Why do madows do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Its facts wallahi:lolbron: Have you ever met an ajnabi that had a fetish for Somali boys? Never in my life kkk.

Yes I have. African women here in Australia have a thing for Somali guys. However let's be honest, nobody has a fetish for Somali girls. Somali girls hide behind the term "East African girl" and gas themselves but the truth is that most people are referring to Habesha girls, not you. I swear, Somali girls are more likely to be bullied for being ugly than to be fetishised

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its facts wallahi:lolbron: Have you ever met an ajnabi that had a fetish for Somali boys? Never in my life kkk.

My bodycount disagrees, you know you are chattin shit now.

I’ve seen certain ajanabi girls who were obsessed with the Somali culture crashing Somali weddings were she knew every Abdi from ends. Cuz obviously nearly every Abdi ended up between her legs.

Yes I have. African women here in Australia have a thing for Somali guys. However let's be honest, nobody has a fetish for Somali girls. Somali girls hide behind the term "East African girl" and gas themselves but the truth is that most people are referring to Habesha girls, not you. I swear, Somali girls are more likely to be bullied for being ugly than to be fetishised

I’ve seen certain ajanabi girls who were obsessed with the Somali culture crashing Somali weddings were she knew every Abdi from ends. Cuz obviously nearly every Abdi ended up between her legs.

You mans are falling for the bait. :ohlord:

What race was this ajnabi girl?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What race was this ajnabi girl?

Indeed one Bengali and a half Jamaican half Moroccan ting. Especially the last one is well known. The mixed raced ting got pregnant at a Somali houseparty by a Faarax. Three months later the dude got married to some girl in Somalia and cut of his kid and his baby.

This is a well known story in North West London she is well known

Indeed one Bengali and a half Jamaican half Moroccan ting. Especially the last one is well known. The mixed raced ting got pregnant at a Somali houseparty by a Faarax. Three months later the dude got married to some girl in Somalia and cut of his kid and his baby.

This is a well known story in North West London she is well known
Wow, maybe I underestimated Abdis:cosbyhmm:

I know sis, the only Somali boys that get any play are the darkskin ones nobody wants a lightskin timo jilec Somali nigga.
Nah even the dark skin Somali/Indian guys are unfetishized cause of their features.

Madow looking Somali guys are probably the only ones fetishized, but everyone here has thin noses and looks Caucasian.
:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Nah even the dark skin Somali/Indian guys are unfethishized cause of their features.

Madow looking Somali guys are probably the only ones fetishized, but everyone here has thin noses and looks Caucasian.
:drakelaugh:
Wallahi youre right sis. Whenever you see Somali girls gassing up a Somali guy, he always looks slightly more Madow than the typical Abdi:pachah1:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Wallahi youre right sis. Whenever you see Somali girls gassing up a Somali guy, he always looks slightly more Madow than the typical Abdi:pachah1:

I remember listening in on a conversation between two girls wearing lander bracelets talking about how they wanna go on a trip to jilib, thought it was a strange choice at the time.

Why are madow men into literally every race of women other than their own? They're always chasing white and Latina women on the daily. But why do they pursue East African women too? I get so annoyed when they try approaching me.
:westbrookwtf:
Wallahi I'm not even male but I get triggered when I see Somali and even Ethiopian women with black men. Why are they throwing away their looks to pop out some more Madows? At least Arab and white men will give you cute kids.
:kanyehmm:
At this point, Bantu Expansion is inevitable.
:jcoleno:
I thought madow men hated black women. Why are East African women not included?

:draketf:
Yall complain about arab methods. At least they scare the girls half to death. Only weak fathers raise s! my mother would bury my sister if they did this let alone my father.

:gucciwhat:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't think you shouldn't limit yourself to just Somali guys, especially since, if I recall correctly, you live in an area with not many of them around.

If you find a guy who is willing to convert to Islam, is passionate about you and will treat you right, you should go for it. You can love your country and your people while being married to an ajnabi. :nvjpqts:
@CaliSomali
Don't listen to these worthless lies.
:faysalwtf:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I wouldn't mind doing a swap, they can have our women we'll take theirs :rejoice:

Somali women don't interest me, I love me some Southern African and West African women.
I knew you were Madow before but now you've exposed yourself to everyone. Stupid ape.
:hahaidiot:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I know sis, the only Somali boys that get any play are the darkskin ones nobody wants a lightskin timo jilec Somali nigga.

I'm a light skin Somali man with timo tilec hair and back in my high school I was fetishized by all types of girls including mathows. Even my Instagram DM's are cursed by dh*los. I remember Anjabi girls bragging about having Somali boyfriends. In Canada and America it's very common for Somali men to date Anjabis but most of them end up marrying their own after leaving their Anjabi girlfriend, this is a stereotype now.

I don't know why insecure Somali girls are slandering us and calling us Indians when in Canada Indians are bullied but Somali men are respected and wanted? We obviously don't look the same.

I don't know if this is a U.K thing for y'all but Somali men seem to enjoy their different flavours over there according to proud man s like @AarHawd_7 and @Geeljire sanbuur

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.