Why don't Somalis intermarry Somali-Bantus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you know ur a issaq atheist run up

@cinina why is it dat nobody ever talks about madibaan and tumaal who are ancient Cushitic ppl who language is going extinct and who have a lower status then bantus somalis. Somalis don't ever marry madibaans if you do its over im serious ur family willl lose its marbles... but other minorities like jereer have a higher social status and are more excepted even though madibaans are ancient Cushitic ppl should I break down Somali caste system for u

I specifically started this about Somali Bantus, idgaf whose an ancient cushite or not. I have in fact heard of madhibaan mixing with more favourable clans. It's nor favoured for sure, but I'm particularly addressing intermarriage between Somali-Bantus and Somalis which is virtually unheard of (for me anyway). I can't even find corny YT videos, but I'm sure if I look hard enough I'll find half-Somali, half-Bactrian on IG

Sure, go ahead.

But not in my thread doe, i'll bell aj real quick
7QI135H.png

You know even ethnic Somalis clean the floors and do construction works.

Madows have no admiration for education that is a fact. Have you ever been to their places? You will not like them. Their income is called "Tacab Shiidle" because unlike other people the 700sh (that is nearly $30) he takes a day will not last a night and they are the biggest consumers of khat  :mindblown:

Then its good that we are doing better than them in that way

There was a story of a Somali woman that married an AA. She found out he was actually Bantu and divorced him.

Here I was thinking Niger-Congo peoples were all the same, just different language and names. :farmajoyaab:

That's straight up evil, I feel like I heard this story before, but I can't remember where?

I never understand white people and how they tolerate all these refugees from bumfuk countries.

Whites seem to be the least racist.

Now i think about it
But its probably because they have the most blood on their hands, because their history is actually written and well known

But also they dont have a choice i think, i mean they made all these bullshit up themselves

If they didnt made this EU bond and VN and all the other appointments they could have done anything basically

Also these immigrationproblems is maybe a cover up for other things, maybe

In europe they are everyday talking about immigrationstop but forget the other things

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
my aunt told me that a women she knew in moqdisho married a somali bantu and had kids with him.
her whole family (clan) disowned her:farmajoyaab:
and her kids were considered "Madow"
Sure, go ahead.
im ciiirka right now so deyrs gonna be a lot of spelling errors bear with me
if you look at Maasai its easier to understand us in a pre islamic context maasai have a hunter gatherer group that they hate and despise because they have no livestock like the nomad maasai
these ppl are known as dorobo and yaaku deyr ancient Cushitic hunters like the madibaan tdeyr ancient language is dying and most speak Maasai most madibaan don't know deyr ancient language and speak Somali Yaaku Tribe in Kenya

The Somali are the same way, we hate and despise the ppl without livestock dats why raxanweyne are dissed and called eyliie but for some reason the nomads hate the hunters the most its because they took over the land from the Hunters even in Southern Africa bantu tribes look down on the hunter gatherer Khoisan in the Congo they hate hunter gatherer pygmys so we see its spread out through Africa and not just something Maasai and somalis have done

Now i think about it
But its probably because they have the most blood on their hands, because their history is actually written and well known

But also they dont have a choice i think, i mean they made all these bullshit up themselves

If they didnt made this EU bond and VN and all the other appointments they could have done anything basically

Also these immigrationproblems is maybe a cover up for other things, maybe

In europe they are everyday talking about immigrationstop but forget the other things

I think they use refugees as a PR stunt. Basically pretend to be good guys while they still loot the planet through the IMF and other Western loan shark globalist organizations.

Hahahahahahahahah remember when their forefathers spent 8 months on sea to get to India, just for the spices and herbs

And now they cant even use more than salt and pepper :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thankyou, thats exactly what i meant

Cadaan Billionaire - Gives away half their fortune but drank babies blood most of their adult life (being a strong proponent of Eugenics). You've got to balance out evils with profound acts of kindness. Ain't that swell. :samwelcome:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I met a Bantu Man with a Isaaq wife, she was beautiful wallahi. Made a good couple and the kids looked like their mother all except for complection she was pretty pale though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts