Why do madows do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
France has the most blacks in Europe and the black men there are very sexy:banderas:
Booking my ticket right now:damedamn:

Belgium is also an interesting place demographically. I saw quite a few Tutsi former refugees there. They really do look Cushitic. It's not just an internet meme.

Belgium is also an interesting place demographically. I saw quite a few Tutsi former refugees there. They really do look Cushitic. It's not just an internet meme.
Belgium is the place I saw the most black man white woman couples. Followed by Portugal and France. Belgian girls really craving Madow gus kk.

Apollo

VIP
Belgium is the place I saw the most black man white woman couples. Followed by Portugal and France. Belgian girls really craving Madow gus kk.

I had a Portuguese colleague once. During a conversation, I asked whether he was partially Brazilian. I think he got pissed. The dude looked darker than any European I have ever seen.:dead:

I don't think you shouldn't limit yourself to just Somali guys, especially since, if I recall correctly, you live in an area with not many of them around.

If you find a guy who is willing to convert to Islam, is passionate about you and will treat you right, you should go for it. You can love your country and your people while being married to an ajnabi. :nvjpqts:
If you love something shouldn't you wanna perseve it?:mahubowtf:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You know one thing I noticed? There are hardly any Somalis in France. I wonder why. We are everywhere else in Western Europe. You would think it would be easier for us to live in France than Scandinavia and Holland because there is already a large African Muslim population there.

There’s a small Somali population who are mostly reer Djibouti. They more generous to refugees/ immigrants from former French colonies .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending