Why don’t Somali men rush to join the modeling industry? Why is it so rare for them to join but common for Somali women?

This is why when an apocalypse ever happens, I can see women being the last survivors. We’re the only ones who have what it takes to survive when shit gets bad. I rarely see women fall to the level of doomer-ism as men. It’s like men give up on life very easily instead of taking a new lease on life. They are prone to nihilism.
Men are doomers because the world is restricting. Women thrive in what we currently are under. If you noticed most guys are doomer and incels because of a sense of entitlement.
in a apocalyptic scenario that all goes out of the window doomers and incels don't want rules that restricted them from doing what they want. It would be the opposite for women because they would be more restricted in such setting while they aren't under there current settings.
It's easier for a man to create value for himself in such a scenario it's less easy to do that today.

They give up on life because they don't think it's worth living in its current state. Men thrive in war, chaos and adventure etc

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Men are doomers because the world is restricting. Women thrive in what we currently are under. If you noticed most guys are doomer and incels because of a sense of entitlement.
in a apocalyptic scenario that all goes out of the window doomers and incels don't want rules that restricted them from doing what they want. It would be the opposite for women because they would be more restricted in such setting while they aren't under there current settings.
It's easier for a man to create value for himself in such a scenario it's less easy to do that today.

They give up on life because they don't think it's worth living in its current state. Men thrive in war, chaos and adventure etc

Western men have it easier than ANYWHERE else on this planet. What are you saying oh my gosh!

Look at the lives of men in second and third world countries. Is that what you want for yourself? Jeez man.

Russi*n men are forced to conscript against their will and some of them escape to avoid losing their lives. Th*i and F*lipino men have to watch as cadaans/ajanabis dump trash in their countries, treat their countries like amusement parks, and violate their women. African men have to deal with extreme poverty and they endanger themselves trying to tahriib out of the continent to seek of a better life.

Where are these men thriving?

Last edited:
This is why when an apocalypse ever happens, I can see women being the last survivors. We’re the only ones who have what it takes to survive when shit gets bad. I rarely see women fall to the level of doomer-ism as men. It’s like men give up on life very easily instead of taking a new lease on life. They are prone to nihilism.
I doubt this sorry
Men are dormers because the world is restricting. Women thrive in what we currently are under. If you noticed most guys are doomer and incels because of a sense of entitlement in a apocalyptic scenario that all goes out of the window dormers and incels don't want rules that restricted them from doing what they want. It would be the opposite for women because they would be more restricted in such setting while they aren't under there current settings.

They give up on life because they don't think it's worth living in its current state. Men thrive in war, chaos and adventure.
I call this the biological ER clock. When a man has finished his development around late teens onto his early twenties is when he’s most prone to going ER and killing people/himself due to feeling useless or emasculation.

Hence this is usually the main age range for men who get jewed into dying in wars for Zion such as Iraq/Afghanistan etc, etc. This is because of being physical prime + desire to prove oneself or seek violence

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm refering to globalisation all those things are results of globalisation I'm not referring to people living terribly as what they want.

You literally explained it all globalisation has spread and halted progress and ability to be free and unrestricted.

Before it was easier to prove ones self back in the days now it's not everything is restricting. There is less personal autonomy

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I'm refering to globalisation all those things are results of globalisation I'm not referring to people living terribly as what they want.

You literally explained it all globalisation has spread and halted progress and ability to be free and unrestricted.

💯
Before it was easier to prove ones self back in the days now it's not everything is restricting

What do you think will become of this world in the future?

@yasmeen you find this attractive? or normal?

I don't think there's any way this guy is straight... or maybe he is straight and the modeling industry is so bad that he has to do not-straight things to get ahead....

look at this one. why is the guy staring at him like that????? this guy's page seems very geh

Xoxoxo

VIP
@yasmeen you find this attractive? or normal?

I don't think there's any way this guy is straight... or maybe he is straight and the modeling industry is so bad that he has to do not-straight things to get ahead....

look at this one. why is the guy staring at him like that????? this guy's page seems very geh
Najib isn’t straight lol, he’s also French so that tells everything we know.

society should just ban the modeling industry.... I thought what I heard was just cliches but now I really believe all the rumors... and I wonder if the models really get their money modeling or from something else behind the scenes 🧐 I wonder if the "modeling" is really just an ad for something else 🧐

What do you think will become of this world in the future?
I think vr is being pushed for exactly this people will seek escapism to cope and live a life they always wished to have freely in a virtual world and more and personal autonomy will be taken from the individual until we are all like rats.

Men seek adventure and discovering themselves that is basically disappearing as time goes on. Why do you think men join gangs in the first place.

I think that we won't go the cyberpunk route rather we will fall into a apocalyptic type scenario as a result of world war 3 whenever it breaks out and people will gain there own personal autonomy back while a lot of things will regress just like when the Romans left Britain resulting in what they left falling apart and the brits regressing back to how they where technologically.

Basically globalisation and progress will collapse or fall back a bit and a new world order will emerge.

I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)

View attachment 279070

I found this gorgeous model called Najib Abdi. He represents classic Somali features. He radiates like our ancestors.

View attachment 279072

From my understanding, he lays low and Somalis don’t pay attention on him. I don’t even think they know about his existence and work.

What do you think is the underlying reason Somali men don’t join the industry? They could easily take advantage to fix their reputation and make an easy bag. Their features are sought out for among black people. I don’t get it. Why is Barkhad going around representing the worst of you but the best of you aren’t rushing to be represented?

View attachment 279082

View attachment 279080

View attachment 279074

View attachment 279075

View attachment 279076

View attachment 279078

View attachment 279079

But seriously…where does the stereotype that Somali men are ugly but Somali women are beautiful come from? Do people think beauty in an ethnic group is only possessed by one gender?

I understand 99% of Somali men are god fearing muslims but if you want to better the lives of your children growing up in the west and protect them from getting bullied you have to care about superficial matters like representation like gaals do. It just comes with the territory of living in the west.

Here is his instagram account. https://instagram.com/najibtima45?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I can bench that guy.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I remember my youngest brother was approached to do child modelling my mom rejected it and said it full of pedos who groom kids.

I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)

But seriously…where does the stereotype that Somali men are ugly but Somali women are beautiful come from? Do people think beauty in an ethnic group is only possessed by one gender?

I understand 99% of Somali men are god fearing muslims but if you want to better the lives of your children growing up in the west and protect them from getting bullied you have to care about superficial matters like representation like gaals do. It just comes with the territory of living in the west.
Are you off your trolley, your ladyship?
In an interview, Germaine Grier quipped, I am paraphrasing: In our times 'Girls are more attracted to effeminate boys. In turn, men find ladies, who look more like teenage boys, attractive'. You seem to be buttressing an already abhorred culture of beautifying young men, in your case nomads (geeljire), and by extension affirming Ms Grier's assertion.

Modelling attracts a certain kind of person with a certain type of personality, found in a few, and it is unbecoming of a nomad to be strutting his wares on the catwalk baring his chest to be gawked at, and devoured by horses of lustful femmes and Lutis, widening his tentacles for flattery, devotion, and adulation all in the wrong quarters?

To fancy oneself as a model, worthy to serve as an exemplar, is akin to being narcissist. Nomads are not. Could I be so bold as to tie this to another thread about 'narcissism'?

By the way, you should visit Asia to see what has become of young men, where I could hardly tell boys from girls in looks, style, mannerisms, and posture. Surely, you do not want that for young nomads, do you?

Postscript:
Funny story, West Indies used to beg, to the point of pestering some of us to try modelling in our young days round Bow & Poplar. When they could not convince us, they resorted to teasing 'you look like girls'. Imagine that.

More recently, at work for a few months, we had a young man, a trainee engineer of mixed parentage, aspiring to be a model, who quickly went from a naive, healthy lad to a prima donna high on pills picking up some unsavoury habits along the way. I ran into him at the breakout of Covid-*, and did not recognise him in that he has fallen off so low, he was no longer recognisable. I will not bore you with the details, but he was skint, full of regrets, and in humdrum.

I am all for the hard rock, biker look, provided there is no BnP in the mix.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 279070

I found this gorgeous model called Najib Abdi. He represents classic Somali features. He radiates like our ancestors.

View attachment 279072

From my understanding, he lays low and Somalis don’t pay attention on him. I don’t even think they know about his existence and work.

What do you think is the underlying reason Somali men don’t join the industry? They could easily take advantage to fix their reputation and make an easy bag. Their features are sought out for among black people. I don’t get it. Why is Barkhad going around representing the worst of you but the best of you aren’t rushing to be represented?

View attachment 279082

View attachment 279080

View attachment 279074

View attachment 279075

View attachment 279076

View attachment 279078

View attachment 279079

Here is his instagram account. https://instagram.com/najibtima45?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

He is gorgeous. But u can tell he is a bone born geeljiire meant to chase camels in the desert! The black lips dont lie :stressed:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Imagine telling your father grandfather or even your younger cousins you model

Waxa ku roon to go to Alaska or hit the oil rigs

Thalassocracy

beauty is good but there are things that are higher on higherchy of concerns, beauty is fleeting like play and vain conversations is the realm of women and children not men

namely leaving your family a inheritance of good conduct and wealth

It’s a sign of a immature person and a immature society to be stagnantly fixated beautification, when one learns how to beautify themselves in their youth , how to tidy oneself, iron clothes, clean your teeth, comb and oil hair, etc you should move on to more grave things whilst still keeping your personal maintenance at sufficient intervals

The prophet peace be upon him use to carry a comb and mirror with him everywhere but he also forbid excessive combing without intervals , scholars attribute this due to wasting time on vanity and unproductive matters

photographery is morally compromising within itself, as image is being used as column to idolize without having any real tangible virtuous bearing. This young person’s beauty is used as a device to ensnare even younger youths in a subtle manner

Thalassocracy

Something that’s productive, lucrative, give you a in high society, and a opportunity to be charitable to those in need is understanding fashion demands and its supply chain

Thalassocracy

beauty is good but there are things that are higher on higherchy of concerns, beauty is fleeting like play and vain conversations is the realm of women and children not men

namely leaving your family a inheritance of good conduct and wealth

It’s a sign of a immature person and a immature society to be stagnantly fixated beautification, when one learns how to beautify themselves in their youth , how to tidy oneself, iron clothes, clean your teeth, comb and oil hair, etc you should move on to more grave things whilst still keeping your personal maintenance at sufficient intervals

The prophet peace be upon him use to carry a comb and mirror with him everywhere but he also forbid excessive combing without intervals , scholars attribute this due to wasting time on vanity and unproductive matters

photographery is morally compromising within itself, as image is being used as column to idolize without having any real tangible virtuous bearing. This young person’s beauty is used as a device to ensnare even younger youths in a subtle manner

I want to incide my chavnistic “ beauty is for women statement “ with a equitable Somali mahmah

There was a man who said “ Haweyn wa gurux “ and another replied with gurux ma ahay wa waxtar (beneficial)

Trending

Latest posts