Why do we marry our cousins?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
It doesn’t make any sense to marry your own cousin, especially not your close cousin. A lady my mom is friends with married her first cousin (her father and his father were siblings). 2 of her kids have cerebral palsy and the remaining 3 are different levels of autistic. This is a really common pattern with other people who have kids with their cousins. All that aside, what happens if they divorce? It’ll cause problems in the family. It’s just a bad, bad idea. :ileycry:

It doesn’t make any sense to marry your own cousin, especially not your close cousin. A lady my mom is friends with married her first cousin (her father and his father were siblings). 2 of her kids have cerebral palsy and the remaining 3 are different levels of autistic. This is a really common pattern with other people who have kids with their cousins. All that aside, what happens if they divorce? It’ll cause problems in the family. It’s just a bad, bad idea. :ileycry:
It a fucking myth your kids with your cousin will be retarded. :childplease:
Whilst cousin marriage increases the risk of birth defect from 3% to 6%, the absolute risk is still small.
https://www.bradford.gov.uk/media/3276/cousin-marriage-and-genetic-inheritance-leaflet.pdf
You're a cuck if you let another man hump your hot cousin call it family leverage. :silanyolaugh:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I marry my father's first wife, a cousin of him when he died at a young age (50).

Never thought it was looked down upon to marry a family member.

"You're best served only by yourself" as this French maxim goes. I think it works well for inner-family marriages.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I marry my father's first wife, a cousin of him when he died at a young age (50).

Never thought it was looked down upon to marry a family member.

"You're best served only by yourself" as this French maxim goes. I think it works well for inner-family marriages.
You married your FATHER’S WIFE :mjcry::westbrookwtf::faysalwtf:

What about your cousin from your dad's side marrying your cousin from your mom's side technically they aren't related at all. :trumpsmirk:

Trending