Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

Most are definently shy and have no game (and know they'll be rejected so they don't waste their time), but those who are confident and make the first move are usually rejected. There is a reason why it's not common to see Somali couples in their late teens and early 20s but you see all sorts of other non-Somali couples together, including Somali and non-Somali.
Are you talking about gf bf? Yeah you see couples. But you see married young girls with older guys as that’s what they prefer.

There are three types of Somali guys:

1) The maskeen shy respectful type i.e., (@Medulla @Radical Canjeerorism) who will at most stare at you and try and open any door he can see for you.
2) The loud baqti Madow wannabe farax who chases women around like a dog chasing after a warm steak i.e., (@Shmurda). With this type you just have to say that your phone battery is dead, can I have your number instead, then throw that piece of paper in the trash when he is out of sight.
3) The fob who thinks he has a chance with you, sadly this type tends to be the most shameless and will never take "no" for an answer- so with this one, it's best to pretend to call your dad or brother who is on his way with a baseball bat.
Nr 2 wouldn’t work on my cause I would call you to check the number. If it doesn’t ring then I would have to rob you for the disrespect. I would snatch the phone and run

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can’t stress how I’ve seen this so much. Like Somali niggas will stare at you but not say anything. The only time confidence comes out is behind the screen saying one two letter words. More times I see the girls approaching the guys and breaking the ice. Girls are doing too much effort nowadays which is not attractive at all. I literally saw a Somali girl on a date with a Somali guy the other day and the girl was doing the most talking. But you see black guys moving to girls in real life.

Our boys have been raised to be husbands and Sultans,. Their destiny is their mothers to arrange them a bride, they insert the penis and she gets pregnant. And off to the kitchen for cooking and house duties.

I am talking about generally. It's rare to see young couples. Not good for marriage rate.
It’s a shame people don’t value marriage and prefer zina or sinning in the western world is more corrupt then back home. Ppl doing haram relationships. But people that got married young or are married young are far better than these relationships.

Most are definently shy and have no game (and know they'll be rejected so they don't waste their time), but those who are confident and make the first move are usually rejected. There is a reason why it's not common to see Somali couples in their late teens and early 20s but you see all sorts of other non-Somali couples together, including Somali and non-Somali.
You don’t need game. All you has to doo is politely give couple of compliments and ask for her nr. This isn’t fresh prince where you need to come up with bunch of lines that rhymes. And most Somalis date Somalis tbh

You don’t need game. All you has to doo is politely give couple of compliments and ask for her nr. This isn’t fresh prince where you need to come up with bunch of lines that rhymes. And most Somalis date Somalis tbh

What compliment would you give me?

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ:
Our boys have been raised to be husbands and Sultans,. Their destiny is their mothers to arrange them a bride, they insert the penis and she gets pregnant. And off to the kitchen for cooking and house duties.

You really had me dead with this one.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I can’t stress how I’ve seen this so much. Like Somali niggas will stare at you but not say anything. The only time confidence comes out is behind the screen saying one two letter words. More times I see the girls approaching the guys and breaking the ice. Girls are doing too much effort nowadays which is not attractive at all. I literally saw a Somali girl on a date with a Somali guy the other day and the girl was doing the most talking. But you see black guys moving to girls in real life.
Have you see how they act around Bechys?

Nah you need to make a little conversation but start it off innocently .

So how do you plan on finding a woman if you're not going to go up to them?
A lot of younger somalis commit zina nowadays. It's a risk for somali boys that have bad intentions to approach hijabi somali girls. That's why it rarely happens.

If a faraax does approach a respectable xalimo, then there most likely is serious intentions.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::russ:

You really had me dead with this one.

u r too cute for words
chrisfreshhah.png

Trending