Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:ftw9nwa:
Why would they be scared though?
I see you’re ignoring my proposal to hook you up with a brother from SS.:kodaksmiley:

Listen I have ina adeer @Abdisamad3 he's a bit retarded but a gentleman. Holla at him maybe he’ll be the first guy who stares at you and boom good things happen. :drakelaugh:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
You don't have to be shy to be good Muslim Umar (RA) was not shy at all

Being shy was more Uthmān’s thing, being shy is not a requirement of being a good Muslim but it is a part of Islam, especially regarding the way you interact with the opposite sex.

I see you’re ignoring my proposal to hook you up with a brother from SS.:kodaksmiley:

Listen I have ina adeer @Abdisamad3 he's a bit retarded but a gentleman. Holla at him maybe he’ll be the first guy who stares at you and boom good things happen. :drakelaugh:
Don’t hook me up with crazy guys.

Is he going to pay for my 50k meher?

I can’t stress how I’ve seen this so much. Like Somali niggas will stare at you but not say anything. The only time confidence comes out is behind the screen saying one two letter words. More times I see the girls approaching the guys and breaking the ice. Girls are doing too much effort nowadays which is not attractive at all. I literally saw a Somali girl on a date with a Somali guy the other day and the girl was doing the most talking. But you see black guys moving to girls in real life.
Because most Somali men, from what I know, respect muslim women. What I mean is that if they see a hijabi, they're hesitant to approach them because they don't know their halal-to-haram ratio.

Madow on the other hand don't care at all and will move to you as if you are a cadaan chick.
:pachah1:

Because most Somali men, from what I know, respect muslim women. What I mean is that if they see a hijabi, they're hesitant to approach them because they don't know their halal-to-haram ratio.

Madow on the other hand don't care at all and will move to you as if you are a cadaan chick.

couldn't have said any better

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
But I don’t believe a man should be that shy where a women is approaching making all the effort?

Khadija radi allahu anha approached Muhammad ﷺ to marry her, not the other way around. But if he isn’t reciprocating your approaches maybe he’s not interested...

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Is he going to pay for my 50k meher?
50k mehr for someone that’s not even getting looks irl? Dkm we’re pulling out of this negotiation.
tenor.gif

bro I seen Madows move to obese fat women. Their mentality is pussy is pussy. I never seen a Madow say a girl is not worth smashing

Trending

Latest posts