
:snoop:
I believe in warsengali supremacy everyone is descended from our noble line!

I swear it!
I know walaal warsangali is the greatest somali qabiil we had our sultanate for more than 600 years and we would've unified Somalia if it wasn't for those damn Brits :kodaksmiley:

I know walaal warsangali is the greatest somali qabiil we had our sultanate for more than 600 years and we would've unified Somalia if it wasn't for those damn Brits :kodaksmiley:
We could of had habargidr concubines on monday.Majeerteen ones on Sunday and Isaaq on Saturday.
:bell:
That HG ass , I can taste it now
:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts