Why don’t Somali men rush to join the modeling industry? Why is it so rare for them to join but common for Somali women?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
this is the effects of spending too much time online when you attack women of your own ethnicity for praising you. You have guys lashing out about gender wars they weren't even old enough to remember. It's pathetic some of you losers are acting like 30+ year olds who were doing gender wars then. Please marry out if this is what you do.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Dhuxulinas

smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016

As the chosen leader of Beesha Dhuxulow you are on thin ice :ufdup: Is ilaali sxb

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
@Prince of HS @JackieBurkhart @Abdisamad @Javelin

For our name I'm thinking "The Dervishes" and Sudani Arabs and Nubians will be allowed to join as well out of respect for the Daraawiish up north. Our rocker will be a roaring leopard, an animal our ancestors tamed and used for hunting. Upon its back we will conquer the other ethnic groups, insha'Allah.

Dervishes, California. The patch for men who have killed for the club will be "Mooryaan" and the head of the mother charter will wear a patch that reads "Boqor" with the presidents of the lower charters going by "Ugaas". I got this shit all planned, walaalo.

Fx Ez GIF by Mayans M.C.

Let's go sell some smack and Kathy coochie.

@Prince of HS @JackieBurkhart @Abdisamad @Javelin

For our name I'm thinking "The Dervishes" and Sudani Arabs and Nubians will be allowed to join as well out of respect for the Daraawiish up north. Our rocker will be a roaring leopard, an animal our ancestors tamed and used for hunting. Upon its back we will conquer the other ethnic groups, insha'Allah.

Dervishes, California. The patch for men who have killed for the club will be "Mooryaan" and the head of the mother charter will wear a patch that reads "Boqor" with the presidents of the lower charters going by "Ugaas". I got this shit all planned, walaalo.

Fx Ez GIF by Mayans M.C.

Let's go sell some smack and Kathy coochie.
You want us to become a biker gang instead of mafiosos or the somali cartel :mjlol:

We already got pirates and warlords and gangsters why add more iyalsuuqnimo to the mix :dead:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You want us to become a biker gang instead of mafiosos or the somali cartel :mjlol:

We already got pirates and warlords and gangsters why add more iyalsuuqnimo to the mix :dead:

I hear you. Khalas, we will be the cartel and the biker gang can be Ethiopian Muslims. Let the Xabashis be our frontmen.

mayansfx GIF by Mayans M.C.

Go forth and prosper, Dawit Hassan.

Somalia is a mess because we are a people destined to rule all. that's why we are spread out around the world

We are bringing everyone everywhere under somalinimo and they can sense it so they hate in futility.

Snapchat-422385516.jpg

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Somalia is a mess because we are a people destined to rule all. that's why we are spread out around the world

We are bringing everyone everywhere under somalinimo and they can sense it so they hate in futility.

View attachment 279188

Not these caricatures. Why must they be so dehumanizing when depicting the enemy tribe 😂 I hate that this is what kids are exposed to and consuming online.

Not these caricatures. Why must they be so dehumanizing when depicting the enemy tribe 😂 I hate that this is what kids are exposed to and consuming online.
It's actually a edited colonial poster basically cadaan propaganda 💀

I remember seeing the original in a history text book back in school

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
We need more professional athletes, NBA, football, NFL, etc.

I forced my walaalo to join their school’s basketball team. I also plan on enrolling my future children in sports.

I hope the next generation values extracurriculars outside of academia.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
this is the effects of spending too much time online when you attack women of your own ethnicity for praising you. You have guys lashing out about gender wars they weren't even old enough to remember. It's pathetic some of you losers are acting like 30+ year olds who were doing gender wars then. Please marry out if this is what you do.

I’m trying to boost morale and provide solutions but some of these men want to stay being doomers 😂

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
It's actually a edited colonial poster basically cadaan propaganda 💀

I remember seeing the original in a history text book back in school

I know.

Poc incels go on 4ch*n, steal the memes of cunsuri ugly cadaans with no lives, and photoshop them to apply it to their own community. Literally every single incel from Indi*ns to m*dows do this, it doesn’t matter what they are.

It’s utter laziness. If you’re gonna be an incel at least be original f*ck.

I know.

Poc incels go on 4ch*n, steal the memes of cunsuri ugly cadaans with no lives, and photoshop them to apply it to their own community. Literally every single incel from Indi*ns to m*dows do this, it doesn’t matter what they are.

It’s utter laziness. If you’re gonna be an incel at least be original f*ck.
I have seen some orginal somali made ones 😂

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I’m trying to boost morale and provide solutions but some of these men want to stay being doomers 😂

This is why when an apocalypse ever happens, I can see women being the last survivors. We’re the only ones who have what it takes to survive when shit gets bad. I rarely see women fall to the level of doomer-ism as men. It’s like men give up on life very easily instead of taking a new lease on life. They are prone to nihilism.

Trending

Latest posts