Somali Men are leading the business sector in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men are considered the Jews of Africa where they are very educated and creating successful businesses across Africa in Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Egypt, Sudan and South Africa. Don't forget Somalia/Somaliland and Djibouti is glowing with lacag very fast thanks to Somali men.

Somali men in Africa who are very successful are in their millions and they are leading the business sector in Africa. Proof: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

List of Amazing Somali businessmen.

• Abdirashid Duale – entrepreneur, philanthropist, and the CEO of the multinational enterprise Dahabshiil
  • Ahmed Mohamed Yusuf - CEO of Hormuud
  • Abdulkadir Ali – Somali-American entrepreneur and former President of the Somali American Chamber of Commerce
  • Omar A. Ali – CEO of Dar al-Maal al-Islami (DMI Trust) worth $4.0 billion USD
  • Liban Abdi Egal – founder and Chairman of First Somali Bank
  • Aden Mohammed – banker and entrepreneur; managing director of Barclays Bank in East and West Africa; under his tenure BBK won the Banker Awards 2009
  • Hussein Mohamed – entrepreneur; Vice Chairman of the Eastleigh Business Association
  • Hussein Shire – businessman; founder and former CEO of Gateway Bus Company
Somali men stay winning. :salute:

SIS_2017_image_6_1.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia and djbouti glowing with money kulaha kkk

Somali men are bakhti they know how to build and pay tax in other countries but are not willing to invest in their own lands.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just look at those business men in Mogadishu recently threatening war over a 5% tax but out there in them foreign countries Somali men are willing to pay through their nose what ever amount is demanded off them willingly.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalia and djbouti glowing with money kulaha kkk

Somali men are bakhti they know how to build and pay tax in other countries but are not willing to invest in their own lands.

I agree. With all the skills Somali men possess and their forefathers who were traditionally seafarers, merchants and traders yet they only improve other countries but not their own? That really pisses me off.

Inshallah, I hope all the successful Somalis who are mostly men go back to their country and rebuild it for their children and the nations future children. I heard alot of them doing this and I hope it goes continuous, inshallah.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Now if only Somali men is the West were business savvy.
They want to act like madow gangsters or take welfare and talk Somali politics at Tim Hortons.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They want to act like madow gangsters or take welfare and talk Somali politics at Tim Hortons.

They might not be business savvy in the west like Somali men in Africa but they have other jobs and doing very well. Only a minority of them are khaasaro sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the uk Somalis are actually doing well as entrepreneurs I recall at university one Caribbean guy complaining about how Somalis have taken over all the businesses in his area while telling me we black people need to stick together and support our black businesses like Somalis do, then I told him I was somali kkk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bullshit... Somalia is the 4th poorest country and most corrupt country at the same time.

Also check Africa's billionaire list, not a single Somali pops up
https://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/list/

Stop with the fake optimism and blue-pulled lies and face reality. Over 70% of Somali citizens are in poverty and we have the worst GDP for our population.

This isn't talking about Somalia you fool but Somali businesses dominating many fields across Africa so the report is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts