Why do mixed Somalis perpetuate the same stereotype about being bullied for being Somali?

Btw somalis were not the only 1 targeted in the uk. I spoke with a west african guy that was born and raised in london but now lives in amsterdam for study. And he told me that he had to run home after school from carribeans because they were targeting him. So its not only somalis. But somalis love to make a big deal about everything
Imagine Getting Bullied By Reer Bombaclout If They Ever Tried That Shit With Somalis In Sweden I Would've Bring In The Movie Amistad And Tell Them Remember Your Truth You Fuckin Laangaabs Sold Of By Their Own Brethrens
:mjohreally: :sass2:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Imagine Getting Bullied By Reer Bombaclout If They Ever Tried That Shit With Somalis In Sweden I Would've Bring In The Movie Amistad And Tell Them Remember Your Truth You Fuckin Laangaabs Sold Of By Their Own Brethrens
:mjohreally: :sass2:
You need to understand that the reason why jamaicans attacked other africans in the uk is because they were in majority and they felt like they had the same rights in the uk like cadaans :mjlol:
But now the west africans out number them heavily and they are behaving now and the somali population in the uk went up and they tryna kiss somali asses

You need to understand that the reason why jamaicans attacked other africans in the uk is because they were in majority and they felt like they had the same rights in the uk like cadaans :mjlol:
But now the west africans out number them heavily and they are behaving now and the somali population in the uk went up and they tryna kiss somali asses
West Africans Here Only Dance And Sell Drugs Weak Somali Households Follow Suit Tho But Their Plenty Of Succses Stories Of Maaryooles

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
West Africans Here Only Dance And Sell Drugs Weak Somali Households Follow Suit Tho But Their Plenty Of Succses Stories Of Maaryooles
Yeah same with the west africans here in holland but they are chill people here and they dont bother anybody. The west africans have rebelled against the carribean/south america after all the school beatings
:russ:

I thought about this and think it’s quite odd.
You can only be ‘bullied’ about your nationality only if you already hate it and secure about it.
I’m confused how someone can bully you based on what country your parents came from.
I mean what exactly is the insult: “haha your Somalian and you like to eat bananas in your food.” Seriously?
Especially coming from a Jamaican etc, I’ll be looking confused like bruh your country ain’t no paradise either.

Only a uk thing, I grew up in canada and not once has someone talked shit to me because i was somali, never. It just doesn’t happen here. People thought we were cool and funny. But because of somali gangsters in toronto we have a reputation for that now

Trending