Why I love Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
@government don't be fooled they took 10 Majerteens for DNA test back in Canada they where 94% cushitic East African, the Ogadeen, Warsangelis, and other Darood tribes even got more Arab than the big tribe Majerteen.

@government don't be fooled they took 10 Majerteens for DNA test back in Canada they where 94% cushitic East African, the Ogadeen, Warsangelis, and other Darood tribes even got more Arab than the big tribe Majerteen.
Bro I'm not majerteen majerteen deluded their Arab blood by marrying other Somalis us warsangali kept our blood line clean that's why most warsangalis are j1 haplogroup

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
What makes me more suprised is that the Somali from ethiopia has less Cushitic than a Somali from Somalia.

An “Arab” is really only someone who speaks Arabic. They are Christians and Muslims and Druze. There are Arabs who are Israeli citizens, enjoying most of the rights of any other Israeli, and those who are Palestinians trapped in the Gaza Strip living in inhumane conditions. There are rich (Dubai) and poor (Yemen/somalia)

tf you said anyone who speaks Arabic is Arab, Somalis don't speak Arabic loool. i wonder if a real Arab would ever dedicate so much of their time to us, that they make an entire essay.:ftw9nwa:
More Somalis speak Arabic.it is official language.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The ONLY thing i like about Arabs is because of our beloved Prophet Muhammed Peace be upon him was born amongst them. It was Allaahu Akbaar decree for this to happen, so in that case, i respect them for that. Also i like their language because it was the mother tongue language of our Prophet PBUH. Not to mention the Holly book Quran is written is Arabic.

Other than that, the contemporary arabs are ridiculous bunch of backward people who are not aware of their esteem and privilege that Allaah swt bestowed them. Its like a Royal family who go destitute after their King father is dead. Sad

Last edited:

World

VIP
The ONLY thing i like about Arabs is because of our beloved Prophet Muhammed Peace be upon him was born amongst them. It was Allaahu Akbaar decree for this to happen, so in that case, i respect them for that. Also i like their language because it was the mother tongue language of our Prophet PBUH.

Other than that, the contemporary arabs are ridiculous bunch of backward people who are not aware of their esteem and privilege that Allaah swt bestowed them. Its like a Royal family who go destitute after their King father is dead. Sad
What esteem and privilege did Allah give modern day Arabs?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well..the esteem of being the race of Our prophet pbuh. The esteem of Islam religion beginning with them. The privilege of controlling the holly land. etc etc etc ...do i need to spell it out?

Well..the esteem of being the race of Our prophet pbuh. The esteem of Islam religion beginning with them. The privilege of controlling the holly land. etc etc etc ...do i need to spell it out?
:faysalwtf:
Islam started with Adam tho , Abraham was a Muslim as well.Does that mean Jews are esteemed
As well?
:ayaanswag:

Also the holy land is for all Muslims those who control it now are not proper Muslims.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope. Adam ASW started Monotheism. And Ibrahim ASW continued Monotheism. Prophet Muhammed PBUH started Islam, and his umma are called Muslims. Just like Issa/Jesus ASW Ummas are Called Christians from Christ the Mesiah. (In Arabic Issa was Messih)

Nope. Adam ASW started Monotheism. And Ibrahim ASW continued Monotheism. Prophet Muhammed PBUH started Islam, and his umma are called Muslims. Just like Issa/Jesus ASW Ummas are Called Christians from Christ the Mesiah. (In Arabic Issa was Messih)
Islam is not started the Quran constantly mentions how Abraham was a Muslim.
Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allaah]. And he was not of the polytheists.} [Quran 3:67]

Please stop bringing ignorance to Islam
:nahgirl:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well....technically we can argue that ALL monotheists umma were automatically Muslims by the definition of the word. Islam included, it means the submission to the will of God.

So technically, we r both right. But a technicality, Prophet Muhammad PBUH perfected Islam in my opinion. He was the last Rassul. Just like The Jews Were perfected by the coming of Nabi Issa ASW. So in essence Prophet Muhammad PBUH Perfected ALL monotheist umma by the revealation of Quran, and the Shariah Law.

So none of us is wrong, but Prophet Muhammad is generally known as the Prophet of Muslims .....in Hadith it was said when he ascended to Heaven he was showed his Umma---which will be the Muslims and he saw them to be plenty than his eyes could see. He was also showed Prophet Musa ASW umma and they were not as many as his.

Well....technically we can argue that ALL monotheists umma were automatically Muslims by the definition of the word. Islam included, it means the submission to the will of God.

So technically, we r both right. But a technicality, Prophet Muhammad PBUH perfected Islam in my opinion. He was the last Rassul. Just like The Jews Were perfected by the coming of Nabi Issa ASW. So in essence Prophet Muhammad PBUH Perfected ALL monotheist umma by the revealation of Quran, and the Shariah Law.

So none of us is wrong, but Prophet Muhammad is generally known as the Prophet of Muslims .....in Hadith it was said when he ascended to Heaven he was showed his Umma---which will be the Muslims and he saw them to be plenty than his eyes could see. He was also showed Prophet Musa ASW umma and they were not as many as his.
No you were wrong, stop back tracking.Allah has perfected Islam this is verging on kufrn when u state the prophet (a messenger) affected the religion.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hence i said revelation of the holly book Quran...which was sent by Alaah swt and revealed by Angel Jibril incase u wanted me to spell it out :)

World

VIP
Well..the esteem of being the race of Our prophet pbuh. The esteem of Islam religion beginning with them.
There were tens of thousands of Prophets (peace be upon them) sent to all of humanity, so doesn't that apply to all of us?

The privilege of controlling the holly land. etc etc etc ...do i need to spell it out?
For most of Islamic history, Makkah, Madinah and Jerusalem were controlled by non-Arab polities such as Turks, Mamluks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending