Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
xalimathe6 doesn't have a clearreligious basis in which she follows her clothing.This doesn't bother me as I couldn't care less.However she has a small feeling that she is wrong about the hijab. To strengthen her view points she will trying to diminish others.This is human nature, im simply here to remind her most people see through her bullshit.This coupled with psychological abuse by other Muslims who don't see her as a "full" Muslim leads to her resentment of hijabis.

Thus She will also try to connect more to her Somali side rather then her Muslim side.Im sure you can see this from her infatuation with "jeraar" a key view point held by Somalis.

Why are you trying to psychoanalyse people when you study physics lol.

Everyone who disagrees with you has a bias but everyone who agrees with you doesn’t lol.

Hunny you’re a man who supports the covering and disappearance of women because A. Their are no costs associated with it for you. B. You enjoy the privilege Islam gives you when it comes to dress code and many other things. C. This is an easy way to get some ajar without actually having to sacrifice anything. Preaching for more devotion of laws that have no cost associated to you.

Lol I have no absolute feeling that i'm wrong about thinking you don't have to wear hijab in Islam. Why don't you confront SumMo, the one who ACTUALLY tried to diminish people who don't wear hijabs and said that hijabis are above non-hijabis? Because you are biased and feel the need to attack me because I don't share the same brainwashed views as you.
Nah I want to confront you because you are much more easier to read.Now you are deflecting
:hillarybiz:
Wear what you want huuno.not gonna lie I enjoy seeing xalimos with yoga pants.
:trumpsmirk:

lol what does hair texture have to do with wearing hijab or not? My hair is straight and I wear a hijab. So let the girl be warya! Stop insulting people, she is allowed to make her own choice (as long as she doesn’t talk down on hijabis that is).
Naaya keep that low key hating/bragging shit to urself.My Harti queen doesn't need to hear that
:nahgirl:

Muji

VIP
Also women who wear hijab, regardless of their level of modesty, are representing Islam and the deen.

Considering the xenophobic climate of todays western society, wearing a hijab is actually a form of jihad. Everytime you step outside your door you are a target for racists and extremist. Do you really think these islamophobes care about weather or not you are wearing makeup? They see a headscarf, and they attack.

There are more rewards that come with wearing a hijab, than not wearing one. No point in even discussing this tbh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My god loves me more because you can’t see my hair looooooooool

Sis work on your character, and stop being so shallow.

lol what does hair texture have to do with wearing hijab or not? My hair is straight and I wear a hijab. So let the girl be warya! Stop insulting people, she is allowed to make her own choice (as long as she doesn’t talk down on hijabis that is).
Walaashey macaan my motto is. Live and let live. At end of the day we all answer to our Lord. Who am as a human to judge what someone else do with their life? Be it Hijabi or not. I love all my Somali sisters equally. I appreciate you too walaal.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I always looked at hijabis as pretty religious people who didn't give af about public opinion. Especially with the rise of islamaphobia happening in Texas.

In fact in general people who made it known to the public they were Muslims I considered pretty religious on their deen.

Never really had a negative view on nom hijabis though. I have a few aunties who are non hijabis.

I know some guys that think non hijabis are doing a great sin for not covering their hair. But these are the same dudes that are bragging about the girls they f*ck so at that point their opinion is irrelevant

Why are you trying to psychoanalyse people when you study physics lol.

Everyone who disagrees with you has a bias but everyone who agrees with you doesn’t lol.

Hunny you’re a man who supports the covering and disappearance of women because A. Their are no costs associated with it for you. B. You enjoy the privilege Islam gives you when it comes to dress code and many other things. C. This is an easy way to get some ajar without actually having to sacrifice anything. Preaching for more devotion of laws that have no cost associated to you.
Didn't say they aren't biased... in fact I said everyone is following an"adherence" hence everyone is biased.Analysis is my hobby and is a major part of understanding physics.

I also said I don't care what a women wears , she can wear what she want as long as it doesn't affect me.Some of my family doesn't wear hijab and some do , i don't critique them since it's not my problem.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Yes, it was a drawing about fierce Somali nomadic warriors.

Here is how Somali men looked back then.

9ea9c70168fb409fa92c850f0868566a.jpg
Nothing special about their physique. I have a physique like the guy on the left. Exactly like him even my hair.

SumMo

very lowkey
Naaya keep that low key hating/bragging shit to urself.My Harti queen doesn't need to hear that
:nahgirl:

You were the one who insulted her by implying she doesn’t wear a hijab because her hair is straight. I’m sure there are 99 reasons why she doesn’t wear a hijab, and her hair texture ain’t one.

I’m gonna give you a lesson on womenhood 101 calool weyn, so listen. What determines whether or not a girl wears a hijab is either one of:
1) How she views the deen.
2) Her level of imaan.
3) Fear of how others will view her.

It has nothing to do with the persons hair. I hope you learned something useful today calooley. Take this knowledge with you, and make something useful with it.
:fittytousand:

I simple wear it for the reason that it is a command of Allah Azawajjal. Once you start practicing the religion and you actually start believing in Islam yourself, you will know that whatever Allah swt wills for you, is GOOD for you. Hijab (not just the scarf on your head) is amazing, may Allah make it easy for all of us to wear it in the correct manner.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Keep perpetuating the usual stereotypes. Sum Mo stated herself before ‘ that it is hard being the only religious person in your family’ I remember that post clearly. So my sister in Islam you are collecting sins by slandering her family this way. Two wrongs don’t make right. Although I HIGHLY doubt that Sum meant that she was higher in status than in onther hijabis. And by Allah’s name I’m sure Sum meant something else and you perfectly know what she meant.
And Allah is all knowing
Oh come on and stop with this bullshit! Why u defending her when she was clearly insulting and slandering my family yesterday and didn’t apologize. I don’t get why u checking this girl and not your friend. Stop it.

You were the one who insulted her by implying she doesn’t wear a hijab because her hair is straight. I’m sure there are 99 reasons why she doesn’t wear a hijab, and her hair texture ain’t one.

I’m gonna give you a lesson on womenhood 101 calool weyn, so listen. What determines whether or not a girl wears a hijab is either one of:
1) How she views the deen.
2) Her level of imaan.
3) Fear of how others will view her.

It has nothing to do with the persons hair. I hope you learned something useful today calooley. Take this knowledge with you, and make something useful with it.
:fittytousand:
I learned you are annoying asf
:gucciwhat:
Also so ur saying that MY Harti queen has low self esteem, low deen and low imaan.
:susp:

SumMo

very lowkey
I learned you are annoying asf
:gucciwhat:
Also so ur saying that MY Harti queen has low self esteem, low deen and low imaan.
:susp:
No. Stop being istubid. She rather views the deen as in hijab not being important, or she doesn’t take it seriously. Either one of them.

Stop being a drama queen and grow up calooley. I am on her side, not yours. Stop flipping it around warya.
:noneck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It had nothing to do with Islam. She said they are a step ahead of non-hijabis in general.

Except she didn't at all. She implied that wearing a hijab with make-up is a step in the right direction. @Knowles took this and completely mischaracterized her post and said that @SumMo is implying hijabis are better than non-hijabis. Which she didn't AT ALL.

All she said is that you are putting down 'immodest' hijabis to comfort yourself for not wearing one. Whether that's true or not, only you know. You raised a valid point about women wearing hijabs for the wrong reasons, but that's besides the point.

You are looking at me through the lense of an angry ex-Muslim who hates everything about Islam, but again I’m the biased one lol.

I came here looking for a beneficial reason for wearing a hijab. I know all Muslim women were not forced hence why I was asking for their reasons. If I was of the belief that they were forced I wouldn’t have asked them. That would be like going to jail and asking prisoners why they are prisoners.

I am genuinely interested in why a woman who lives in the West FREELY chooses to wear a hijab. So far I have not received a satisfactory answer. I’m being told it increases modesty, which it doesn’t as behaviour isn’t affected by a garment. If you’re a horrible person you will still be a horrible person regardless of what you wear. I’m being told it’s to hide beauty but these woman still show their faces and wear make up to enhance beauty.

Again you are falsely equating the female standards of hijab to the men, when you are only told not to wear certain stuff but woman are told to not only stop wearing certain clothing but to wear specific clothings in ADDITION. This is false equivalencey.

It's pretty simple. Most women wear the hijab because its been mandated by Allah swt. Numerous evidence available. I'm a servent of Allah swt, whats commanded I follow. Although I am human and will error in my ways I try my best to practice my religion. So it dosnt matter if i am in Canada, that freedom isnt gonna make me drop my hijab if anything it strengthens it. If you don't mind me asking what made you leave Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending