Why I love Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs are savages plain and simple, they are slowly heading in the direction of bani israel, they gonna be replaced soon. They try to copy cadaan too much, and then they hang them dry like saddam and gaddafi. Quran says if you become the oppressors like pharoan you will be replaced, it's easy for the almighty. Lets review how the other trusted seed of abraham is behaving, they are prideful and arrogant (Iblis didn't get kicked out for nothing), they copy western society (albeit at a slower rate, even saudi are changing thanks to bin kalb salman) they look down on others and have slaves (indians, phillipines, africans etc). They don't follow the laws of the quran only few do nowadays, to be fair none of us are perfect but when the prophethood is passed on to you, the judgement is more strict (look at bani israel) more is generally expected of you and to be quite frank they are falling short these days in fulfilling that religious covenant. They fight one another and don't support other muslims, look at what happens in palestine every year, yemen also and burma. Hell even whites care more about the burmese than arabs, so called muslim brothers they are, but this is just my opinion.

Arabs are savages plain and simple, they are slowly heading in the direction of bani israel, they gonna be replaced soon. They try to copy cadaan too much, and then they hang them dry like saddam and gaddafi. Quran says if you become the oppressors like pharoan you will be replaced, it's easy for the almighty. Lets review how the other trusted seed of abraham is behaving, they are prideful and arrogant (Iblis didn't get kicked out for nothing), they copy western society (albeit at a slower rate, even saudi are changing thanks to bin kalb salman) they look down on others and have slaves (indians, phillipines, africans etc). They don't follow the laws of the quran only few do nowadays, to be fair none of us are perfect but when the prophethood is passed on to you, the judgement is more strict (look at bani israel) more is generally expected of you and to be quite frank they are falling short these days in fulfilling that religious covenant. They fight one another and don't support other muslims, look at what happens in palestine every year, yemen also and burma. Hell even whites care more about the burmese than arabs, so called muslim brothers they are, but this is just my opinion.
I respect your opinion but it's wrong

Blah blah blah
All that qashin coming out of your mouth and yet you don't make any logical sense at all
It's safe to say that you are a result of Arab slavery and Incestry
Remember who ever breed with piss drinkers have a low IQ point ranging from 60 to 55 which is beyond the mentally retarded sector.
Hence why you will see a lot of xoolo somalis like yourself bellydancing for the shisha piping fat arab c*nt in gayudi arabia
You seem to be triggered by my post I made earlier exposing the backwards camel jockey queers.

Im even more surprised when you included somalia to be part of the Arab poor countries .
This has put all the thinkers to question, how are Somalis arab?
They don't fucking share any sort of heritage plus we Somalis are not fucking yellow.
We don't have anything in common with these fucking sandniggers except from that Arabic religion
So you are denying that somalis are a homogeneous ethnic group.
you're denying that somalis have no cushitic roots are you calling us bastards?
you're denying that Somalis haven't got a language of their own (just because 70% of our structural words consist of Arabic loanwords it doesn't mean we become arab over the night)!

It's people like you who have this sorts of mindset .
I don't know what to say really you have a slave mentality my friend.

It's always these particular people that lick the ballsacks of a filthy hairy Arab creature
I don't want to sound qabyaalist but it's ppl from the buttland region

Blah blah blah
All that qashin coming out of your mouth and yet you don't make any logical sense at all
It's safe to say that you are a result of Arab slavery and Incestry
Remember who ever breed with piss drinkers have a low IQ point ranging from 60 to 55 which is beyond the mentally retarded sector.
Hence why you will see a lot of xoolo somalis like yourself bellydancing for the shisha piping fat arab c*nt in gayudi arabia
You seem to be triggered by my post I made earlier exposing the backwards camel jockey queers.

Im even more surprised when you included somalia to be part of the Arab poor countries .
This has put all the thinkers to question, how are Somalis arab?
They don't fucking share any sort of heritage plus we Somalis are not fucking yellow.
We don't have anything in common with these fucking sandniggers except from that Arabic religion
So you are denying that somalis are a homogeneous ethnic group.
you're denying that somalis have no cushitic roots are you calling us bastards?
you're denying that Somalis haven't got a language of their own (just because 70% of our structural words consist of Arabic loanwords it doesn't mean we become arab over the night)!

It's people like you who have this sorts of mindset .
I don't know what to say really you have a slave mentality my friend.

It's always these particular people that lick the ballsacks of a filthy hairy Arab creature
I don't want to sound qabyaalist but it's ppl from the buttland region
What are you talking about don't embarrass yourself average IQ of somalia is 68 average IQ f Iraq 87
Only retarded person I see here is you
:yacadiim:

What are you talking about don't embarrass yourself average IQ of somalia is 68 average IQ f Iraq 87
Only retarded person I see here is you
:yacadiim:

Ahahaha
Is that something to brag about then?
As if that's the ultimatum huh
Could you walk around the streets and say Hey I have an IQ of 68 points as if you think that's normalcy

Somalis Should be ashamed that they're beneath 90-100 let alone
And are you aware that 70 points is the deadline limit of a stupid individual and somalis are beneath that .
Which explains a fucking lot
:drakelaugh:

I agree on that
These people are racist motherfuckers
I lived in arab countries myself and they're the most qashin.
Somalis in libya and other arab shiteholes are fleeing to Israel for asylum now imagine that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts