Why do madows do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a light skin Somali man with timo tilec hair and back in my high school I was fetished by all types of girls including mathows. Even my Instagram DM's are cursed by dh*los. I remember Anjabi girls bragging about having Somali boyfriends. In Canada and America it's very common for Somali men to date Anjabis but most of them end up marrying their own after leaving their Anjabi girlfriend, this is a stereotype now.

I don't know why insecure Somali girls are slandering us and calling us Indians when in Canada Indians are bullied but Somalis are respected? We obviously don't look the same.

I don't know if this is a U.K thing for y'all but Somali men seem to enjoy their different flavours over there according to proud man s like @AarHawd_7 and @Geeljire sanbuur
Lightskin boys were the wave back in the day, nowadays girls prefer darkskin men.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm still prefered today baby since I'm tall, built and good looking.
:manny:
tenor.gif

Apollo

VIP
Its facts wallahi:lolbron: Have you ever met an ajnabi that had a fetish for Somali boys? Never in my life kkk.

Men will f*ck anything. They have very low standards. Do you even realize this? Hence, no wonder foreign men will go after Somali women.

As for the inverse, women are gold diggers and since Somalis in the West are poor (applies to BOTH the women and men) this will affect the men more negatively in the sexual marketplace.

When Somali men do marry out, they generally get more quality spouses while Somali women have a higher ratio of criminal/ex-druggy 'revert' etc foreign husbands.

I'm a light skin Somali man with timo tilec hair and back in my high school I was fetishized by all types of girls including mathows. Even my Instagram DM's are cursed by dh*los. I remember Anjabi girls bragging about having Somali boyfriends. In Canada and America it's very common for Somali men to date Anjabis but most of them end up marrying their own after leaving their Anjabi girlfriend, this is a stereotype now.

I don't know why insecure Somali girls are slandering us and calling us Indians when in Canada Indians are bullied but Somali men are respected and wanted? We obviously don't look the same.

I don't know if this is a U.K thing for y'all but Somali men seem to enjoy their different flavours over there according to proud man s like @AarHawd_7 and @Geeljire sanbuur

Men will f*ck anything. They have very low standards. Do you even realize this? Hence, no wonder foreign men will go after Somali women.

As for the inverse, women are gold diggers and since Somalis in the West are poor (applies to BOTH the women and men) this will affect the men more negatively in the sexual marketplace.

When Somali men do marry out, they generally get more quality spouses while Somali women have a higher ratio of criminal/ex-druggy 'revert' etc foreign husbands.

I don't know why you all are spending so much of your precious time on the troll. Let her believe that all women are chasing after madows, as if we don't see the twitter beefs between stars and a gang of them begging and pulling the race-card to do a scene with a madow star. :kanyeshrug:

This is typically the only type of non-black woman most madows have access to:

image-6.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I don't know why you all are spending so much of your precious time on the troll. Let her believe that all women are chasing after madows, as if we don't see the twitter beefs between stars and a gang of them begging and pulling the race-card to do a scene with a madow star. :kanyeshrug:

This is typically the only type of non-black woman most madows have access to:

image-6.jpg

That was in the past (80s, 90s, 00s).

Lately, I have seen more Madows with relatively good looking white women, but I blame mainstream media brainwashing for this. You see black guy + white woman all over the media and advertisements. It is being pushed.

It has been heavily ingrained in them that white, or any other race closest to it is better. They specifically pursue East African women because it is easier to mask the self-hate. Most will accept the claim that their partners are still black. This allows them to maintain a form of racial pride while dating interracially.

Lately, I have seen more Madows with relatively good looking white women, but I blame mainstream media brainwashing for this. You see black guy + white woman all over the media and advertisements. It is being pushed.

Maybe it's different in the UK where unsurprisingly @NA9 is from, but I've been around North America and that pattern still holds pretty strongly. There are anomalies here and there, sure, but not nearly as prevalent as some people here think.

I would bet good money entertainers are definitely much more likely to engage in interracial relationships and other types of relationships that diverge from the norm in comparison to the general public. I don't think it's some kind of conspiracy or brainwashing, but rather that folks in the entertainment industry are generally less status-quo and more about pushing the boundaries than the general public.

Apollo

VIP
It has been heavily ingrained in them that white, or any other race closest to it is better. They specifically pursue East African women because it is easier to mask the self-hate. Most will accept the claim that their partners are still black. This allows them to maintain a form of racial pride while dating interracially.

The ones who go for Somali women usually don't care at all about race. Often they have dated outside their race before and they are those 'muh ummah', hipster/globalist, 'we-are-all-one' types.

I dont think the media has that much of an influence, there is just less taboo so people are free to date whatever race they want.

Apollo

VIP
I dont think the media has that much of an influence, there is just less taboo so people are free to date whatever race they want.

I don't want to get my tin foil hat on, but most people who control Hollywood are Ashkenazi Jews.

It is in their best interest that the West is highly diverse and disunited.

I don't want to get my tin foil hat on, but most people who control Hollywood are Ashkenazi Jews.
I know, but I dont think thats the reason why white girls date black men nowadays. That sounds like to me an excuse insecure white guys use. Nobody sees a few adverts of interracial couples and then goes “I want a black boyfriend now”. Its just that nowadays there is less of a taboo, and we live in big cities where whites and blacks easily mix.

The ones who go for Somali women usually don't care at all about race. Often they have dated outside their race before and they are those 'muh ummah', hipster/globalist, 'we-are-all-one' types.

I don't know man. I remember a while back there was a video of UK madow reverts crying that Bengali, Arab, Somali...etc parents would not let them marry their daughters, kkkkkkkkk. These same people actively avoid the West African descent muslimah. One Ummah is an excuse used to snag females from other races.

I don't know man. I remember a while back there was a video of UK madow reverts crying that Bengali, Arab, Somali...etc parents would not let them marry their daughters, kkkkkkkkk. These same people actively avoid the West African descent muslimah. One Ummah is an excuse used to snag females from other races.
True but there are hardly any West African Muslims in the UK. Small small minority.

Apollo

VIP
True but there are hardly any West African Muslims in the UK. Small small minority.

In France there are a lot. It's mini-Africa up there. You will enjoy it. Been to France recently? :siilaanyolaugh:

They have way more blacks than Germany. Always noticeable when I've visited both places.

In France, there are a lot. It's mini-Africa up there. You will enjoy it. Been to France recently? :siilaanyolaugh:

They have way more blacks than Germany. Always noticeable when I've visited both places.
France has the most blacks in Europe and the black men there are very sexy:banderas:
Booking my ticket right now:damedamn:

You know one thing I noticed? There are hardly any Somalis in France. I wonder why. We are everywhere else in Western Europe. You would think it would be easier for us to live in France than Scandinavia and Holland because there is already a large African Muslim population there.

Status
Not open for further replies.