Why do Afars look so scary?

Do Afars look like Somalis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Djibout is a weird place, the moment I landed and was waiting outside the airport I was asked my tribe by an airport worker. Like immediately. :faysalwtf::mjlol:
Yeah Djibouti is a very odd place.

Even the Afars there ask for your qaabil if they found out your Somali.
If you reply with "Issa", they give you a hugggee dirty look and walk off.

:lolbron:

Afar still practise their primitive culture that pre-date Islam.

• Like sharpening their teeth.
  • Drinking cow blood
  • Beating their women up
  • Their women show their breast.
  • FGM
@CaliSomali Stop thirsting over Afar men. Nacaalad baa ku taala danyeer ki ku dhalay

Did you forget they beat their women up once a day? :childplease:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some women like an abusive husband.
If they don't get a good beat up once or twice a day they become a like an aggressive xalimo with bad attitude.

Sambuus

Inactive
I could see myself having his babies.....the only downside is, while i can imagine the sex will be good, i am conflicted as to want to have dark skin babies. :(

92ec464168ab7ec7ef9bedd0db3087a4.jpg
What’s wrong with being dark?:birdman:

Sambuus

Inactive
These pagans are truly terrifying wallahi. Look at how they sharpen their teeth.
:mjhaps:
afar-tribe-woman-with-sharpened-teeth-assaita-afar-regional-state-E733KR.jpg

vj6hko7mr9pr712zw4kx.jpg

Apparently we're related to them more than Oromos.
:what:
There's something a bit off about their faces. They look somewhat strange to me.
:cosbyhmm:
49-afar-boy-at-the-market-of-assaita-ethiopia-joseph.jpg

portrait-afar-woman-14603310.jpg

It's like some uncanny feeling where I'm staring into a face that resembles Somalis, but doesn't at the same time.
:damn:
I think Oromos resemble us more. We need our resident Djiboutians and SSpot human biology experts @Apollo and @Nilotufian to tell us what's up with these Afars.
:damnmusic:
Don't they look kind of spooky? I don't even think we resemble other Cushitic people that much. What's up with that?
:hmm:
giphy.gif
Why is every thread you own about people’s faces and their dhaaqan? You seem like a bully, you must be very angry and ugly if all you do is to comment about looks:drakewtf::umwhat:

I've rethought getting an Afar husband. This would have been my wedding day. :nahgirl:

Sad to admit, but these are Oromos(Karrayyu) who live in the same region as the Afar.

The only way to tell the difference between the 2 besides the language is the hair. Afar usually have curly long hair, while Karrayyu have the Afro going on.

VIP
Why is every thread you own about people’s faces and their dhaaqan? You seem like a bully, you must be very angry and ugly if all you do is to comment about looks:drakewtf::umwhat:

They're widely considered to be bottom of the barrel so they need ppl beneath them so they can feel better. See black ppl bashing

who is you?
:kodaksmiley:
I make fun threads that people want to see, if you don’t like them, make your own boring ass ones that no one wants to reply to. Gtfo out my thread. You’re from boring ass fobland Scandinavia anyways. You’re probably fat and wear a burqa. Did talking about looks trigger you?
:camby:

Sambuus

Inactive
who is you?
:kodaksmiley:
I make fun threads that people want to see, if you don’t like them, make your own boring ass ones that no one wants to reply to. Gtfo out my thread. You’re from boring ass fobland Scandinavia anyways. You’re probably fat and wear a burqa. Did talking about looks trigger you?
:camby:
I’m fat? Says the one who lives in the world’s most obese country, dummie. Why you be making stupid ass threads about people’s looks, the reason afar look like they do is because god made them like that. Yes, i’m from Sweden and this fob country gives us free health care and we come back alive after school. Not like the US where black people and schools get shot daily:drakelaugh: Why won’t you just go back to your Hannah Montana double life, cause isn’t that what the Mali girls in the US do anyways?:manny::damn:
F you and your desperate ass threads, B*tches like you is the ones i beat up on a daily basis:birdman:

Last edited:
I’m fat? Says the one who lives in the world’s most obese country, dummie. Why you be making stupid ass threads about people’s looks, the reason afar look like they do is because god made them like that. Yes, i’m from Sweden and this fob country gives us free health care and we come back alive after school. Not like the US where black people and schools get shot daily:drakelaugh: Why won’t you just go back to your Hannah Montana double life, cause isn’t that what the Mali girls in the US do anyways?:manny::damn:
F you and your desperate ass threads, B*tches like you is the ones i beat up on a daily basis:birdman:
I thought the cadaans in Scandi-land taught y’all some good English. Look back to what I was saying in the thread. I wasn’t calling Afars ugly, far from it, I was only saying that they don’t seem to resemble Somalis all that much to me. Read carefully next time naaya.
:childplease:
And quit acting hard. I see dozens of harder people in grocery stores in Compton or Oakland. Who’s scared of fobs wearing jilbabs in Scandinavia?
:hillarybiz:

Not at all. His hair is on point, and he has a jiini beauty on the face that pulls u to him. A masculine presence that is lascivious without effort.. (yes, i expect u to look up that word)
i know what the definition of "lascivious" but even if i didn't know it, what would that mean for you or to you?
you seem to suffer from the dunning kruger effect like many Somalis :francis: not surprised

the lack of quality education in the early formative years of a somali, coupled with the low iq levels prevalent in certain small time clans in the race, we as somali often feel the need to overcompensate for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts