Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

I can’t stress how I’ve seen this so much. Like Somali niggas will stare at you but not say anything. The only time confidence comes out is behind the screen saying one two letter words. More times I see the girls approaching the guys and breaking the ice. Girls are doing too much effort nowadays which is not attractive at all. I literally saw a Somali girl on a date with a Somali guy the other day and the girl was doing the most talking. But you see black guys moving to girls in real life.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Booto miiran ba tahey.:camby:

Let’s link and see who’s the shy one lady. I’m taking one for the shy Farax’s btw.:damedamn:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
They too used to xaalimos preferring Madows so they think they gonna get rejected:pachah1:
Luckily me and my niggas aren't incels

If a guy wants you, he will move. staring at people doesnt mean you want them. Sometimes i stare at fat people and see how many chins they have and play a guessing game in my mind how much they weigh

No you don’t stare at ugly people loool
Off course you do. People can stare at you for any reason. You can’t assume every guy staring at you want you. Also for you to notice someone looking at you don’t you have to look at them? So who really staring at who.....unless you have eyes at the back of your head

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Are you dumbbb shy faraxs > bold faraxs

And most farax don’t come up to you out of respect and diin.

stop wanting faraxs to move like they ain’t got no religion and a God to fear

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Are you dumbbb shy faraxs > bold faraxs

And most farax don’t come up to you out of respect and diin.

stop wanting faraxs to move like they ain’t got no religion and a God to fear
Half the niggas on here talk like they lost their virginity at 7

Trending

Latest posts