Why don’t Somali men rush to join the modeling industry? Why is it so rare for them to join but common for Somali women?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
White collar crime is better we need to become like the Jews and control all industries

View attachment 279185

The Jews run the world meme needs to die. It takes less than 10 mins of googling to notice 90% of the top bankers are white (white white), 90% of the top policy makers and members of the US Congress and Senate are white (white white) and all the richest Forbes Listers who are not Indian or Chinese are mostly white (white white). Cadaans run the world and the greatest psy op their capitalist elites ever committed was distracting everyone with the Jews. Those mothafuckas couldn't even win one election. Hillary sank that nigga Bernie's battleship like twice and she lost both times!

Id rather look like Barkhad Abdi than him

He’s an alpha male pirate

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)

View attachment 279070

I found this gorgeous model called Najib Abdi. He represents classic Somali features. He radiates like our ancestors.

View attachment 279072

From my understanding, he lays low and Somalis don’t pay attention on him. I don’t even think they know about his existence and work.

What do you think is the underlying reason Somali men don’t join the industry? They could easily take advantage to fix their reputation and make an easy bag. Their features are sought out for among black people. I don’t get it. Why is Barkhad going around representing the worst of you but the best of you aren’t rushing to be represented?

View attachment 279082

View attachment 279080

View attachment 279074

View attachment 279075

View attachment 279076

View attachment 279078

View attachment 279079

But seriously…where does the stereotype that Somali men are ugly but Somali women are beautiful come from? Do people think beauty in an ethnic group is only possessed by one gender?

I understand 99% of Somali men are god fearing muslims but if you want to better the lives of your children growing up in the west and protect them from getting bullied you have to care about superficial matters like representation like gaals do. It just comes with the territory of living in the west.

Here is his instagram account. https://instagram.com/najibtima45?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I don’t want to get molested by creeper old dudes

The Jews run the world meme needs to die. It takes less than 10 mins of googling to notice 90% of the top bankers are white (white white), 90% of the top policy makers and members of the US Congress and Senate are white (white white) and all the richest Forbes Listers who are not Indian or Chinese are mostly white (white white). Cadaans run the world and the greatest psy op their capitalist elites ever committed was distracting everyone with the Jews. Those mothafuckas couldn't even win one election. Hillary sank that nigga Bernie's battleship like twice and she lost both times!

This is your most out of touch statement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, cadaan men kill them in looks from here to Saturn. The ‘attractive’ Somali guy you see is rare, good luck with that.
Lol then marry one NAAYA why u on somali spot u should be on tinder going for Jeffery or bill they are in abundance elsewhere not here.somali men don't care at the end of the day u will always run back home.

Brother u are mistaken , there are blonde blue eye J’s who hide their heritage. They control every industry from sports to music to Hollywood to Banking

I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)

View attachment 279070

I found this gorgeous model called Najib Abdi. He represents classic Somali features. He radiates like our ancestors.

View attachment 279072

From my understanding, he lays low and Somalis don’t pay attention on him. I don’t even think they know about his existence and work.

What do you think is the underlying reason Somali men don’t join the industry? They could easily take advantage to fix their reputation and make an easy bag. Their features are sought out for among black people. I don’t get it. Why is Barkhad going around representing the worst of you but the best of you aren’t rushing to be represented?

View attachment 279082

View attachment 279080

View attachment 279074

View attachment 279075

View attachment 279076

View attachment 279078

View attachment 279079

But seriously…where does the stereotype that Somali men are ugly but Somali women are beautiful come from? Do people think beauty in an ethnic group is only possessed by one gender?

I understand 99% of Somali men are god fearing muslims but if you want to better the lives of your children growing up in the west and protect them from getting bullied you have to care about superficial matters like representation like gaals do. It just comes with the territory of living in the west.

Here is his instagram account. https://instagram.com/najibtima45?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
When People think of a Somali guy they think of Barkhad Abdi, no offense to him he's a great guy

Trending

Latest posts