Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except she didn't at all. She implied that wearing a hijab with make-up is a step in the right direction. @Knowles took this and completely mischaracterized her post and said that @SumMo is implying hijabis are better than non-hijabis. Which she didn't AT ALL.

All she said is that you are putting down 'immodest' hijabis to comfort yourself for not wearing one. Whether that's true or not, only know. You raised a valid point about women wearing hijabs for the wrong reasons, but that's besides the point.
Lol yes she did.

Tearing down women who are one step ahead of you will not help you amount to anything in life.
And she was referring to hijabis.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
This is what you’re supposed to wear as a woman in Islam. If you don’t then you’re just wearing a headscarf. Sorry but Allah said Jilbaab in the Quran not hijab.
BEEAFAE9-CF65-497F-BA3C-13936A448D88.png

Lol yes she did.

And she was referring to hijabis.

If she (rightfully) believes that a hijab is islamically mandated, how is someone wearing a loose/immodest/improper headscarf not a step ahead of someone who doesn't wear a hijab at all? This is clearly in context of wearing a hijab.......

No. Stop being istubid. She rather views the deen as in hijab not being important, or she doesn’t take it seriously. Either one of them.

Stop being a drama queen and grow up calooley. I am on her side, not yours. Stop flipping it around warya.
:noneck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't view as not being important walaalo. I simply choose not to wear it for my own reasons and should I start wearing it? I will do it when I'm ready. I still pray 5 times and fast. So I'm not different from the sisters with a hijab.

SumMo

very lowkey
Except she didn't at all. She implied that wearing a hijab with make-up is a step in the right direction. @Knowles took this and completely mischaracterized her post and said that @SumMo is implying hijabis are better than non-hijabis. Which she didn't AT ALL.

All she said is that you are putting down 'immodest' hijabis to comfort yourself for not wearing one. Whether that's true or not, only you know. You raised a valid point about women wearing hijabs for the wrong reasons, but that's besides the point.
lol, I didn’t know they were misconstruing my words, as I have them both on ignore.
:siilaanyolaugh:

But you are right. I never said that hijabs are better than non-hijabis. We all know that isn’t true, only Allah(swt) can judge who is worthy of Jannah and who isn’t.

I think they both know damn well what I meant, and they chose to interpret it differently to fit their narratives. Whatever makes them sleep better at night I suppose.

If she (rightfully) believes that a hijab is islamically mandated, how is someone wearing a loose/immodest/improper headscarf not a step ahead of someone who doesn't wear a hijab at all? This is clearly in context of wearing a hijab.......
She never said "islamically". Stop putting words in to her mouth. She said that hijabis are above people who don't wear hijabs.

Muji

VIP
It's pretty simple. Most women wear the hijab because its been mandated by Allah swt. Numerous evidence available. I'm a servent of Allah swt, whats commanded I follow. Although I am human and will error in my ways I try my best to practice my religion. So it dosnt matter if i am in Canada, that freedom isnt gonna make me drop my hijab if anything it strengthens it. If you don't mind me asking what made you leave Islam?

I don’t really have a problem when women say they wear the hijab because Allah told them to.

What I was shocked about is this new modesty movement lol. That depicts men as boorish oafs who can’t help but fondle any woman they see who doesn’t have a head scarf on.

When you argue for the hijab using arguments like “it covers and protects women”, it puts the onus of rape on women rather than saying men shouldnt rape. These arguments have a very big impact on society and I would like to be at a place where a woman’s value is not based on what she wears.

The belief that a woman’s worth can attributed to what she wears is the reason why women are shamed and blamed for their own sexual attacks.

Whilst saying all of this if you choose to wear the hijab I support you.

SumMo

very lowkey
I don't view as not being important walaalo. I simply choose not to wear it for my own reasons and should I start wearing it? I will do it when I'm ready. I still pray 5 times and fast. So I'm not different from the sisters with a hijab.
Insha’Allah, may Allah(swt) make it easy for you. You are right, I forgot point 4:
4) Not ready yet. :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts