Why do married Somali men with kids cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
:draketf:

Of course I'm taking that. Sell it to CEX, snap your SIM in half and get you a chinese phone with £5 lyca. I'll get myself an extra phone. One of them lil black trap line ones from Tesco for £10. Lyca to lyca is free uno.

Who do you need to call that's not me???

No need for any of that

I would never cheat :icon lol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not all men are created equally. Some men are more monogamous than others. This is why character matters.

Polygamy doesn't seem common in our generation.

Cheating - not too sure but I've heard some tales.

One woman (Islamo) once said frequent trips to the motherland is a warning sign. This is normally the scene of the crime.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No need for any of that

I would never cheat :icon lol:

Knowles

Why did u pick this avatar?

5784.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The amount of married Somali men with loads of kids that hit on me is astonishing.

How can you cheat on the mother of your kids?

They will literally follow you like puppy dogs and even go as far as saying he never loved his wife and it was just an arranged marriage, I know couple of naive girls that fall for that trick.

Ive a married associate with 3 little kids have this pick up line whenever women see the car seats in his car, he always says that's my sister's kids, I'm helping her out because her husband left her. Disgusting.

Why do Somali men cheat?

Cause they dont value their marriage nor care about their wives feelings

You don’t have to worry as you will never have that money.

Why is it always the brokest guys who cry over this stuff when Tiger Woods himself doesn’t care?
Lool, i bet i have saved up more money that most of the people on this site. I have 70k usd on my bank, on God. 23 years old, and i'm only getting richer. And when i graduate and become filthy, prenup baby. No females are ever gonna catch me slip. Tiger woods is a sucker.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wow. That's a hell of a sweeping statement. We're not all cheaters. I'm married with a little girl, never have I had a desire to be with another woman.
All these females on here seen this post.

But they didnt care.

They will continue to generalize though

Cause that one abdi they were with cheated on them with Tatiana with the fat ass

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You are the type of soft man that chills with girls only to never be seen as a man. Nin aad iyo aad uu jilicsan baa tahay. Be a man and marry 4.

Youre delusional how is he a soft man for not going behind his wives back?

How exactly is it manly to hide your intentions from your wife like a coward

You are the type of soft man that chills with girls only to never be seen as a man. Nin aad iyo aad uu jilicsan baa tahay. Be a man and marry 4.
Warya, do you have 2 wives??? I though you were joking this whole time, but you are really into this 4 wives thing. Your life is going to become a disaster.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You ease in and introduce the lady to your current wife and say. Honey, this is my concubine, you are most important, but my dickk needs further polishing.:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
View attachment 61567
:damedamn: Let me hold a god $40 since you flexing 70k

Youre delusional how is he a soft man for not going behind his wives back?

How exactly is it manly to hide your intentions from your wife like a coward

These guys are just weirdos man.

Muji

VIP
Knowles

Why did u pick this avatar?

5784.jpg

Basra let’s no derail
Lool, i bet i have saved up more money that most of the people on this site. I have 70k usd on my bank, on God. 23 years old, and i'm only getting richer. And when i graduate and become filthy, prenup baby. No females are ever gonna catch me slip. Tiger woods is a sucker.

Famous last words

You might want to speak to @Steamdevolopment regaring this. A prenup does not stand in a court of law and can be broken

The amount of married Somali men with loads of kids that hit on me is astonishing.

They will literally follow you like puppy dogs and even go as far as saying he never loved his wife and it was just an arranged marriage, I know couple of naive girls that fall for that trick.

Ive a married associate with 3 little kids have this pick up line whenever women see the car seats in his car, he always says that's my sister's kids, I'm helping her out because her husband left her. Disgusting.

Why do Somali men cheat?
how common is this ?:notsureif:
as common as khat??:mugshotman:

Why do Somali men cheat?

Men who engage in such behaviour are merely preying on their sexual/ no empathy insecurities.

@Suldaanka ileen you're lamagodle :umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending