Why do (African) ethnic minority women who are climbing the political ladder like Candace Owens Ilhan Omar marry white men?

Asian women too. Is it because they believe this is the only way they can be accepted? Brazy
Personally, I think it's just statistics. If the majority of the people are white, then the odds are you'll connect more with a white person.

Ex. You're in an industry/neighborhood where 75% are white and 25% are other minorities. 3 out of every 4 people you meet is white. Obviously, you'll probably form a deeper connection with a white person if they're the majority of the people you meet.

Of course there are definitely self hating people. But there's probably more explanations.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s undeniable that wealthy black men marry out more than wealthy black women but in politics it’s different. Recently, both Republican and Democrat Black women marry out at a higher rate than Black men. I wonder why that is, Latinas are the same and Asian women would never be caught dead without an ugly white man towering over them.

It does bother me, especially Democrats. Complaining about racism day and night but getting in their bed at night. I don’t like it, very performative to me.
:mjdontkno:

It’s undeniable that wealthy black men marry out more than wealthy black women but in politics it’s different. Recently, both Republican and Democrat Black women marry out at a higher rate than Black men. I wonder why that is, Latinas are the same and Asian women would never be caught dead without an ugly white man towering over them.

It does bother me, especially Democrats. Complaining about racism day and night but getting in their bed at night. I don’t like it, very performative to me.
They want to be colonized (under the sheets)
:mjswag:

Yeah the hypocrisy is what stands out to me the most

Asian women too. Is it because they believe this is the only way they can be accepted? Brazy
They play their respective ethnicities, they’re poster women for the Democratic Party since they push this whole women empowerment/ethnic minority agenda. They don’t get any say at the table, neither are they good politicians, just Machiavellian and status chasing types. Ilhan omar fooled the Somali community the same way Tlaib fooled the Palestinian/arab community. Do you think someone who openly attends gay parades would be married to a Muslim? No. This isn’t interesting in the least.

You know, funny enough 83% of black men who make over 100k a year marry black where as only 78% of black women who make 100k/year marry black. I don’t really think that black men are all that race loyal but most non white people in the west are white worshipping, if white men and women were even 30% interested in marrying ethnics, this shit would’ve looked like Brazil by now, for example Indian men are even more white and light skin worshipping than uncle ruckus, but most white woman would commit suicide before being seen out on the street with a rajeet so you don’t see many Indian men with white women.

attash

Amaan Duule

Liberal colored women who complain about racism and white men all the time are usually really thirsty for them. It's the reason why white men live rent-free in their heads 24/7. It's like how little kids hide the fact that they have a crush on someone by pretending to hate them.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Because cadaans are better. Let's not cope here.

I like @Angelina dearly, but would throw her to the curb for Margot Robbie. The game's the game.

Also, if you are staying in the West, you have to either go native or go home hombre. Anything else is lying to yourself

Because cadaans are better. Let's not cope here.

I like @Angelina dearly, but would throw her to the curb for Margot Robbie. The game's the game.

Also, if you are staying in the West, you have to either go native or go home hombre. Anything else is lying to yourself
Lol, at least you’re admitting it. Also I’m married so keep your love and chase after cadaans as much as possible.

Personally I don’t think Margo is better looking than me.

It Is What It Is GIF by The Roku Channel

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Especially the pro black ones 😂 always dating or marrying non blacks.

It's the same for prominent black men in the politicial environment or in activist circles. Cheikh Anta Diop married a white woman; Frederick Douglass married a white woman; Cornel West is married to a white woman.

Last edited:
Ilhan is different, all four of her ex-husbands were Somali, and she’s married to the hebrew guy for political reasons.

Trending

Latest posts