Why do somali guys move shy in real life?

Because most Somali men, from what I know, respect muslim women. What I mean is that if they see a hijabi, they're hesitant to approach them because they don't know their halal-to-haram ratio.

Madow on the other hand don't care at all and will move to you as if you are a cadaan chick.
:pachah1:
I am halal. But ofcourse I’m looking for someone halal.

those are the easiest ones!!

you just make em mad on purpose and laugh at em :pachah1:
next thing you see you're gonna be trying to avoid her like the plague cause she hasn't nobody punk her, just surrounded by effeminate men :francis:
Imma try this out on this arab baddie in my class who always looks like she want to kill everyone.

IF SHE GETS HER BROTHERS ON ME ITS YOUR FAULT.
:damn:

Khadija radi allahu anha approached Muhammad ﷺ to marry her, not the other way around. But if he isn’t reciprocating your approaches maybe he’s not interested...
Ok Jazakhallahu khayr. I think I’ll be proposing to guys now since they’re moving shy.

I am halal. But ofcourse I’m looking for someone halal.
If you are halal, then why do you want Somali men to move to you like Madows?

:what1:

The shy ones, are the ones that respect you. Allow them in to your life if you want a halal man.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Ok Jazakhallahu khayr. I think I’ll be proposing to guys now since they’re moving shy.

Wa iyyakum, but that’s not what I meant lol. Just saying there’s nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man if there’s good intentions.

I see you’re ignoring my proposal to hook you up with a brother from SS.:kodaksmiley:

Listen I have ina adeer @Abdisamad3 he's a bit retarded but a gentleman. Holla at him maybe he’ll be the first guy who stares at you and boom good things happen. :drakelaugh:
That's an awkward way of presenting your ina adeer warya :damn:

The men are righteous but the boys are questionable including me

this is true unfortunately
the youths grew up in an oversexualized society and a society in which your manhood is directly linked to your sexual prowess. i remember niggas were getting clowned at 16 for being virgins. in hindsight it's sad wallahi

the ones that have been about their studies and what not have ajinabis throwing ciil at em and they're pressured by society as a whole and their peers to engage in this

Most are definently shy and have no game (and know they'll be rejected so they don't waste their time), but those who are confident and make the first move are usually rejected. There is a reason why it's not common to see Somali couples in their late teens and early 20s but you see all sorts of other non-Somali couples together, including Somali and non-Somali.

Most are definently shy and have no game (and know they'll be rejected so they don't waste their time), but those who are confident and make the first move are usually rejected. There is a reason why it's not common to see Somali couples in their late teens and early 20s but you see all sorts of other non-Somali couples together, including Somali and non-Somali.
Most of us have game we’re just god fearing

Trending