Why do Somalis have such a huge online presence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i have to brutally honest how many somalis are in north america and not one is in big sports? majority are ciyaal suuq with nothing going for them theres a somali female in the nba and another somali female making it big in boxing. Truth be told somali guys are qaashin thats why yall take your petty frustration on us on somalispot 24/7 it all make sense

Majority of Somalis in North America are educated and hard workers. The Ciyaal suuqs are teenagers in the wrong neighbourhoods of Toronto, Minneapolis and Seattle but they're a small irrelevent minority.

As for boxing. You don't know what the f*ck you're talking about abaayo. The Xalimo you're talking about is amateur while there are two Somali men professional boxers.

One of them is an undefeated Somali professional boxer called Faud.

Another Somali man is becoming a professional boxer called Idris Ahmed and he's also undefeated and he's going to be a champ soon.

As for NBA. There are currently 13 professional Somali basketball players waiting for their chance to join NBA and it seems they are. I already told you their names abaayo so stop fronting lol.

Be more specific?

I was talking about how Somalis sometimes are rude and unmannered and what did you just do? You just proved my point by insulting me, calling me monkey (I hope you are not saying this while eating banana :)) That is exactly what I was talking about. Do you think I am not able to insult Somalis? By the way while you are bragging about being able to use computers, we are building them :)

I was talking about how Somalis sometimes are rude and unmannered and what did you just do? You just proved my point by insulting me. That is exactly what I was talking about. By the way while you are bragging about being able to use computers, we are building them :)

I'm not gonna show respect to someone who still eats raw meat after thousands of years

Next thing you would want me to do is pray to a neanderthal for being as unhuman as possible

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
And what are Somali women doing? Models, athiests and hoes like sabrina dhowre is all i see. Contributing nothing to society whereas the men are building space shuttles and becoming mayors, f*ck outta here :camby:
And thats good i like somali males suceeding in their fields but in all honesty is a MINROTIY majority are gangbangers this is a huge problem for somali males in the west most dont care for education or using any talent they may have to further their careers and instead join gangs and make the rest of good somalis a really bad name everysingle bad stereotype is from somali males yall ruined our name live with it and play a sad tambourine to yourselves.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And thats good i like somali males suceeding in their fields but in all honesty is a MINROTIY majority are gangbangers this is a huge problem for somali males in the west most dont care for education or using any talent they may have to further their careers and instead join gangs and make the rest of good somalis a really bad name everysingle bad stereotype is from somali males yall ruined our name live with it and play a sad tambourine to yourselves.

Again you're bullshitting out of your ass. Somalis outside of Toronto like Ottawa, Monstreal, Edmonton and Vancouver are very educated and hard workers.

As for Toronto, there are many successful Somali men like myself. The gang bangers you're talking about are a small minority and I've seen the streets so stop lying abaayo. You're starting to sound like one of those self hating dusty Xaarlimos that like to lie about their men just to feel good when in reality you're bashing your own ethnicity.

I'm not gonna show respect to someone who still eats raw meat after thousands of years

Next thing you would want me to do is pray to a neanderthal for being as unhuman as possible

You are still proving my point. It looks like you didn't have parents who told you how to manner and what to say and what not. Only children who grow up in the wild without parental oversight act like this.

@Factz I have read so many Somali comments on youtube, twitter even on AA forums, Nigerian forums etc. I like Somalis but I think they sometimes come across as rude. This is of course subjective and personal experience. I mean who would go to a Nigerian forum and start a thread insulting Nigerians as ugly with fake hair etc. :) In mannerism department, Somalis are from a different world, at least online. :)

:chrisfreshhah:

are you sayin Ethiopians not like that!been quite a few long time ago and haven't seen much of a differenc.seen Nigerians and AAs , same.
one thing I found out is much of Somali anger toward some otha blacks started in the uk where Jamaicans predominantly the largest black group there gave Somalis,new comers, so much hell online out of jealousy of their features,it became a full blown all out war in which otha blacks sided with Jamaicans.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ever heard of an asian space man? Music and sporting is nothing, in Somalia there is a large music industry that had survived even after the collapse of the nation, meanwhile asians had stable nations for decades but aren't able to produce something better then africa's music. The reason why they are better then us at education because they have supportive parents, meanwhile it's you naagos who f*ck around too busy weeping on how you married a somali man and wanted to marry a man a 1/4 of his dick size :liberaltears::ulyin::drakelaugh:

not to mention it's somali women who are sayin

"we wuz slaves in shieet":drakelaugh:, not even African americans say that, atleast they put up a better name with more dignity such as "israelites" :damn:
It doesnt matter most of them are accelrating in almost all departments look how kpop is very mainstream everysingle product we use and technology is all from Asia truth be told Asian males are the most successful group of males of our times tell me one somali male thats been impactful to the world? and dont compare somali females because we were created second xxxx

You are still proving my point. It looks like you didn't have parents who told you how to manner and what to say and what not. Only children who grow up in the wild without parental oversight act like this.

Why are your folks so quiet online? Are habeshas racist irl?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Again you're bullshitting out of your ass. Somalis outside of Toronto like Ottawa, Monstreal, Edmonton and Vancouver are very educated and hard workers.

As for Toronto, there are many successful Somali men like myself. The gang bangers you're talking about are a small minority and I've seen the streets so stop lying abaayo. You're starting to sound like one of those self hating dusty Xaarlimos that like to lie about their men just to feel good when in reality you're bashing your own ethnicity.
im not bashing somali male or making yall feel bad than yall already are some things have to be spoken with truth and i know your trying to paint somali males as somewhat majority as successfull but is not the case since 2005 200 plus somali males have been killed in Canada by other somali males its become so bad every media outlet highlights the dangers of our community

It doesnt matter most of them are accelrating in almost all departments look how kpop is very mainstream everysingle product we use and technology is all from Asia truth be told Asian males are the most successful group of males of our times tell me one somali male thats been impactful to the world? and dont compare somali females because we were created second xxxx
Kpop's income is mainly from rejected white and somali girls, I'll tell you one somali person who is impactful to the world

gudi.jpg
These geeljires are the reason why the world doesn't suffer, they take in all the ractchetness (most somali women) of the world. For example, south korea was massively supported by the US financially and diplomatically, causing their companies to prosper. Tell me one somali naago that hasn't helped for the world's downfall. There is a somali man who works for space x, there is a somali man running an international court, there is a somali man running one of the biggest banks in africa. All that under the chaos. From real-estate agents to astronauts. Yes, we've gained more money through hard work then you women cheating benefits

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
im not bashing somali male or making yall feel bad than yall already are some things have to be spoken with truth and i know your trying to paint somali males as somewhat majority as successfull but is not the case since 2005 200 plus somali males have been killed in Canada by other somali males its become so bad every media outlet highlights the dangers of our community

Yeah and that's only in Toronto? But at the same time, you'll find many successful Somalis in Toronto, many Somali men graduating in universities and businesses booming. The media likes to report negativity to minorities just to justify their agenda to remove us from their country.

Outside of Toronto in Canada Somali men are doing very well. So yes, they are a majority.

Kpop's income is mainly from rejected white and somali girls, I'll tell you one somali person who is impactful to the world

gudi.jpg
These geeljires are the reason why the world doesn't suffer, they take in all the ractchetness (most somali women) of the world. For example, south korea was massively supported by the US financially and diplomatically, causing their companies to prosper. Tell me one somali naago that hasn't helped for the world's downfall. There is a somali man who works for space x, there is a somali man running an international court, there is a somali man running one of the biggest banks in africa. All that under the chaos. From real-estate agents to astronauts. Yes, we've gained more money through hard work then you women cheating benefits

You're comparing Somali men to women... that's an automatic L tbh. Men outperform women across the board

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Asian dudes are more successful and attractive than skinny irrelevant ashy faraaxs theres liek more than 10 asian in the nba tell me one somali even a frickin xabahsi is in there :mjcry:
You are one honest Xalimo. Are you really a Somali ?
I agree most Asian men are successful but they are socially awkward and look feminine.

You're comparing Somali men to women... that's an automatic L tbh. Men outperform women across the board
Ssh, don't trigger the feminists of this website.

Also, she was criticizing us, Somali women have no right to criticize us unless they are talking about cooking skills :siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Indian movies are really popular in Somalia but not so much with western raised xalimos. The FOBs like it because its translated/dubbed in Somali
My Somalian neighbor is obsessed with Indian movies and she is not a fob she even wears their traditional clothes :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending