Why do gaalo people get in their feelings when you say you don’t celebrate Christmas?

Some of my coworkers act like I shot their mother when I tell them I don’t celebrate Christmas. So shocked and borderline offended. Like it’s not that serious fam. They’re always like “wow! what do you celebrate then???”

They’re so annoying with it too they’ll come up to me and ask me if I’ve started on my Christmas shopping or got my tree yet knowing good and well that I’m Muslim. I blame these timojilec people that celebrate Christmas even though their asses aint Christians now cadaans think every brown looking person celebrates Christmas

Some of my coworkers act like I shot their mother when I tell them I don’t celebrate Christmas. So shocked and borderline offended. Like it’s not that serious fam. They’re always like “wow! what do you celebrate then???”

They’re so annoying with it too they’ll come up to me and ask me if I’ve started on my Christmas shopping or got my tree yet knowing good and well that I’m Muslim. I blame these timojilec people that celebrate Christmas even though their asses aint Christians now cadaans think every brown looking person celebrates Christmas
They must have worked with liberal Muslims. I work with timo jilic who celebrate it and is all merry Christmas and I’m like bro wtf.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
You might as well start celebrating it now. Otherwise your kids or grandkids will be confused and feel left out of society. The godless atheists who reject Jesus celebrate it. I know some Muslims who now celebrate it. They shamelessly regard it as a secular holiday.

I'm putting up my lights this weekend and will get the tree in early December.

You might as well start celebrating it now. Otherwise your kids or grandkids will be confused and feel left out of society. The godless atheists who reject Jesus celebrate it. I know some Muslims who now celebrate it. They shamelessly regard it as a secular holiday.

It’s not secular it’s a Christian holiday and as a Muslim it’s not for us. Those people are just confused it is called Christ-mas (key word Christ) for a reason

Atheist trying to hijack Christmas is too funny. I work with the biggest atheist and this fool celebrate Christmas. He claims it’s not a religious holiday and he does it for his kids. People like you and him need to create your own holidays

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Atheist trying to hijack Christmas is too funny. I work with the biggest atheist and this fool celebrate Christmas. He claims it’s not a religious holiday and he does it for his kids. People like you and him need to create your own holidays

Christmas is the most important religious holiday for me. I don't need to create anything.

I have seen a rise in suburban Somalis celebrating it. The majority of Somali Gen Z's own kids will celebrate it themselves.

:drakekidding:

"Hijack"? People just see it as an opportunity to relax, be merry and spend time with friends and family.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:drakekidding:

"Hijack"? People just see it as an opportunity to relax, be merry and spend time with friends and family.

Shouldn't need some "special" date on a calendar to do such things. Live a regularly merry, family oriented life and if that's difficult for some reason then sit down and plan a way for it not to be someday.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Festivus for the rest of us!!!

Christmas is the most important religious holiday for me. I don't need to create anything.

I have seen a rise in suburban Somalis celebrating it. The majority of Somali Gen Z's own kids will celebrate it themselves.
Do you celebrate ciid? Gen Z Somalis don’t know sh1t about Christmas so stop lying

I know it's a "christian" holiday, but so many of the traditions are actually pagan. My favourite thing about christmas is the fact I get time off work .

I also don't know any Gen Z Somalis that celebrate xmas

I know it's a "christian" holiday, but so many of the traditions are actually pagan. My favourite thing about christmas is the fact I get time off work .

I know zoomers get a lot of flak but saying the celebrate the brith of Christ is a bit much lol
:nahgirl:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You should see the look on their faces when I tell them I don't celebrate my birthdays either.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I know zoomers get a lot of flak but saying the celebrate the brith of Christ is a bit much lol
:nahgirl:

Do you celebrate ciid? Gen Z Somalis don’t know sh1t about Christmas so stop lying

I said Gen Z's kids will celebrate it way more. Make sure you read things over at least three times before responding please. Don't spread information. I know it's hard to resist to try to one up the khayin but integrity matters.

Oh really? :comeon:

Yes really. You people should travel to other places in your holidays other than going to Somalia. Diversify your trips. I believe all of you I quoted are in Salafi UK. You have no clue what happens in other diaspora communities. There are also Somalis who have dogs and hoyoos who drink wine at home and kids and adults celebrate Halloween.

For example, here is a famous Somali Muslim restaurant owner who wished a Merry Christmas everyday to his customers and had Christmas decorations year round.

His big smile, which always greeted customers to his restaurant, was infectious. No matter what day it was, you were bound to hear Marco say “Merry Christmas” in a conversation with him. You could say it was his mantra.

“People wait until Dec. 25 to call you and say ‘Merry Christmas,’ ” Abdi told the Herald several years ago.

“For me, every day is Merry Christmas. My father told me that you are born with nothing and you die with nothing and every day between is Christmas. When you die you’re not going to take anything with you. My gift to you is happiness.”

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
For example, here is a famous Somali Muslim restaurant owner who wished a Merry Christmas everyday to his customers and had Christmas decorations year round.

That’s called common sense.

If I was in India, I would hang up Diwali decorations.

Doesn’t mean that I celebrate Diwali, it’s just I am being respectful of people that celebrate it.

Trending