Why I love Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
until arab calls u abeed:chrisfreshhah:

I lived in this country for 3 months no saudi cop, saudi man, or Arab guy called me slave.

The Arab calling slave is a joke made by somalis who never went to Carabta. Infact if your a Somali they will praise you and calling you "the people who fought with Ahmad bin Ghazi (Ahmad Gurey) it is the fat bear in the saudi royal family who causing desturction to civillans and foreginers.

The damn population hate the al saud.

An “Arab” is really only someone who speaks Arabic. They are Christians and Muslims and Druze. There are Arabs who are Israeli citizens, enjoying most of the rights of any other Israeli, and those who are Palestinians trapped in the Gaza Strip living in inhumane conditions. There are rich (Dubai) and poor (Yemen/somalia)

tf you said anyone who speaks Arabic is Arab, Somalis don't speak Arabic loool. i wonder if a real Arab would ever dedicate so much of their time to us, that they make an entire essay.:ftw9nwa:

An “Arab” is really only someone who speaks Arabic. They are Christians and Muslims and Druze. There are Arabs who are Israeli citizens, enjoying most of the rights of any other Israeli, and those who are Palestinians trapped in the Gaza Strip living in inhumane conditions. There are rich (Dubai) and poor (Yemen/somalia)

tf you said anyone who speaks Arabic is Arab, Somalis don't speak Arabic loool. i wonder if a real Arab would ever dedicate so much of their time to us, that they make an entire essay.:ftw9nwa:
All Somalis are somewhat proficient in Arabic

:deadmanny::dead1::deadosama:

ladies and gentlemen, here you have a prime example of bootyclapping at its best.

all Somalis speak Arabic kulahaa:ftw9nwa:
It's true all Somalis in somalia learn Arabic from the age of 4 maybe your dhaqan celis ass doesn't know Arabic but that doesn't mean rest of Somalis are like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending