why do somalis look down in single moms?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
People raised by single mothers are emotionally broken people. The boys are angry, they can't feel love, give loyalty, they have no sympathy. While the girls have father issues and need attention by any man who give will it to her. Usually they will act like s on Twitter or real life to get attention.

Wallahi you can easily tell who was raised by a single mother.

Our fathers would correct us when we did something wrong. Everyday he would teach us a moral or lesson or value. Who is teaching these things to single mother children? Their single mothers cannot raise children alone.

My children will not marry single mother children. No one wants their children married to damaged people. They know nothing about raising a family and their brain is wired differently. You cannot undo the damage.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
People raised by single mothers are emotionally broken people. The boys are angry, they can't feel love, give loyalty, they have no sympathy. While the girls have father issues and need attention by any man who give will it to her. Usually they will act like s on Twitter or real life to get attention.

Wallahi you can easily tell who was raised by a single mother.

Our fathers would correct us when we did something wrong. Everyday he would teach us a moral or lesson or value. Who is teaching these things to single mother children? Their single mothers cannot raise children alone.

My children will not marry single mother children. No one wants their children married to damaged people. They know nothing about raising a family and their brain is wired differently. You cannot undo the damage.
I don't have any of the traits you mentioned and my mother taught me many values that I still uphold to this day.

I disagree.
I wouldn't really consider myself raised by a single mother cause my father was always connected to the family despite the divorce.

What I'm tryna say is that it doesn't depend on the single parenting alone.It's the environment and the character of the single parent

if I was stabbed in my stomache and I turned out okay
and I told you it's okay to be stabbed in the stomache
it's the location and the character of where exactly you get stabbed in the stomache

would you believe me?

people end up okay after being stabbed but we still don't want people getting stabbed

it's not about the single individual, it's about the bigger picture

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
You are trying to make single motherhood normal. Its not. I would not wish this arrangement on even my enemy. Stop making it look like it's a good thing.
Never made it look like a normal thing.Reread my posts on this thread and ask yourself whether I'm defending them or not.

What I don't like about your post is that you say every single parent produces gangbanging children and dysfunctional human beings.

Majority yes but not all.
Hope I made it clear.

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
if I was stabbed in my stomache and I turned out okay
and I told you it's okay to be stabbed in the stomache
it's the location and the character of where exactly you get stabbed in the stomache

would you believe me?

people end up okay after being stabbed but we still don't want people getting stabbed

it's not about the single individual, it's about the bigger picture
Thanks for the example.
I know understand what you're talking about

I think we are super moms. they look at you like you have disease as if it the end if the world lol
I need to start a single
Mom somali support group.
No you should start consuling service to stop separating families in a half because of feminist and democratic policies that are designed to destroy families

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
No you should start consuling service to stop separating families in a half because of feminist and democratic policies that are designed to destroy families
F"cking Bingo

No way that a man would forsake his child.
In most cases women are the instigators.

After a while they turn into evil b

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Two things, that turns a woman, into a single mother:

1) She was so impossible to live with, she drove away a good man......

Or

2) She was such a sh*t judge of character, she loved and bred with an arsehole, who left her after planting his oats inside her.

In both cases.......it falls negatively on the woman. Stay clear from single mothers, fellas.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
These men clearly hate women.

I can imagine @Inquisitive_ being the type that will end up abusing women.

I’m starting to think their toxic mentality is a cope for their many failures.

@Inquisitive_ those aren’t practical solutions but a form of oppression. The Deen you advocate doesn’t condone oppressing others.

It would be better if young people were given the tools necessary to maintain a successful marriage. Problem solving skills, conflict-resolution skills, a strong support network, marriage counselling etc.

Divorce is halaal and serves its purpose just like marriage does. We need to change attitudes towards divorced/older women. At the time of the sahaba there was no stigma attached to divorce or age. People got divorced and remarried without any hassle.

Homemaker and home-wrecker aren’t the only 2 options. It takes 2 make or break a marriage. It’s essentially a contract not a life sentence. If it’s no longer working, there is a way out.

Last edited:
I’m starting to think their toxic mentality is a cope for their many failures.

@Inquisitive_ those aren’t practical solutions but a form of oppression. The Deen you advocate doesn’t condone oppressing others.

It would be better if young people were given the tools necessary to maintain a successful marriage. Problem solving skills, conflict-resolution skills, a strong support network, marriage counselling etc.

Divorce is halaal and serves its purpose just like marriage does. We need to change attitudes towards divorced/older women. At the time of the sahaba there was no stigma attached to divorce or age. People got divorced and remarried without any hassle.

Homemaker and home-wrecker aren’t the only 2 options. It takes 2 make or break a marriage. It’s essentially a contract not a life sentence. If it’s no longer working, there is a way out.
We don't attach stigma to divorce which is part of the reason why our divorce rates are so high and our entire community in total disarray, they regularly marry for the 3/4/5th time. which is part of the problem

We treat it as a complete utter joke and as a result our children and our community is paying heavy price for it.

The vast majority of our divorces are initiated by our female's, hence the majority of the the blame lies with them since no one forces them into an arranged marriage.

Unlike other cultures, they pick there own partners yet divorce them upon mass like no other Muslim community does.

The way you casually talk about divorce itself is disturbing and trying to use the companions to make your point is shamelessness to the nth degree.

You are so out of touch with the affairs of our community that your essentially advocating for divorce to become even more 'acceptable' and prevalent in our community then it already is.

This is complete utter lunacy and the type of speech that can only be attributed to a homewrecker or one in the making.

Trending

Latest posts