Why do we marry our cousins?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
has anyone suggested that you marrying your cousin? My parents, aunts or uncles never suggested I marry my cousins. Nobody has.

Is it common for you guys?

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
has anyone suggested that you marrying your cousin? My parents, aunts or uncles never suggested I marry my cousins. Nobody has.

Is it common for you guys?
Not suggested but other people have married their cousins, told my mom it was disgusting and she said that’s okay it’s halal. Ewwww

In my very long life ,I only came across one faarax who was married to his cousin.
it's very rare especially nowadays , somalis don't do that , at least in qurbaha and big cities back home , don't know about reer baadiye though.

If you got a hot cousin why not get first dibs.
giphy.gif

In my very long life ,I only came across one faarax who was married to his cousin.
it's very rare especially nowadays , somalis don't do that , at least in qurbaha and big cities back home , don't know about reer baadiye though.
Haven't you heard of dumaal sxb sometimes your cousin is your real sister. :damn:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I’ve see it a lot where I live, maybe I should move :mjlol: