Why do Somalis have such a huge online presence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are literally EVERYWHERE on twitter especially. I was going through KPOP accounts and so many were run by Somali girls, so many prominent BLM SJW’s on twitter are Somali, there are even loads of Somalis in anime twitter.
We are waaaaayyyyy overrepresented on the internet considering there are only a few million of us.
I strongly believe that this is due to a lack of hobbies. MANY somalis, especially somali girls live boring lives so they turn to the internet for escapism. Most Somali girls are expected to be home straight after school/uni and hardly ever go out, which leads to them spending all day on twitter/the internet. They also are not allowed to date etc. This leads to Somalis being very loud and embarrasing on the internet acting like their opinion matters when they can’t even talk back to their dads.

Somalis are literally EVERYWHERE on twitter especially. I was going through KPOP accounts and so many were run by Somali girls, so many prominent BLM SJW’s on twitter are Somali, there are even loads of Somalis in anime twitter.
We are waaaaayyyyy overrepresented on the internet considering there are only a few million of us.
I strongly believe that this is due to a lack of hobbies. MANY somalis, especially somali girls live boring lives so they turn to the internet for escapism. Most Somali girls are expected to be home straight after school/uni and hardly ever go out, which leads to them spending all day on twitter/the internet. They also are not allowed to date etc. This leads to Somalis being very loud and embarrasing on the internet acting like their opinion matters when they can’t even talk back to their dads.
Damn I'm not even a Halimo and I felt that

We are over-represented in every filth just like all wholesomely cursed people are in general.

Without a shadow of a doubt the most wicked group among us in this day and age by a large margin are the Xaalimo's, more then a decade ago it was the Farax's

Their poisoned chalice is everywhere, they are visible like no other groups online, in clubs, over represented in shiisha cafe's, more visible then any other demographic on twitter and other SJW movements.

Even the retired white coffee shop owners and their geriatric customers celebrating their satanist cult leader Churchill in a secluded area are not safe from the onslaughts of our Xaalimo's

All the popular Somali phone conferences are 99% dominated by old/middle aged Xaalimo ing none stop about everything in life after they destroyed their own households upon poor advise.

We went from having the greatest, most smartest and most elegant looking women more then a decade ago, to now having the very worst the human mind can conjure up.

The frightening rapid rate of deterioration is still ongoing on a daily basis, every year that goes past the excremental foulness gets worse and worse

9 in ever 10 I come across is fat or obese, 49 out of every 50 I come across has plucked or shaved her eye-brows, hence from a religious perspective she is cursed.

In terms of truthers with the exception of the OP, Black Dahlia and the banned Canuck, the rest are all a flock of sheep that bought into the belief's pushed by the satanists in some shape or form, some of those belief's like Heliocentrism ball earth (Helios Roman Pagan God) being clearly Pagan Sun worship.

I can name over 30 male truthers but cannot get beyond 3 Xalimo's on this site alone, in real-life the figures are even worse then this.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Everyone has the right to enjoy browsing the web, I think it’s a wonderful tool when used right to research topics, play music, movies, entertaining videos, pick up a new hobby and so on.

What I failed to understand is, why are many young Somalis attracted to socially irresponsible groups like race-ethnic supremacist groups, the never ending battle of the sexes, trolling each other and the worst spreading the destructive primitive qabyaalad nonsense?

Can’t properly speak somali but can talk until the sun comes up on qabiil related topics.

We can do so much better :)

Even less than a million if you consider those that don't speak English or have regular internet access.

Then again, we seem to be everywhere irl too. I went to stay in a small tuulo (less than 30k) in France with a childhood friend of mine for a few days. I swear, we walked into some local Moroccan bakery and surprise surprise there was a Somali guy w/ his daughter. It's actually kinda cool tbh

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Walahi that's spot on somali girls become friends online and meet up at sixth form colleges and everything goes downhill from their. In secondary they never talked and used to hangout with asians but post 16 they try hard to conform to other finished somali girls

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Xalimos are the worst of the worst, nowadays i curse them irl whenever i see them yelling i just say naga aamusa nacaladi idinku dhacdee. Usually one little says something back and i just reply waad ina ceebeyseen afkiina naga qabsada intaanan idin toogan.

This is getting out of hands, why the f*ck are they just YELLING in the streets? WHAT THE f*ck?! Are they mental? Legit no xishood?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
And now they have ruined the internet. Lacnatullaahi caleyk, someone must inform the sheikhs about this, we need muxaadaros and alot of them.

I will start filming these xoolo Xaarlimos bc i know somali parents wont believe us. There will be epic muxaadaros with evidence.

Xalimos are the worst of the worst, nowadays i curse them irl whenever i see them yelling i just say naga aamusa nacaladi idinku dhacdee. Usually one little says something back and i just reply waad ina ceebeyseen afkiina naga qabsada intaanan idin toogan.

This is getting out of hands, why the f*ck are they just YELLING in the streets? WHAT THE f*ck?! Are they mental? Legit no xishood?

This nigga jihad culus ayuu ku jiraa :deadpeter:I salute you wallahi. Keep fighting the good fight :pachah1:

It's like a microphone is attached to these people's mouths

I liked it better when Somalis were a relatively unknown group. I’d tell people online I’m Somali and they would have no idea what that is. Now..... everyone knows us and thinks they can talk on us.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I liked it better when Somalis were a relatively unknown group. I’d tell people online I’m Somali and they would have no idea what that is. Now..... everyone knows us and thinks they can talk on us.

them days when you search somali online and some cat used to come up :ahh::banderas:

Its disgusting. I also noticed the only somali women i see on tv which i rarely talk about fmg or other unsavoury subjects. I genuinely think we as a people have failed miserably in abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending