Why do people prefer iPhone over Samsung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually understand maybe because I have a Samsung. Samsung is just as good as iPhone so I really don't understand why people always run for iPhone.

In my personal opinion people go after I phones because everyone else has them and it's popular at the moment and they don't want to get left out. There really isn't a problem with Samsung I don't understand loll.

But then again I don't even have an iPhone and never owned one. I'm not somebody who follows the crowd been Samsung gang and probably always will:manny:

iOS is nice

I don't actually understand maybe because I have a Samsung. Samsung is just as good as iPhone so I really don't understand why people always run for iPhone.

In my personal opinion people go after I phones because everyone else has them and it's popular at the moment and they don't want to get left out. There really isn't a problem with Samsung I don't understand loll.

But then again I don't even have an iPhone and never owned one. I'm not somebody who follows the crowd been Samsung gang and probably always will:manny:

To be honest once you buy an Iphone it is hard to switch to Samsung, simply because ios is far cleaner and simpler to use then android.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I still have Ericsson T10 in a box some where in my house. My shukaansi was on point. oh i miss those days.

Ericsson-T10.jpg

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Im here with my Huawei laughing doqons buying Samsung and iPhone devices three times my phone's price but with similar specs:siilaanyosmile:

Iphone is rubbish i had a iphone 5 and iphone 5s, after that switched to Samsung the new Iphone X screen even uses Samsung oled screens so every time they sell a iphone x samsung also profits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending