Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally wear it because it's a command from Allah SWT, I don't believe a non mahram man has the right to see my beauty, I wear it because it preserves my modesty and it truly makes me happy. Wallahi I can't imagine going out without it because I'd feel completely naked

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I personally wear it because it's a command from Allah SWT, I don't believe a non mahram man has the right to see my beauty, I wear it because it preserves my modesty and it truly makes me happy. Wallahi I can't imagine going out without it because I'd feel completely naked
Are u beautiful?

SumMo

very lowkey
I wear the hijab because Allah(swt) told us we should stay modest. We have been told to to cover our hair and neck. Which is something I personally do.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

images

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali women need to get rid of the hijabs, get a gym membership and work on getting a bikini body.

STFU! We are Muslims till the end. I hope Gyms are made all over Somaliweyn so both Somali men can be muscular while Somali women can be slim thick. We need to make our population healthy and strong. But our Gyms must be separated into gender to keep horny people away from each other.

Muji

VIP
I wear the hijab because Allah(swt) told us we should stay modest. We have been told to to cover our hair and neck. Which is something I personally do.

Why does wearing a hijab make you modest? If the hijab is all about being modest why don’t Muslim men wear it? And what is your definition of modesty anyway? Also, when did you start wearing it?

Muji

VIP

If a non mahram man isn’t allowed to see your beauty, you cover up your face too right?

Since we have Hijabi super models now, we can conclude a head scarf does a bad job in hiding your beauty.

Also do you think a non-hijabis beauty isn’t preserved and they’re suddenly going to become ugly if they don’t wear one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending