Why do madows do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My good Yoruba friend is dating a reer Kismaayo lady. I'm so supportive of this beautiful relationship. :it0tdo8:
In this gynocentric western feminist society she will divorce rape him and have him pay child support and alimony while she lives the life and he slaves away im rooting for her you cant knock her hustle:ohhhdamn:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
In this gynocentric western feminist society she will divorce rape him and have him pay child support and alimony while she lives the life and he slaves away im rooting for her you cant knock her hustle:ohhhdamn:

she's got him in a spell wallahi, he's already talking about going on a vacation to Kismaayo. I had to tell him to wait till Madoobe is ousted. :browtf:

Shall I be brutally honest?
The reason why Somali women marry out more than Somali men is because they are considered the more attractive gender.
The reason why Madow men marry out more than madow women is because they are considered the more attractive gender.
The features that make xalimos more attractive in the eyes of the world (small nose, soft hair etc) are considered feminine on Somali men.
The features that make madow men more attractive in societies eyes (dark skin, kinky hair, muscles etc) are considered masculine on madow women.
This is the truth, not my opinion. I personally think Somali men and madow women are good looking but society thinks different.
People have a huge fetish for “East African women” but you wont hear the same for East African men.
Vice versa for West African men.

You clearly live on the internet or in a low-income working class bubble if you actually believe the above is true. But you're entitled to your opinion. :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
she's got him in a spell wallahi, he's already talking about going on a vacation to Kismaayo. I had to tell him to wait till Madoobe is ousted. :browtf:
Personally i dont intend to get married in the west so good luck to any farax playing russian roulette with his seed its a trap the tables are tilted the game is rigged family courts divorce courts view fathers as sperm donors so i aupport samaale xalimos and jabarti xalimos marrying to men from various races.

As the saying goes home is where the heart is:lawd:

World

VIP
You clearly live on the internet or in a low-income working class bubble if you actually believe the above is true. But you're entitled to your opinion. :manny:
I've never met someone as retarded as that girl

Curly/wavy/soft hair and a straight nose is a feminine feature

As if every single country outside sub saharan africa don't have those features

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did she get to you:chrisfreshhah::russ::lolbron:

Let it burn like usher baby i agree with her society dont find somali men and black women attractive:damn:

I've never met someone as retarded as that girl

Curly/wavy/soft hair and a straight nose is a feminine feature

As if every single country outside sub saharan africa don't have those features
My opinions are always stupid and disagreeable to yours
So why do you always take time out of your day to respond to them?:russ:
Just keep it moving saxib, you chat nonsense but I dont respond to your posts because I couldn’t care less about your opinions
Its nice to see I have fans though

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I deleted it, its too controversial of an opinion:mjlol:
19E2FE58-EAA0-40DD-A18F-97438A4C1B7D.png

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:

Ether the shii that makes your soul burn slow @ the ashy abdis @World @government @Factz @Futurist @Ferrari @nine @Inquisitive_ @abdiwarrior :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Its facts wallahi:lolbron: Have you ever met an ajnabi that had a fetish for Somali boys? Never in my life kkk.
I can personally tell you that having had many ajnabi chicks yes they do love off somali guys but truth be told somali guys wont marry them cause we somali guys are too attached to our culture and way of life.

Madow guys hate how they look so they will opt out to marry any female as long as she is not black but a somali guy like me who can get any ajnabi girl that i want i am looking to go back home and get married cause i want to preserve my religion, culture, language, ethnicity and way of life.. somali men are attracted to their women thats why we rarely marry out whereas madow men cant stand to look at themselves in the mirror.

I dont mean to brag laakinse i have been with arab, latina, mixed race, turkish, kurdish, Brazilian, indian, afghani, cadaan yet never the thought of settling down with an ajnabi has ever entered my mind i love my culture and language and dhaqan too much to throw it away like that thats why i am going back home to marry my cousin waa billahi towfiq

I can personally tell you that having had many ajnabi chicks yes they do love off somali guys but truth be told somali guys wont marry them cause we somali guys are too attached to our culture and way of life.

Madow guys hate how they look so they will opt out to marry any female as long as she is not black but a somali guy like me who can get any ajnabi girl that i want i am looking to go back home and get married cause i want to preserve my religion, culture, language, ethnicity and way of life.. somali men are attracted to their women thats why we rarely marry out whereas madow men cant stand to look at themselves in the mirror.

I dont mean to brag laakinse i have been with arab, latina, mixed race, turkish, kurdish, Brazilian, indian, afghani, cadaan yet never the thought of settling down with an ajnabi has ever entered my mind i love my culture and language and dhaqan too much to throw it away like that thats why i am going back home to marry my cousin waa billahi towfiq

You're a sad, sad delusional man. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending