Why do we marry our cousins?

Alhamdullilah my parents are from 2 different unrelated clans , so are my Dad's and Mom's parents .

the benefits:
I inherited their healthy and good genes.
I inherited all their good looks and awesomeness.
having a lot of relatives from different clans i.e. a bigger family .
:rejoice::mjpls:
:mjswag:exactly

If anyone needs me to write any fanfic/smut for them I am available. Dont forget to check out my bestseller "The forbidden love of two salafs" which will be made into a summer rom-com. Filming will be done in Syria and casting calls are open for extras. @JalleGeesi and @Omar del Sur will be the film leads. Oh and also it's directed by the acclaimed @Dwit who bought you the classics such as "The burning bush or burning kush" a Ramadan comedy special.

Disclaimer: Funding provided by the zionist group headed by @4head

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
If anyone needs me to write any fanfic/smut for them I am available. Dont forget to check out my bestseller "The forbidden love of two salafs" which will be made into a summer rom-com. Filming will be done in Syria and casting calls are open for extras. @JalleGeesi and @Omar del Sur will be the film leads. Oh and also it's directed by the acclaimed @Dwit who bought you the classics such as "The burning bush or burning kush" a Ramadan comedy special.

Disclaimer: Funding provided by the zionist group headed by @4head
:russ: :russ:

Marrying within sub clans makes sense , would not go as close as first cousins tho nty.
What if you saw her one time at a family gathering and her abaayo hugging her curves and her walking away to the kitchen seeing the fuuto go dac dac up n down caused something to stir inside you. Would you deny yourself the marriage? I don't think so.

What if you saw her one time at a family gathering and her abaayo hugging her curves and her walking away to the kitchen seeing the fuuto go dac dac up n down caused something to stir inside you. Would you deny yourself the marriage? I don't think so.

She could look like a super model , i still wouldnt be down. It grosses me out cant lie , but distant clan peeps sure. The way im going tho , il prolly get with a euro girl and my fam will go nuts :(

She could look like a super model , i still wouldnt be down. It grosses me out cant lie , but distant clan peeps sure. The way im going tho , il prolly get with a euro girl and my fam will go nuts :(
Snow bunny get to you too? Alas my friend, stronger men have succumbed to the will of Becky with the big booty. Just don't name your son Jayden. Please...

Snow bunny get to you too? Alas my friend, stronger men have succumbed to the will of Becky with the big booty. Just don't name your son Jayden. Please...

Not succumbed yet , my rational brain knows marrying a european girl would cause more struggle than its worth but you never know tbh.

It doesn’t make any sense to marry your own cousin, especially not your close cousin. A lady my mom is friends with married her first cousin (her father and his father were siblings). 2 of her kids have cerebral palsy and the remaining 3 are different levels of autistic. This is a really common pattern with other people who have kids with their cousins. All that aside, what happens if they divorce? It’ll cause problems in the family. It’s just a bad, bad idea. :ileycry:
I think it’s because the families trust each other and they know they raise the kid well

It doesn’t make any sense to marry your own cousin, especially not your close cousin. A lady my mom is friends with married her first cousin (her father and his father were siblings). 2 of her kids have cerebral palsy and the remaining 3 are different levels of autistic. This is a really common pattern with other people who have kids with their cousins. All that aside, what happens if they divorce? It’ll cause problems in the family. It’s just a bad, bad idea. :ileycry:
It’s and option. Its also not very common so dont worry about it. Many people find it gross others dont🤷‍♀️ Life goes on.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It a fucking myth your kids with your cousin will be retarded. :childplease:
Whilst cousin marriage increases the risk of birth defect from 3% to 6%, the absolute risk is still small.
https://www.bradford.gov.uk/media/3276/cousin-marriage-and-genetic-inheritance-leaflet.pdf
You're a cuck if you let another man hump your hot cousin call it family leverage. :silanyolaugh:

"She grew up hot and all my friends were trying to f*ck her and, obviously, I'm not gonna let someone, you know one of these *ssholes, f*ck my cousin so I, you know, used the cousin thing as like an in with her. I'm not gonna let someone else f*ck my cousin, ya know? If someone is gonna f*ck my cousin it's gonna be me out of... out of respect, ya know?"

:deadosama:

has anyone suggested that you marrying your cousin? My parents, aunts or uncles never suggested I marry my cousins. Nobody has.

Is it common for you guys?

Usually the uneducated segments of our society and those who hail from majority single clan areas do practice this kind of marriage. Earlier Somalis strangely looked down on cousin marriages and married from their neighboring clans often. If you look at famous Somalis of recent, most are of mixed clans.

I always think of my cousins as my own sisters. Waa dhaqan aad u xun guurka ina adeertaa koowaad. There is level of disgust associated with it.

Trending