• Yesx2

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
i have seen many somali men on the rape thread where they talk about why rape doesn’t exist in marriage and the woman’s duty to have sex with her man. I just found it funny how you guys act like you own somali women and shit

i have seen many somali men on the rape thread where they talk about why rape doesn’t exist in marriage and the woman’s duty to have sex with her man. I just found it funny how you guys act like you own somali women and shit
It is the womens duty to have sex with her husband though. If she says no for no reason kick her to the curb. Rape sex aint even that good

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Why will someone rape thie wife.

Wait till the mood changes and she will come rushing towards you.

Ramen

🌸
It is the womens duty to have sex with her husband though. If she says no for no reason kick her to the curb. Rape sex aint even that good
Are you stupid? How would you feel if your sister’s husband forced her to have sex? Would you be okay with it?

Are you stupid? How would you feel if your sister’s husband forced her to have sex? Would you be okay with it?
No i wouldnt. Since i woud never rape and force someone. I wouldnt want it to happen to my sister. All i said was leave if you not getting what you want

This topic really confuses me . If you're married both of you should be happy about it . Its not like you guys are strangers

Somali women are low hanging fruits..who wants to own them?:umwhat:
It's like keeping a stock that you know is plummeting. :sass1:

Somali men lose by being associated and by marrying Somali women.

Every faarax that marries out looks like he's in heaven whereas faaraxs who are married to xalimos look depressed and suicidal.

I make duca for my adeer who brought my family here after the civil war.:rejoice: :rejoice: niggger made sure I wouldn't have to end up with one qumanyo xaliimo oo as soon as the sun sets qayli iyo buuq kula garab taagan.

adeer I respegt you even more now.:yousmart:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Just marry your ajanabi and keep our name out your mouth, no one cares what you do.

Ramen

🌸
Somali women are low hanging fruits..who wants to own them?:umwhat:
It's like keeping a stock that you know is plummeting. :sass1:

Somali men lose by being associated and by marrying Somali women.

Every faarax that marries out looks like he's in heaven whereas faaraxs who are married to xalimos look depressed and suicidal.

I make duca for my adeer who brought my family here after the civil war.:rejoice: :rejoice: niggger made sure I wouldn't have to end up with one qumanyo xaliimo oo as soon as the sun sets qayli iyo buuq kula garab taagan.

adeer I respegt you even more now.:yousmart:
I-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending