Why do women wear the hijab

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a non mahram man isn’t allowed to see your beauty, you cover up your face too right?

Since we have Hijabi super models now, we can conclude a head scarf does a bad job in hiding your beauty.

Also do you think a non-hijabis beauty isn’t preserved and they’re suddenly going to become ugly if they don’t wear one?

To answer your first question, it isn't obligatory for a woman in Islam to cover her face and her hands.

To answer your second question, I think a head scarf with loose clothing that isn't see through/ thin material (abayh's/dresses/skirts etc) is dressing modestly (it's not covering her awrah entirely but it's still modest) and not everyone's level of imaan is the same and so if a sister starts off with wearing a headscarf then I think she's doing well, she's trying, baby steps.

Surah Al-Ahzab verse 59
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

To answer your last question, if the hijaab is worn with the right intentions which is to do what is pleasing to Allah SWT, then I think the hijaab becomes more than just a piece of clothing. You become more aware of how you talk and conduct yourself, there's that piety in your heart. The hijaab safeguards you from a lot of sins (sins def make you look ugly, it appears on your face), you would be praying 5 times a day or more, and when you pray you have this beautiful noor that can't be attained with any form of make up. So to conclude, modesty enhances your beauty 100000000%.

SumMo

very lowkey
It's obvious that there are hijabis who don't wear it to cover their beauty, considering they also wear 10lb of makeup on their face. :gaasdrink:
I hate people like you. Leave the judging to the judge of us all, Allah(swt). If you can’t advice then why speak?

It clearly states in the quran that women should cover their hair and neck, and the women who do that are following Allahs(swt) commandment. You can’t hate on them. That doesn’t mean they are all perfect muslims. A woman who wears her hijab is allowed to struggle with her modesty and her deen, like everyone else. As long as she is striving to reach what the deen requires from her, she will be forgiven for her sins.

Women like you are the reason why some hijabi girls end up taking a step back instead of forward. Whenever they manage to get the hijab part, but somehow seem to struggle with reaching the other parts of the requirements, they end up getting bashed when they should be uplifted. So instead of improving their modesty, they end up taking off their hijabs and starting from ground 0 again. Sad.

So stop doing it. Hating on women who wear hijabs doesn’t justify your reason for not wearing it. Stop comforting yourself with always bringing them down. Try improving your own imaan instead. Tearing down women who are one step ahead of you will not help you amount to anything in life.

I hate people like you. Leave the judging to the judge of us all, Allah(swt). If you can’t advice then why speak?

It clearly states in the quran that women should cover their hair and neck, and the women who do that are following Allahs(swt) commandment. You can’t hate on them. That doesn’t mean they are all perfect muslims. A woman who wears her hijab is allowed to struggle with her modesty and her deen, like everyone else. As long as she is striving to reach what the deen requires from her, she will be forgiven for her sins.

Women like you are the reason why some hijabi girls end up taking a step back instead of forward. Whenever they manage to get the hijab part, but somehow seem to struggle with reaching the other parts of the requirements, they end up getting bashed when they should be uplifted. So instead of improving their modesty, they end up taking off their hijabs and starting from ground 0 again. Sad.

So stop doing it. Hating on women who wear hijabs doesn’t justify your reason for not wearing it. Stop comforting yourself with always bringing them down. Try improving your own imaan instead. Tearing down women who are one step ahead of you will not help you amount to anything in life.
The f*ck is your problem? What was that essay for?

I simply said that not ALL hijabis wear it to cover their beauty, because if that was the case then they wouldn't be wearing so much makeup. How the hell am I judging or hating on hijabis?

Learn how to read before you send me a paragraph attacking me for something I did not do.

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
The f*ck is your problem? What was that essay for?

I simply said that not ALL hijabis wear it to cover their beauty, because if that was the case then they wouldn't be wearing so much makeup. How the hell am I judging or hating on hijabis?

Learn how to read before you send me a paragraph attacking me for something I did not do.
I simply asked you to keep your degenerate and hateful opinions to yourself from this point on. Comments like that are toxic af, what don’t you get? Take ownership and stfu. I will put you on ignore until you mature.:uCkf6mf:

I simply asked you to keep your degenerate and hateful opinions to yourself from this point on. Comments like that are toxic af, what don’t you get? Take ownership and stfu. I will put you on ignore until you mature.:uCkf6mf:
LOL tell me how exactly what I said was hateful, because there was NOTHING hateful about that sentence. Not once did I ever bash hijabs.

I don't care if you put me on ignore or not. It doesn't change the fact that nothing I said was hateful and you are starting unnecessary problems.

And you did not "simply" ask me anything. You sent me a paragraph attacking me for something I didn't do.

Last edited:
LOL tell me how exactly what I said was hateful, because there was NOTHING hateful about that sentence. Not once did I ever bash hijabs.

I don't care if you put me on ignore or not. It doesn't change the fact that nothing I said was hateful and you are starting unnecessary problems.

And you did not "simply" ask me anything. You sent me a paragraph attacking me for something I didn't do.
The implication that Hijabi girls don't wear hijab for modesty is a subtle way in which you reinforce your position of not wearing the hijab.Whereby if hijabis are not religious that means you, a non hijabi, is the same as a hijabi.Obviously this is a red herring you use to make yourself feel better about your lack of religiousity.To recap you feel insecure about your lack of modesty thus you try to attack those who you think are "higher" ,in a religious sense, than you.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
im honestly curious.

If you’re a hijabi, why have you chosen to wear the hijab?
Because our country is 100% Muslim and we follow the teachings of Mohamed PBuh.

The West is obbsessed with what Muslim females are wearing which doesn't effect them especially the hijab, Have you heard anyone complaining about the nuns at the church, they wear white Hijab too.

The Koran and the Hadith both talk about the modesty clothing of our women, covering oneself saves them from perpetrators like you who wants to see them semi naked for your own pleasure.

Just go to the beach and watch all those semi naked hoes and don't exploit our gems.:ufdup:

Last edited:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
To answer your first question, it isn't obligatory for a woman in Islam to cover her face and her hands.

To answer your second question, I think a head scarf with loose clothing that isn't see through/ thin material (abayh's/dresses/skirts etc) is dressing modestly (it's not covering her awrah entirely but it's still modest) and not everyone's level of imaan is the same and so if a sister starts off with wearing a headscarf then I think she's doing well, she's trying, baby steps.

Surah Al-Ahzab verse 59
O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

To answer your last question, if the hijaab is worn with the right intentions which is to do what is pleasing to Allah SWT, then I think the hijaab becomes more than just a piece of clothing. You become more aware of how you talk and conduct yourself, there's that piety in your heart. The hijaab safeguards you from a lot of sins (sins def make you look ugly, it appears on your face), you would be praying 5 times a day or more, and when you pray you have this beautiful noor that can't be attained with any form of make up. So to conclude, modesty enhances your beauty 100000000%.
Can u recite the verse in Arabic? Or u just copied and pasted it from the internet.

The implication that Hijabi girls don't wear hijab for modesty is a subtle way in which you reinforce your position of not wearing the hijab.Whereby if hijabis are not religious that means you, a non hijabi, is the same as a hijabi.Obviously this is a red herring you use to make yourself feel better about your lack of religiousity.To recap you feel insecure about your lack of modesty thus you try to attack those who you think are "higher" ,in a religious sense, than you.
When have I said that hijabi girls don't wear it for modesty? I said that not ALL hijabis wear it for modesty reasons. I would never attack people for wearing hijabs, considering my family members do as well.

Clearly the fact that I don't wear hijab all the time made you two mad, so you accuse me of attacking hijabis to bring me down. You are upset because my parents are not extremests like yours and don't force me to wear hijabs.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
When have I said that hijabi girls don't wear it for modesty? I said that not ALL hijabis wear it for modesty reasons. I would never attack people for wearing hijabs, considering my family members do as well.

Clearly the fact that I don't wear hijab all the time made you two mad, so you accuse me of attacking hijabis to bring me down. You are upset because my parents are not extremests like yours and don't force me to wear hijabs.
I don’t know why u are explaining yourself. All these people are disgusting hypocrites.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
the problem we are having here is that, we are working hard to prove who is wrong rather than what is right. none of us to my knowledge is an Islamic scholar, so what we need is a little patience and less ignorance in search of Gods truth, after all, this religion belongs to Allah.

one more thing there is no one singular reality, every one has their own reality, therefor you are mentally a child until the day you learn that fact.

Muji

VIP

In the end of your post it becomes very apparent that you believe a woman wearing a head scarf is “one step ahead” of non-hijabis. Is this the modesty you were talking about?

I have seen hijabis who steal lie and date who wear head scarf, wearing a cloth on your head does not shape your character.

I think what’s clear is that you wore a hijab because of group think and that’s obvious because you cannot explain why you wear it sufficiently.

Apparently it’s to hide beauty, but you show the most beautiful aspect about you, your face (unless you have an ugly face). Most hijabis also wear a lot of make up, so the modesty argument is ruled out.

If I chose to wear a top hat for the rest of my life, this would be a BIG decision, therefore I would have to have a reason for doing it. Based on your points I’ve concluded that you don’t really understand why you wear a hijab.

Never said you did , read back on the message I sent you.I couldn't care less if you wore a party suit let alone a hijab.Personal freedom is your choice , some of my female relatives wear hijab and some dont but when one criticises the other.Then their intentions are just obvious.

Never said you did , read back on the message I sent you.I couldn't care less if you wore a party suit let alone a hijab.Personal freedom is your choice , some of my female relatives wear hijab and some dont but when one criticises the other.Then their intentions are just obvious.
Lmao the only person who should read back is you. You claim I was "attacking" hijabis, yet I have never done that. Nothing I said about hijabis was hateful.

Pfft. Sxb i'm fine. I already knew this was going to happen once I said I don't wear hijab all the time. They are only upset because my parents aren't extremests like theirs.
Lol
:drakelaugh:
I love this game, so easy to see through people.As I said you try to drag down hijabis.First you focus on their inherent immorality now you double down on it through attributing hijabis to extremism.
:mjlol:

In the end of your post it becomes very apparent that you believe a woman wearing a head scarf is “one step ahead” of non-hijabis. Is this the modesty you were talking about?

I have seen hijabis who steal lie and date who wear head scarf, wearing a cloth on your head does not shape your character.

I think what’s clear is that you wore a hijab because of group think and that’s obvious because you cannot explain why you wear it sufficiently.

Apparently it’s to hide beauty, but you show the most beautiful aspect about you, your face (unless you have an ugly face). Most hijabis also wear a lot of make up, so the modesty argument is ruled out.

If I chose to wear a top hat for the rest of my life, this would be a BIG decision, therefore I would have to have a reason for doing it. Based on your points I’ve concluded that you don’t really understand why you wear a hijab.
LOL I didn't not even read that part. Does she think hijabis are a step ahead of me?
BAHAHAHAHHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts