Why do Somalis have such a huge online presence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and that's only in Toronto? But at the same time, you'll find many successful Somalis in Toronto, many Somali men graduating in universities and businesses booming. The media likes to report negativity to minorities just to justify their agenda to remove us from their country.

Outside of Toronto in Canada Somali men are doing very well. So yes, they are a majority.

just wondering why some xalimos backstab us even if we dealing with aliens. your thoughts?

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Kpop's income is mainly from rejected white and somali girls, I'll tell you one somali person who is impactful to the world

gudi.jpg
These geeljires are the reason why the world doesn't suffer, they take in all the ractchetness (most somali women) of the world. For example, south korea was massively supported by the US financially and diplomatically, causing their companies to prosper. Tell me one somali naago that hasn't helped for the world's downfall. There is a somali man who works for space x, there is a somali man running an international court, there is a somali man running one of the biggest banks in africa. All that under the chaos. From real-estate agents to astronauts. Yes, we've gained more money through hard work then you women cheating benefits

loool somali females are exact same league as successful somali males e.g
Fahma Mohamed, becomes one of the youngest people in the UK to receive Doctor of Laws shes just a teenager
Somali women have turned en masse to entrepreneurship in part out of necessity, said Osman Ahmed, who manages the Riverside
Mall — where 37 of 44 businesses are owned by women — in Minneapolis’ Cedar-Riverside area.

Daughter of Somali Immigrants accepted to 8 Ivy League schools (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and the University of Pennsylvania):
Somali dentist Amal Ali has been nominated for SAAB'S woman of the year award.
Ilhan Omar: Minnesota's Somali-American Female Legislator

and these are just a few but there are plenty of succesful somali females and the funny thing is we are usually a minority especially how females are percieved in this world

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You are one honest Xalimo. Are you really a Somali ?
I agree most Asian men are successful but they are socially awkward and look feminine.
yes i am all in all being honest at the end of the day i will always love my kings but sometimes kings need little truth right. Lol i aint into asian men just trynna trigger my kings

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Fahma Mohamed, becomes one of the youngest people in the UK to receive Doctor of Laws shes just a teenager
Somali women have turned en masse to entrepreneurship in part out of necessity, said Osman Ahmed, who manages the Riverside
Mall — where 37 of 44 businesses are owned by women — in Minneapolis’ Cedar-Riverside area.

Daughter of Somali Immigrants accepted to 8 Ivy League schools (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and the University of Pennsylvania):

and these are just a few but there are plenty of succesful somali females and the funny thing is we are usually a minority especially how females are percieved in this world

Let's be honest here abaayo. Most prominent, influential and successful Somalis are mostly Somali men. Plus, no Xalimos have reached the level of greater Somali men.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-men-are-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.40445/

I'm not hating but I'm being brutally honest since you've been bashing us today.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Let's be honest here abaayo. Most prominent, influential and successful Somalis are mostly Somali men. Plus, no Xalimos have reached the level of greater Somali men.

Here: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-men-are-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.40445/

I'm not hating but I'm being brutally honest since you've been bashing us today.
I have to bash somali males sometimes till they see sense but what is the point is not like is gonna cross to any of the saqajaamos that give us all a bad name. And like i said i am well aware there are succesful somali males but yall are on the same league as us look at the people i listed and see how impactful they are just as the somali males you listed

A dentist, A girl who got accepted into a university (which hasn't helped the world at all apart from stopping other people from getting education) and a mall that is too local and irrelevant to be on wiki

4af93d1add0d6e69bcf068ed99dfb304.png

Most of you women are hillary supporters, which show your lack of political knowledge. The only reason why Somali women come to fame is because they are from a poor background where women are treated as the shit like how they behave. Other then that the vast majority of you guys aren't even employed , meanwhile all the abdis are either shop owners, cab drivers or pharmacist

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have to bash somali males sometimes till they see sense but what is the point is not like is gonna cross to any of the saqajaamos that give us all a bad name. And like i said i am well aware there are succesful somali males but yall are on the same league as us look at the people i listed and see how impactful they are just as the somali males you listed

Wtf the ones you listed are few and amateurs. Even my own Adeeros outpace them. They are not the same league as the great Somali men I listed a while ago. Don't lie. It's like comparing a baby ant to golden dragon.

Remember, Somali men are leading the African economy. Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

At least be proud of your own men instead of lying about them. :kodaksmiley:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A dentist, A girl who got accepted into a university (which hasn't helped the world at all apart from stopping other people from getting education) and a mall that is too local and irrelevant to be on wiki

4af93d1add0d6e69bcf068ed99dfb304.png

Most of you women are hillary supporters, which show your lack of political knowledge. The only reason why Somali women come to fame is because they are from a poor background where women are treated as the shit like how they behave. Other then that the vast majority of you guys aren't even employed , meanwhile all the abdis are either shop owners, cab drivers or pharmacist
Thats still a success stop trying to belittle us at least were doing something with our lives did i belittle succesful somali males like you did with us? i acknowledge yall talents but is simply not enough compared to succesful somali females

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wtf the ones you listed are few and amateurs. Even my own Adeeros outpace them. They are not the same league as the great Somali men I listed a while ago. Don't lie. It's like comparing a baby ant to golden dragon.

Remember, Somali men are leading the African economy. Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Calm down im not belittling talented somali males i am aknowledge the goodness they did to themsleves and im happy for them smh

Why are your folks so quiet online? Are habeshas racist irl?

I will be honest to you, we are to some extent racist also but we are also polite. We don't insult somebody just for his looks unless he attacked us first. Only if someone start attacking us only then we show our racism aka true color :) As long as someone is not throwing the first stone on us, we usually are polite and friendly even to the so called Bantu. We were raised so. Our parents would beat us if we just go around and start insulting someone that has done no harm to us. Especially guests or foreigners are treated with respect. This is of course the general behaviour. There are of course exceptions to that no doubt about that.
Look how this AA lady felt after visiting Ethiopia, the holly land :)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I will be honest to you, we are to some extent racist also but we are also polite. We don't insult somebody just for his looks unless he attacked us first. Only if someone start attacking us only then we show our racism aka true color :) As long as someone is not throwing the first stone on us, we usually are polite and friendly even to the so called Bantu. We were raised so. Our parents would beat us if we just go around and start insulting someone that has done no harm to us. Especially guests or foreigners are treated with respect. This is of course the general behaviour. There are of course exceptions to that no doubt about that.
Look how this AA lady felt after visiting Ethiopia.

Same thing with Somalis. If you insult us, we'll respond very harshly. Somalis are very polite in public and don't randomly insult anyone. So I don't know what you're trying to prove here?

Same thing with Somalis. If you insult us, we'll respond very harshly. Somalis are very polite in public and don't randomly insult anyone. So I don't know what you're trying to prove here?

@Factz you have a tendency to deny reality. You should work on that, just a friendly feedback.

Lol she's talking out of her arse. Every time I tell people (usually other muslims), I'm Somali, I almost always get replies like "Somalis are so kind", "Somalis are very nice people" and they tell me how they have Somali friends. This injirle thinks we care about her opinion.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending