Why do we marry our cousins?

Setting: Eid Afterparty

(Enter @Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos as she walks upstairs to call for her cousin)

@Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos: Hey Farax cousin the food is ready downstairs are you coming

Farax cousin: One second just changing my shirt cuz

(Intrigue hits @Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos as she sees the door slightly ajar... she creeps forward and sees Farax take off his top noticing his chiseled body)

(Farax cousin feels a set of eyes upon him and catches @Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos staring through the gap)

yaaa.jpg

Farax cousin: I noticed you watching @Calmone20/ @Baarisiyomoos

End scene.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

(Enter @Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos as she walks upstairs to call for her cousin)

@Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos: Hey Farax cousin the food is ready downstairs are you coming

(Intrigue hits @Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos as she sees the door slightly ajar... she creeps forward and sees Farax take off his top noticing his chiseled body)

(Farax cousin feels a set of eyes upon him and catches @Calmone20 / @Baarisiyomoos staring through the gap)

View attachment 191129

End scene.
You’re a sick man :mjlaugh: :dead::russ: You must be stopped

View attachment 191129

End scene.
:silanyosmile:good fan fiction give it a 10/10

It doesn’t make any sense to marry your own cousin, especially not your close cousin. A lady my mom is friends with married her first cousin (her father and his father were siblings). 2 of her kids have cerebral palsy and the remaining 3 are different levels of autistic. This is a really common pattern with other people who have kids with their cousins. All that aside, what happens if they divorce? It’ll cause problems in the family. It’s just a bad, bad idea. :ileycry:
We don't marry our cousins 🤣. Dats a Arab behavior. Cascads are da only Somalis to do it . Cascads are trying to keep their features alive. Men marry outside and da cadcad women marry their cousin.

There’s nothing wrong with marrying your cousin. The vast majority of people who are married to their cousins end up having healthy children who are mentally and physically normal. There’s nothing to fear, if your cousins hot and you wanna marry her, go for it.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
There’s nothing wrong with marrying your cousin. The vast majority of people who are married to their cousins end up having healthy children who are mentally and physically normal. There’s nothing to fear, if your cousins hot and you wanna marry her, go for it.
:vqbuyv0:

Alhamdullilah my parents are from 2 different unrelated clans , so are my Dad's and Mom's parents .

the benefits:
I inherited their healthy and good genes.
I inherited all their good looks and awesomeness.
having a lot of relatives from different clans i.e. a bigger family .
:rejoice::mjpls:

Setting: Cold night in Abu o Shaughnessy car

(Enter Abu o Shaughnessy frustrated as he tries to understand cadanka iski illali)

Abu o Shaughnessy: What do you mean I cant meet your parents... are you ashamed of me.

@Baarisiyomoos: It's not that, you know how much I love you... its just my parents are different...

Abu o Shaughnessy: I am Muslim isn't that all that matters (He runs his pale white pudgy caadan fingers through his wispy pubey ginger beard)

hehe.jpg

@Baarisiyomoos: Somali parents dont understand the concept of dating. To them, you are just an infidel who is going to give me a mixed baby and fack off to the pub to drink Guinness.

Abu o Shaughnessy: You know I gave up drinking at 6. That is quite young for an Irish person...my brother is on his second liver and he is only 9 (he exclaims)

@Baarisiyomoos: Oh Abu o Shaughnessy she giggles... it was always your humor that stole my heart (not your pudgy pale skin and devil blue eyes she quickly thought to herself before discarding the thought)

Abu o Shaughnessy: Well let me tell you another joke (He leans in to whisper something @baarisyomoos giggles). He leans in for the kiss

( A shadow looms over the window of the car)

@Baarisiyomoos pulls away instantly....Its farax her cousin...

Alhamdullilah my parents are from 2 different unrelated clans , so are my Dad's and Mom's parents .

the benefits:
I inherited all their good looks awesomeness.
Fr g we can change our identity every year. switch it from gadsaan to hg to MJ to surre. :mjswag::mybusiness::banderas::cosbyhmm:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

the benefits:
I inherited all their good looks and awesomeness.
Me too :friendhug::rejoice:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Setting: Cold night in Abu o Shaughnessy car

(Enter Abu o Shaughnessy frustrated as he tries to understand cadanka iski illali)

Abu o Shaughnessy: What do you mean I cant meet your parents... are you ashamed of me.

@Baarisiyomoos: It's not that, you know how much I love you... its just my parents are different...

Abu o Shaughnessy: I am Muslim isn't that all that matters (He runs his pale white pudgy caadan fingers through his wispy pubey ginger beard)

View attachment 191132

@Baarisiyomoos: Somali parents dont understand the concept of dating. To them, you are just an infidel who is going to give me a mixed baby and fack off to the pub to drink Guinness.

Abu o Shaughnessy: You know I gave up drinking at 6. That is quite young for an Irish person...my brother is on his second liver and he is only 9 (he exclaims)

@Baarisiyomoos: Oh Abu o Shaughnessy she giggles... it was always your humor that stole my heart (not your pudgy pale skin and devil blue eyes she quickly thought to herself before discarding the thought)

Abu o Shaughnessy: Well let me tell you another joke (He leans in to whisper something @baarisyomoos giggles). He leans in for the kiss

( A shadow looms over the window of the car)

@Baarisiyomoos pulls away instantly....Its farax her cousin...
The suspense, the anticipation :ohhhdamn::mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts