• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yesx2

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I donโ€™t want to get married. The thought of being with a person my whole life is uncomfortable tbh

Just become a spinster crazy cat lady, no need to talk about it. When you are serious about something, you do not go around bragging about it, you just do it.

Now go ahead and spend your life alone:samwelcome:

They're salty because no one rates them. They are not seen as dominant black men either, but are seen as skinny, weak creatures with feminine features.
:mybusiness:

It's the same topics everyday over and over again, Gender wars, Bantu/Madow will take over Somalia in the future, Alt right/incel narratives, people on this forum need to get a damn hobby and get out of their parents basement.

There is so much to explore in this world and to experience instead you lot waste so much precious time on the internet wasting your life away, it is truly sad.

Gambar

VIP
Somali women are low hanging fruits..who wants to own them?:umwhat:
It's like keeping a stock that you know is plummeting. :sass1:

Somali men lose by being associated and by marrying Somali women.

Every faarax that marries out looks like he's in heaven whereas faaraxs who are married to xalimos look depressed and suicidal.

I make duca for my adeer who brought my family here after the civil war.:rejoice: :rejoice: niggger made sure I wouldn't have to end up with one qumanyo xaliimo oo as soon as the sun sets qayli iyo buuq kula garab taagan.

adeer I respegt you even more now.:yousmart:
Dameer waaxid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending