Why do gaalo people get in their feelings when you say you don’t celebrate Christmas?

I've always liked Christmas, it's nice. I obviously don't go all out with the tree and presents but just the holiday and festivities are lovely.
People are generally nicer and more generous this time of the year. And there is a lot of PL football. Other than that fvck Christmas

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People are generally nicer and more generous this time of the year. And there is a lot of PL football. Other than that fvck Christmas
You dont have to say “fcxx” Christmas Islam doesnt allow us to denigrate other religions. Dont celebrate though that is haram also. Islam is a middle path alhamdullilah.

That's why I stick with a simple "happy holidays". That encompasses all of the holidays like Christmas, New Year, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa, etc.

Some of my coworkers act like I shot their mother when I tell them I don’t celebrate Christmas. So shocked and borderline offended. Like it’s not that serious fam. They’re always like “wow! what do you celebrate then???”

They’re so annoying with it too they’ll come up to me and ask me if I’ve started on my Christmas shopping or got my tree yet knowing good and well that I’m Muslim. I blame these timojilec people that celebrate Christmas even though their asses aint Christians now cadaans think every brown looking person celebrates Christmas

Technically they can, considering Christmas is actually celebrating Krishnas birthday, it’s all idol worship at the end of the day

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Some of my coworkers act like I shot their mother when I tell them I don’t celebrate Christmas. So shocked and borderline offended. Like it’s not that serious fam. They’re always like “wow! what do you celebrate then???”

They’re so annoying with it too they’ll come up to me and ask me if I’ve started on my Christmas shopping or got my tree yet knowing good and well that I’m Muslim. I blame these timojilec people that celebrate Christmas even though their asses aint Christians now cadaans think every brown looking person celebrates Christmas
It rare to see such a relatable comment/post on this site

They must have worked with liberal Muslims. I work with timo jilic who celebrate it and is all merry Christmas and I’m like bro wtf.
This. Speaking generally is it just me or are hindus/buddhist so much more secular than people of monotheistic faith? I had a Buddhist friend in high school that celebrated christmas and when I asked him why he said "they don't really care about that stuff", really nogs the joggin.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Timojilec don’t gaf they’ll put up a whole tree in their houses and celebrate like it’s their holiday too cajeeb
You should see them on Halloween here in the states , dressing the kids up to be devils and ghouls .

Timosoft are truly defeated by Britannia

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You seem to dismiss every place a lot of Somalis live if it doesn’t suit your narrative. We live amongst Somalis and know Somali culture to know Somalis don’t celebrate Christmas. There are certain things Somalis do like drink and drugs. But funny enough they don’t fvck with pork and Christmas.
This gaal is doing what gaal do best: lying and manipulating for their own agenda

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You telling me that you never said “Merry Christmas” to anyone...

Wallahi Trump was right, the “Muslamics” have too much sway in the workplace.

:mjlol:
Nonody says eid mubarak to me so I ain’t say no merry Christmas. I might happy holiday a few jews.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nonody says eid mubarak to me so I ain’t say no merry Christmas. I might happy holiday a few jews.

I get that.

It’s a case by case basis. Those that say Eid Mubarak to me or happy Eid will get a merry Christmas.

You should see them on Halloween here in the states , dressing the kids up to be devils and ghouls .

Timosoft are truly defeated by Britannia
indianpolishingshoes.jpg

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

I said Gen Z's kids will celebrate it way more. Make sure you read things over at least three times before responding please. Don't spread information. I know it's hard to resist to try to one up the khayin but integrity matters.

Yes really. You people should travel to other places in your holidays other than going to Somalia. Diversify your trips. I believe all of you I quoted are in Salafi UK. You have no clue what happens in other diaspora communities. There are also Somalis who have dogs and hoyoos who drink wine at home and kids and adults celebrate Halloween.

For example, here is a famous Somali Muslim restaurant owner who wished a Merry Christmas everyday to his customers and had Christmas decorations year round.

Sounds like a wonderful man, I just read the whole thing. I've never been to his restaurant, I live in Edmonton, i'll make sure to pay a visit next time i go to Calgary
AUN

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Cultural exhibitions from a pre-PC era vs wiping a white man's crusty foot, quit your victim mentality pls, its really off-putting :childplease:

Bro, it was straight up called human zoos. They were used to add credibility to “race science”, you know the thing Hitler became famous for.

Idk why Somalis try white washing their colonial past. Look at China, it was barely colonised yet they called it “humiliation” and it drove them to development.

You can only improve if you abandon your pride.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Bro, it was straight up called human zoos. They were used to add credibility to “race science”, you know the thing Hitler became famous for.

Idk why Somalis try white washing their colonial past. Look at China, it was barely colonised yet they called it “humiliation” and it drove them to development.

You can only improve if you abandon your pride.

Yet you look down on labourers and men who work with their hands , you have to much pride and think to highly of yourself considering your a Somali with colonial past , you need to Humble yourself .

Even tho you think highly of yourself in a world of void , if you want to improve you must abandon your pride .

Abandon the pride and the victimhood that brews in your mind .

Also go outside your on here 24/7

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yet you look down on labourers and men who work with their hands , you have to much pride and think to highly of yourself considering your a Somali with colonial past , you need to Humble yourself .

Even tho you think highly of yourself in a world of void , if you want to improve you must abandon your pride .

Abandon the pride and the victimhood that brews in your mind .

Also go outside your on here 24/7

When have I looked down on labourers?

Also, I’m on a gap-half year during a pandemic. There’s really nothing better to do.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
When have I looked down on labourers?

Also, I’m on a gap-half year during a pandemic. There’s really nothing better to do.
Go into the forest a meditate or go for a walk early morning or late at night it will revive your soul .

Happy life