Why do people prefer iPhone over Samsung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's apps store is shit compared to android, it's camera is brateb by an android phone, it's hardware is shit compared to android phines below it's price range and Android phones have better quality overall. The difference between what I said and what you said is I'm actually telling the truth. Fucking stupid apple user just like the rest of you people.:pachah1:
These IOS users can't even add expandable storage and they call android trash.:drakelaugh:

DRACO

VIP
How can you compare IPhone to a shitty android, i wouldnt take that shit for free bro.
Listen you poor android using cheapskate
iPhone has better hardware and software integration, better apps, better camera, and better quality overall. You get what you paid for. Go upgrade you shithead
Bye
@nine Emily explained it perfectly.

My whole family is on team iPhone except me and my mum. I've never made the switch because I'm comfortable on android I guess. I almost switched to the iPhone 6s around the time I was upgrading from my s4. The S6 didn't have a removable battery or expandable memory just like the iPhone. I still ended up getting it and I was happy with it. Also screen quality is really important to me and samsung comes out on top every single time. I'm thinking of getting the s9+, but I don't have an excuse to upgrade. Apple just isn't giving me a reason to make the switch, especially with the notch on the X

I prefer iphone because of aesthetics, I dont like how android looks. Samsung is not bad though probably better but I cant be bothered to change.

iPhone 8 selfie and rear facing cameras are trash. Google Pixel 2, OnePlus 6, LGG7, and Samsung Galaxy S9 have better Camera's then iPhones.

Hmmm, really? I'd love to see someone with a comparison to see which phone is actually better. For now though, I stand by my answer that iPhone cameras are really good.

Hmmm, really? I'd love to see someone with a comparison to see which phone is actually better. For now though, I stand by my answer that iPhone cameras are really good.
There are a bunch of YouTube videos dedicated to comparing Phone's camera's to each other. Search up, iPhone X camera vs S9 Camera fir example on YouTube to get started if yoy're intreted. (PS), there are some biased YouTube Channel's so be on the lookout when you go

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@yaskaaa

iPhone are reliable, easy to use and a safe option for people that want a simple smartphone. Android used to be complicated to use in the early days and had to root your phone to get features you wanted. They were slow and buggy. The biggest reason was iPhone used to be a head of android. Now it not the case anymore but iPhone is seen as high end, a status symbol and have there own ecosystem that keeps you in.

In my family all my sister and my mum have iPhone only me and my dad have samsung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending