Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao the only person who should read back is you. You claim I was "attacking" hijabis, yet I have never done that. Nothing I said about hijabis was hateful.
Never said you did , if you read the post instead of garbling on about your inherent supremacy you will understand all my statements related to implications.Implications you have revealed to be true.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Pfft. Sxb i'm fine. I already knew this was going to happen once I said I don't wear hijab all the time. They are only upset because my parents aren't extremests like theirs.

Sis it's up to you but I want to give you an advice since your my Somali sister. Try to cover your hair always because no one else in this world is important. It's between you and Allah and see that as the most important while your relations with others see that as less.

Islamically it's obligatory for you to cover your hair while for us men is obligatory to circumcise our penis. You denying to wear your scarf is like me denying to circumcise my penis.

@SumMo Listen you dumbass, just because you were raised in a terrible home where you were forced to wear a hijab or was beaten, does not mean you are one step ahead of anyone. You are the only person who began to send hateful comments was you, saying hijabis are a step ahead of non-hijabis.

Sis is up to you but I want to give you an advice since your my Somali sister. Try to cover your hair always because no one else in this world is important. It's between you and Allah and see that as the most important thing to do and your relations with others is nothing.
Thank you for saying it like this, and not attacking me. but there's not a verse I saw that says to cover your hair. It only says to dress modestly and I do.

Muji

VIP
Because our country is 100% Muslim and we follow the teachings of Mohamed PBuh.

The West is obbsessed with what Muslim females are wearing which doesn't effect them especially the hijab, Have you heard anyone complaining about the nuns at the church, they wear white Hijab too.

The Koran and the Hadith both talk about the modesty clothing of our women, covering oneself saves them from perpetrators like you who wants to see them semi naked for your own pleasure.

Just go to the beach and watch all those semi naked hoes and don't exploit our gems.:ufdup:

the classic nun argument, there is a debate going on in the catholic church regarding the Habits Nuns wear, I am against the habit and I believe it’s a dated customary garmet that should be out of practice and many Nuns agree since I’ve never seen one wearing a habit in Europe.

The big difference between What nuns wear and the hijab is, the hijab is a lot more common and little girls and women are harassed and coerced into wearing one. with Nuns atleast the priests wear religious clothing but in the Muslim community it’s very common to see a fully covered woman walking with a Muslim man who is dressed in Western clothes.

Why do women pay a heavier tax in terms of what they wear than men do?

Never said you did , if you read the post instead of garbling on about your inherent supremacy you will understand all my statements related to implications.Implications you have revealed to be true.
"Never said you did"
To recap you feel insecure about your lack of modesty thus you try to attack those who you think are "higher" ,in a religious sense, than you.
Try again, and don't lie this time.

Muji

VIP
The implication that Hijabi girls don't wear hijab for modesty is a subtle way in which you reinforce your position of not wearing the hijab.Whereby if hijabis are not religious that means you, a non hijabi, is the same as a hijabi.Obviously this is a red herring you use to make yourself feel better about your lack of religiousity.To recap you feel insecure about your lack of modesty thus you try to attack those who you think are "higher" ,in a religious sense, than you.

You clearly don’t get it do you?

Our argument is that wearing a hijab does not make you more modest. Hijab does not equate modesty regardless of how many times you repeat this!

If I forced you to wear a turban on your head for the rest of your life, would this make you more modest lol. Sikhs and Jews, can explain why they wear their religious clothings without giving superficial reasons. Muslims give sexist reasons like warding off rape and leading more moral lives, as if to say women who don’t wear one bring on their own rapes and are leading very immoral lives.

I can understand why you are non-chalant about the hijab since it bears no cost to you.

Muji

VIP
Sis it's up to you but I want to give you an advice since your my Somali sister. Try to cover your hair always because no one else in this world is important. It's between you and Allah and see that as the most important while your relations with others see that as less.

Islamically it's obligatory for you to cover your hair while for us men is obligatory to circumcise our penis. You denying to wear your scarf is like me denying to circumcise my penis.

Do you wanna know what’s funny your display picture is a picture of a half naked you clenching all of your muscles together. Is this the modesty you are offering? As always with you men, it’s do as I say not do as I do.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
@SumMo Listen you dumbass, just because you were raised in a terrible home where you were forced to wear a hijab or was beaten, does not mean you are one step ahead of anyone. You are the only person who began to send hateful comments was you, saying hijabis are a step ahead of non-hijabis.

:draketf: wow all she did was reply to you, she thought YOU were being hateful. which I get you weren't .

but...
just because you were raised in a terrible home where you were forced to wear a hijab or was beaten,

girl chill :whoa:

You clearly don’t get it do you?

Our argument is that wearing a hijab does not make you more modest. Hijab does not equate modesty regardless of how many times you repeat this!

If I forced you to wear a turban on your head for the rest of your life, would this make you more modest lol. Sikhs and Jews, can explain why they wear their religious clothings without giving superficial reasons. Muslims give sexist reasons like warding off rape and leading more moral lives, as if to say women who don’t wear one bring on their own rapes and are leading very immoral lives.

I can understand why you are non-chalant about the hijab since it bears no cost to you.
That may or may not be your argument however it's far from xalimathe6s suggestions.Wearing the FULL hijab is seen as a way to perpetuate modesty within a community.Modesty in Islam is a requirement for both men and women , for the former it involves not wearing certain type of clothes.Obviously someone following both codes of modesty is more modest in APPEARENCE than those who don't.Furthermore it is not only the hijab that is needed for modesty it is also the covering of the body with loose clothing, not wearing perfume etc.Obviously focusing on people who only wear the hijab and are not completely following the modest path which is just a choice.Im non chalant about this as my family is diverse in their practising , I am not one to judge however I can often see through the Intention of critiques.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you wanna know what’s funny your display picture is a picture of a half naked you clenching all of your muscles together. Is this the modesty you are offering? As always with you men, it’s do as I say not do as I do.

Nayaa I am a man. Leave my muscles alone you pervert! We Somali men used to fight with our shirt off to show our enemies how fierce and muscular we were.

16903515_10155399583964523_7864702633411543550_o.jpg

:draketf: wow all she did was reply to you, she thought YOU were being hateful. which I get you weren't .

but...
just because you were raised in a terrible home where you were forced to wear a hijab or was beaten,

girl chill :whoa:
Sister I don't care about that qashin. She sent me a paragraph attacking me for something I didn't do, and also told me that i'm a step below hijabis and yet i'm being hateful. :drakelaugh::nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending