Why do madows do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are madow men into literally every race of women other than their own? They're always chasing white and Latina women on the daily. But why do they pursue East African women too? I get so annoyed when they try approaching me.
:westbrookwtf:
Wallahi I'm not even male but I get triggered when I see Somali and even Ethiopian women with black men. Why are they throwing away their looks to pop out some more Madows? At least Arab and white men will give you cute kids.
:kanyehmm:
At this point, Bantu Expansion is inevitable.
:jcoleno:
I thought madow men hated black women. Why are East African women not included?

:draketf:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
damn let people be with who they want to be.

I think other Black men appreciate Somali women more than Somali guys. They make them feel special.

damn let people be with who they want to be.

I think other Black men appreciate Somali women more than Somali guys. They make them feel special.
You're right. I need to find my black king and raise me some future Malcolm X's.
giphy.gif

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You're right. I need to find my black king and raise me some future Malcolm X's.
giphy.gif

I don't think you shouldn't limit yourself to just Somali guys, especially since, if I recall correctly, you live in an area with not many of them around.

If you find a guy who is willing to convert to Islam, is passionate about you and will treat you right, you should go for it. You can love your country and your people while being married to an ajnabi. :nvjpqts:

Madows have been brainwashed more than any other race to hate themselves. Madow men especially view having a non-black partner and lightskin kids as a status symbol. That’s why madow women call their men the WEAKEST LINK. Because they are cooning hard.
However regardless 85% of madow men still marry madow women.

Madows have been brainwashed more than any other race to hate themselves. Madow men especially view having a non-black partner and lightskin kids as a status symbol. That’s why madow women call their men the WEAKEST LINK. Because they are cooning hard.
However regardless 85% of madow men still marry madow women.
I actually sympathize with black women. I'm subscribed to tons of their channels on youtube and they always talk about how terrible their men are to them. It makes me feel for them wallahi.
:mjcry:

I actually sympathize with black women. I'm subscribed to tons of their channels on youtube and they always talk about how terrible their men are to them. It makes me feel for them wallahi.
:mjcry:
Well it depends, African American and Caribbean men are cooning to the max but African men tend to stick to their own women, even in the UK.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Black men are alpha males and have a lot of testosterone, they also have high confidence to approach any woman they want to. Also most women don’t turn down a hot black man.

As an African girl I have a thing for African American men:it0tdo8:

#Blackpower #Mandingopower #blackdontcrack
#FuckAfricanCoons

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Samaale women are black why shouldn’t a black man want to be with another black african samaale woman from mogadishu or hargaysa:williamswtf:
C4EE445B-A694-4CF7-BE24-E85C37D502B0.png

Look at these two black couple Masha Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts