Why I love Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Word

Yes, you are correct there were many Prophets PBUT sent to mankind. Quran documents 25. The arabs have a special privilege because the last Prophet PBUH came from them. They have that special distinction in our Islamic historical canon.

As to the privilege of Arabs. Yes, indeed after the death of our beloved Prophet, the spread of Islam, the holly land were controlled by various non arab but "Muslims" entity ie the Muslimized Persians. But essentially what i was referring was the contemporary times, Arabs control Mecca and Madina. Believe me, the Arabs have no idea how special they are, they are too busy pillaging their good fortune ie wealth brought in by the blessing of oil and not being Islamic.

Ideally Saudi Arabia should be the world example of what Muslims should aspire to be, in truth, they are the opposite. Which --technically could be a blessing to Muslims. Because AS Muslims WE should aspire to God in our own individual ways, and not look to Saudis like the Christians do the Italian Vatican. WE DONT NEED A MIDDLE MAN TO SPEAK TO GOD In a way, u could say, Allaah swt planned this scenario very well Mashlaaah

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Intaa Hadalka badan iyo xarigqabshada joojisaan, ila yara eega realitiga. Waxa tidhadiin we support and believe in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia, Dastuurkeenu waaxa ku qodhan Soomaaliya waa Wadan 1:Muslim2:Arab3:Somali . Irir yuu gala? Wuxu gala Carab . Daarood yuu gala? Carab. Sheekhaasha waxay galaan carab. Oo Isaaqu waxay galaan Carab
Diinteenu Waxay tidhaah Waxaa tahay Wuxuu Aabaha Yahay. Abayoowgeen iyo Awoowyasheen ila Firic Asaleed waa Carab. Niman Xunoo Qurba Joogana Bedeli Meyso.
Madow waa Midibkeene laakin Intaas ayeeyku ektahay.
Walle inaanu Tuutsi Ehel Wadaagin oo inaanu Fircoown iyo EgyptianHore ehel wadaagin
Asalkeenu waa Carab walaalkay. Soomaali ilahaygi igu beerey baa mahadle. Carab Ilahaygi ii baday baa mahadle. Firic Daarood ilahaygi iga dhigay baa cizad iyo sharaf leh

The ONLY thing i like about Arabs is because of our beloved Prophet Muhammed Peace be upon him was born amongst them. It was Allaahu Akbaar decree for this to happen, so in that case, i respect them for that. Also i like their language because it was the mother tongue language of our Prophet PBUH. Not to mention the Holly book Quran is written is Arabic.

Other than that, the contemporary arabs are ridiculous bunch of backward people who are not aware of their esteem and privilege that Allaah swt bestowed them. Its like a Royal family who go destitute after their King father is dead. Sad
So what bani israel was composed of 90% of our prophets, you wanna go fight for israel too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yaquub

I wont fight for Arabs nor Israel. I will fight for Somalia :)

Yaquub

I wont fight for Arabs nor Israel. I will fight for Somalia :)
That's more like it, there are too many butt kissers these days i swear. We do not owe anyone anything especially not the arabs, live to benefit your own people first and then think about supporting others. Honestly how do you think the Chinese went from being threatened by the British to give their own people opium, to now being a superpower capable of destroying the uk.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's more like it, there are too many butt kissers these days i swear. We do not owe anyone anything especially not the arabs, live to benefit your own people first and then think about supporting others. Honestly how do you think the Chinese went from being threatened by the British to give their own people opium, to now being a superpower capable of destroying the uk.

Chinese had patience, and Smartness. But in all honesty as a race, they are Hooligans. always wanting to make a quick buck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending