Why do people prefer iPhone over Samsung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
@yaskaaa Nayaahe how do u know iPhone users just follow the hype?
Aren’t u doing the same buying Samsung?
If u had Huwawei or Nokia then u’d have a leg to stand on.

Now fadlan apologise to us, dhaqso

:hillarybiz:

@yaskaaa What the f*ck is this:

iPhone 7 32 GB

-Processor --------- Quad-Core

-Front Camera ---------- 12 MP 2160p@30fps

-Screen Resolution ---------- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi density)

-Battery --------- 1960 mAh
-3.5mm Earphone Jack? ----- No :russ:
https://m.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7-8064.php

Samasung Galaxy S7

-Processor ---------- Octa-Core

-Front Camera ---------- 12MP 2160p@30fps

-Screen Resolution ---------- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi density)

-Battery ---------- 3000 mAh
https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7-7821.php

Galaxy S7 --- $469.99 from samsung store https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/p...-32gb---unlocked---black-onyx-sm-g930uzkaxaa/

iPhone 7 --- $549.00 from apple store https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-ipho...isplay-32gb-jet-black-unlocked#00,20,30,40,60

I am very simple when it comes to phones. I only text call browse and youtube. Thats why i have a cheap samsung i bought for around 170

DRACO

VIP
Samsung is trash .

Apple products last long ,no freezing/crashing ,regular updates ,all the fucking apps actually work , good camera and iCloud .

I still have my iPhone 6 from when it was first released and still works perfectly.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Samsung is trash .

Apple products last long ,no freezing/crashing ,regular updates ,all the fucking apps actually work , good camera and iCloud .

I still have my iPhone 6 from when it was first released and still works perfectly.
Yes! Apple products all the way!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Great thread Yaaska. but unfortunately Somalis are cheap like me. We love Samsung. I was reading all comments waiting for Apple iPhone owners to convince me to switch, but none came up! I have been using Samsung forever. Because I am old and I dont like social media. I am not in all the crap, facebook, snap, insta. etc etc etc

If I were to guess, I think Apple iPhone is better than sam, in camera power, & yaaaska u should know because u r in Nairobi now, had have iPhone your phone would switch easily right? With sam, there is limitation I believe. Do tell us. :)

Great thread Yaaska. but unfortunately Somalis are cheap like me. We love Samsung. I was reading all comments waiting for Apple iPhone owners to convince me to switch, but none came up! I have been using Samsung forever. Because I am old and I dont like social media. I am not in all the crap, facebook, snap, insta. etc etc etc

If I were to guess, I think Apple iPhone is better than sam, in camera power, & yaaaska u should know because u r in Nairobi now, had have iPhone your phone would switch easily right? With sam, there is limitation I believe. Do tell us. :)
Why do u mean by switch easily. Samsung has better camera than iPhone in my opinion people just lie.

Samsung is trash .

Lol lies why did apple intentionally make other I phones be slow and work slow when a new version will be released lol? IPhone is shit and is overhyped.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do u mean by switch easily. Samsung has better camera than iPhone in my opinion people just lie.

I mean internationally iPhone is easy to adapt, u change the chip and u can use it right away. I think also internet wise, its faster , I dont know. where are the iPhone people, they should tell us

I don’t think iPhone users want the latest right now because it’s impossible to see how the iPhone 7 can be improved noticeably or did improve to the 8th. The last big leap was the 6th and each since look like the one before.

I don’t think iPhone users want the latest right now because it’s impossible to see how the iPhone 7 can be improved noticeably or did improve to the 8th. The last big leap was the 6th and each since look like the one before.
Your all sheep and will still buy the latest regardless.:ohlord:

Your all sheep and will still buy the latest regardless.:ohlord:

Yeah i didnt know to but the 7th or 6th because they looked the same, and the 8th is basically the 7th with wireless charging.

I think Apple has painted itself into a corner, they've made perfect phones and its difficult to improve from that. Either way, the market expects innovation from Apple, Samsung will just follow behind and do copy + paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending