Why do people prefer iPhone over Samsung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Great thread Yaaska. but unfortunately Somalis are cheap like me. We love Samsung. I was reading all comments waiting for Apple iPhone owners to convince me to switch, but none came up! I have been using Samsung forever. Because I am old and I dont like social media. I am not in all the crap, facebook, snap, insta. etc etc etc

If I were to guess, I think Apple iPhone is better than sam, in camera power, & yaaaska u should know because u r in Nairobi now, had have iPhone your phone would switch easily right? With sam, there is limitation I believe. Do tell us. :)
Basra I always knew you were so cheap
Lol upgrade grandma
I have never even dated a guy who has a Samsung:susp:

@yaskaaa What the f*ck is this:

iPhone 7 32 GB

-Processor --------- Quad-Core

-Front Camera ---------- 12 MP 2160p@30fps

-Screen Resolution ---------- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi density)

-Battery --------- 1960 mAh
-3.5mm Earphone Jack? ----- No :russ:
https://m.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_7-8064.php

Samasung Galaxy S7

-Processor ---------- Octa-Core

-Front Camera ---------- 12MP 2160p@30fps

-Screen Resolution ---------- 1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi density)

-Battery ---------- 3000 mAh
https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s7-7821.php

Galaxy S7 --- $469.99 from samsung store https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/p...-32gb---unlocked---black-onyx-sm-g930uzkaxaa/

iPhone 7 --- $549.00 from apple store https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-ipho...isplay-32gb-jet-black-unlocked#00,20,30,40,60
Anyone who buys iPhone doesn't know much about phone specs and the prices they deserve or is as dumb as a rock for paying a shit ton of money for a cell phone that should cost waaayyyy less :russ:

These iPhone fans literally paid more then $1000 for a phone that coast $400 to make...:dead:
@yaskaaa @draco Who the f*ck would buy iPhone? :dead:

gdkv.png
chi.png
compa.png
compa9.png
com.png
bat.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Samsung phones are more powerful and have better cameras then iPhones.
Nah Samsung has poor camera quality and looks cheap.
I can tell who has Samsung through my Snapchat and text messages.

Single Samsung users are having hard time to get a date online and offline

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/android-iphone-date-love-attractive-single-tech-decluttr-a8455181.html?amp

No need to catch feelings Samsung users it’s just iPhone, has better quality and status. I convinced my friend to get iPhone couldn’t stand his low quality Samsung phone.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Nah Samsung has poor camera quality and looks cheap.
I can tell who has Samsung through my Snapchat and text messages.

Single Samsung users are having hard time to get a date online and offline

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/android-iphone-date-love-attractive-single-tech-decluttr-a8455181.html?amp

No need to catch feelings Samsung users it’s just iPhone, has better quality and status. I convinced my friend to get iPhone couldn’t stand his low quality Samsung phone.
Hooyada waas nayaa Huawei has a much better camera than the iPhone and is cheaper than that $1000 metal low spec branded shit bucket.:pacspit:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.techadvisor.co.uk/feature/mobile-phone/best-camera-phone-2018-3675843/?amp
How you gonna Come back and justify your shitty stupid decisions now.:russsmug:

I don't actually understand maybe because I have a Samsung. Samsung is just as good as iPhone so I really don't understand why people always run for iPhone.

In my personal opinion people go after I phones because everyone else has them and it's popular at the moment and they don't want to get left out. There really isn't a problem with Samsung I don't understand loll.

But then again I don't even have an iPhone and never owned one. I'm not somebody who follows the crowd been Samsung gang and probably always will:manny:
Team Andriod!! I had an Iphone and the was nothing special about it. I love my Samsung Galaxy S9.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Oh shut up, you low class boorish thing
You have a shitty attitude and that phone looks shit.
Can't say shit now huh. Get over android outclass iPhone in everyway whether it's specs, camera, speed or price. Now suck it you nayaa you got duped into buying a shit phone for its brand you imbecile.:siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Can't say shit now huh. Get over android outclass iPhone in everyway whether it's specs, camera, speed or price. Now suck it you nayaa you got duped into buying a shit phone for its brand you imbecile.:siilaanyosmile:
Android is still shit, cheap, with poor camera
Now stfu and get a damn life poor android user

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Android is still shit, cheap, with poor camera
Now stfu and get a damn life poor android user
ItsI cheaper and better in every way nayaa what the f*ck are you on about now shut the f*ck up and acknowledge your an idiot who bought an over priced phone and is now tryna justify it.:siilaanyosmile: Stupid apple user:drakelaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
ItsI cheaper and better in every way nayaa what the f*ck are you on about now shut the f*ck up and acknowledge your an idiot who bought an over priced phone and is now tryna justify it.:siilaanyosmile: Stupid apple user:drakelaugh:
You are cheap just like your phone. Don’t talk me cheapskate. Shut your third world ass up
Who brags about having a Samsung ewww :susp:

#TeamSamsung
Android has better camera quality (despite all the memes) and a headphone jack too.

I honestly believe iPhone has better camera quality (especially the front). Have you seen the quality of an iPhone 8?! Don't get me wrong, I have a Samsung (S7 Edge) and the camera isn't terrible, but I'd definitely get an iPhone if I could.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I honestly believe iPhone has better camera quality (especially the front). Have you seen the quality of an iPhone 8?! Don't get me wrong, I have a Samsung (S7 Edge) and the camera isn't terrible, but I'd definitely get an iPhone if I could.
One honest android user :ehh:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
You are cheap just like your phone. Don’t talk me cheapskate. Shut your third world ass up
Who brags about having a Samsung ewww :susp:
In what world is a Samsung fucking cheap you fucking mong and Huaweis are even cheaper with specs just as good and they now have more global sales than that scam company apple. Now stop trying to feel good about getting ripped off it's embarrassing.:childplease:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
In what world is a Samsung fucking cheap you fucking mong and Huaweis are even cheaper with specs just as good and they now have more global sales than that scam company apple. Now stop trying to feel good about getting ripped off it's embarrassing.:childplease:
Listen you poor android using cheapskate
iPhone has better hardware and software integration, better apps, better camera, and better quality overall. You get what you paid for. Go upgrade you shithead
Bye

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Listen you poor android using cheapskate
iPhone has better hardware and software integration, better apps, better camera, and better quality overall. You get what you paid for. Go upgrade you shithead
Bye
It's apps store is shit compared to android, it's camera is brateb by an android phone, it's hardware is shit compared to android phines below it's price range and Android phones have better quality overall. The difference between what I said and what you said is I'm actually telling the truth. Fucking stupid apple user just like the rest of you people.:pachah1:

iPhone 8 selfie and rear facing cameras are trash. Google Pixel 2, OnePlus 6, LGG7, and Samsung Galaxy S9 have better Camera's then iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending