Why do gaalo people get in their feelings when you say you don’t celebrate Christmas?

That’s called common sense.

If I was in India, I would hang up Diwali decorations.

Doesn’t mean that I celebrate Diwali, it’s just I am being respectful of people that celebrate it.
Does that mean those who don’t are being disrespectful! A business owner don’t do it out of respect, but to gain customers btw

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
That’s called common sense.

If I was in India, I would hang up Diwali decorations.

Doesn’t mean that I celebrate Diwali, it’s just I am being respectful of people that celebrate it.

You didn't read the article or what I wrote. I know people from his clan in my gobol who know him. He celebrated Christmas at home.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Does that mean those who don’t are being disrespectful! A business owner don’t do it out of respect, but to gain customers btw

Yeah, he wants to gain customers.

What I mean is that he wants to respect their sensibilities which in turn keeps them at his place of business.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You didn't read the article or what I wrote. I know people from his clan in my gobol who know him. He celebrated Christmas at home.

I am speaking generally.

Any business owner with common sense will put up Christmas decorations and say merry Christmas.

I don’t even own a business and I tell people merry Christmas.

I am speaking generally.

Any business owner with common sense will put up Christmas decorations and say merry Christmas.

Kissing ass will not get you far in life. Gaalo don’t respect ass kissing and actually respect people who stand their ground. Perfect example is the cricket racism scandal in Uk

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I am speaking generally.

Do you wish them Merry Christmas 365 days a year?

If I knew the answer I wouldn’t ask. Eid is a festival time….do you join in with your fellow Somalis?

Out of respect, I'll take a family or two out for lunch and dinner when they celebrate Eid and buy their kids toys. They might offer me xalwa and Somali cookies. That's about it.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Kissing ass will not get you far in life. Gaalo don’t respect ass kissing and actually respect people who stand their ground. Perfect example is the cricket racism scandal in Uk

I don’t kiss ass.

My gaalo friends say eid mubarak to me and I say merry Christmas or happy Diwali to them.

It ain’t about ass kissing but being a decent human being.

You telling me that you never said “Merry Christmas” to anyone...

Wallahi Trump was right, the “Muslamics” have too much sway in the workplace.

:mjlol:
If some says merry Christmas I say you too. I never start that sh1t because they know I’m Muslim. But out of respect I say you too. I also never had a haaland say eid mubarak to me and if they did I would look at them weirdly. People can coexist and still have their own ways. You remind me of a childhood friend I had who did everything to fit in with gaalo for years until they all dropped him and he had his wake up call. Went to Africa and married a Somali girl. You will get your wake up call one day. Universal rule in the world. No one respect a person with no conviction and you seem to be trying to please everyone and stand for nothing. People can see that

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You telling me that you never said “Merry Christmas” to anyone...

Wallahi Trump was right, the “Muslamics” have too much sway in the workplace.

:mjlol:

He's from the UK. The Sunni community there is very fundamentalist. If you enter the washroom with your right foot, you will be viciously verbally attacked. You are monitored like a hawk when it comes to anything you do and almost everyone is an unofficial Islamic police person. It feels like living under ISIS.

Kratos

Sonder
They’re so annoying with it too they’ll come up to me and ask me if I’ve started on my Christmas shopping or got my tree yet knowing good and well that I’m Muslim. I blame these timojilec people that celebrate Christmas even though their asses aint Christians now cadaans think every brown looking person celebrates Christmas
Surely this is solely an American thing. Curious to know if anyone from other diasporas has experienced this because I have never.

He's from the UK. The Sunni community there is very fundamentalist. If you enter the washroom with your right foot, you will be viciously verbally attacked. You are monitored like a hawk when it comes to anything you do and almost everyone is an unofficial Islamic police person. It feels like living under ISIS.
Warya ass bandit. Stop talking shit

Trending

Latest posts