Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf !!!
La xowla
now afars
3ltieckh2woz-1.jpg

@CaliSomali
Huuno
So I'll cut you some slack. I think you've been quite kind , e.g.
You and the afar hubby were arguing about who'll eating hysterically the corn first , he slapped you back. Especially beating women lead to change in behaviour SO, don't be thristy to sharpen your teeths to graze off corn and be karbaashed daily as it is one of their tradition.
CCCD960A-E8E9-4E87-A051-BCDA21668E52.jpeg

Last edited:
Wtf !!!
La xowla
now afars
View attachment 63678

@CaliSomali
Huuno
So I'll cut you some slack. I think you've been quite kind , e.g.
You and the afar hubby were arguing about who'll eating hysterically the corn first , he slapped you back. Especially women beating lead to change in human behaviour SO, why you thristy to sharpen your teeths to graze off corn and be karbaashed daily as it is one of their tradition.
View attachment 63679
I've rethought getting an Afar husband. This would have been my wedding day. :nahgirl:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I wish we could go back to our roots like our Afar brothers. Somali men looked way hotter wearing traditional clothes.
8fce2e46c887795fcca33541e2f1ef50.jpg

:rejoice:
My favorite picture of Somali male tradional clothing is this.

2ea705968924716769357775d2f1350f.jpg

(If you did not know, those feathers on there head is there because it represents the number of men they killed in battle.)

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
These pagans are truly terrifying wallahi. Look at how they sharpen their teeth.
:mjhaps:
afar-tribe-woman-with-sharpened-teeth-assaita-afar-regional-state-E733KR.jpg

vj6hko7mr9pr712zw4kx.jpg

Apparently we're related to them more than Oromos.
:what:
There's something a bit off about their faces. They look somewhat strange to me.
:cosbyhmm:
49-afar-boy-at-the-market-of-assaita-ethiopia-joseph.jpg

portrait-afar-woman-14603310.jpg

It's like some uncanny feeling where I'm staring into a face that resembles Somalis, but doesn't at the same time.
:damn:
I think Oromos resemble us more. We need our resident Djiboutians and SSpot human biology experts @Apollo and @Nilotufian to tell us what's up with these Afars.
:damnmusic:
Don't they look kind of spooky? I don't even think we resemble other Cushitic people that much. What's up with that?
:hmm:
giphy.gif
So, a few photo from the net makes you to judge them of how they look...interesting:cosbyhmm:

We both know your american a$$ knows nothing about Afars:siilaanyolaugh:

Esp a Cali girl:draketf:

Serious question, Ever met one of them irl? I bet the answer will be NO:browtf:

I could see myself having his babies.....the only downside is, while i can imagine the sex will be good, i am conflicted as to want to have dark skin babies. :(

92ec464168ab7ec7ef9bedd0db3087a4.jpg
he has the typical somali guy hair, not too afro nappy, not too curly somewhere in the middle so if u got a good hair, he wouldn't f*ck up the hair genes and give ur girls nappy as hair.
but my shit is afro as f*ck

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
he has the typical somali guy hair, not too afro nappy, not too curly somewhere in the middle so if u got a good hair, he wouldn't f*ck up the hair genes and give ur girls nappy as hair.
but my shit is afro as f*ck

Not at all. His hair is on point, and he has a jiini beauty on the face that pulls u to him. A masculine presence that is lascivious without effort.. (yes, i expect u to look up that word)

Not at all. His hair is on point, and he has a jiini beauty on the face that pulls u to him. A masculine presence that is lascivious without effort.. (yes, i expect u to look up that word)
so his hair type is not found in somali guys??

These pagans are truly terrifying wallahi. Look at how they sharpen their teeth.
:mjhaps:
afar-tribe-woman-with-sharpened-teeth-assaita-afar-regional-state-E733KR.jpg

vj6hko7mr9pr712zw4kx.jpg

Apparently we're related to them more than Oromos.
:what:
There's something a bit off about their faces. They look somewhat strange to me.
:cosbyhmm:
49-afar-boy-at-the-market-of-assaita-ethiopia-joseph.jpg

portrait-afar-woman-14603310.jpg

It's like some uncanny feeling where I'm staring into a face that resembles Somalis, but doesn't at the same time.
:damn:
I think Oromos resemble us more. We need our resident Djiboutians and SSpot human biology experts @Apollo and @Nilotufian to tell us what's up with these Afars.
:damnmusic:
Don't they look kind of spooky? I don't even think we resemble other Cushitic people that much. What's up with that?
:hmm:
giphy.gif
the guys got hair and look decent but unhygienic
the girls are soo ugly i wouldn't touch them with a stick

That’s fascinating.

We need to re-unite and form a Alpha-Cushitic nation

Slooooowww dooowwnn sxb, Can Somalis even unite in the one country they have? Plus what is a term like "Cushite" to a geeljire or the Afars you see above? Do Afars even like coming under Somalis in Djibouti? and your talking about a Cushitic superstate where they'll be laangaab and have to follow the majority (Us Somalis)?

Growing up my mum’s bestie who I assumed was Somali throughout my childhood was actually Djiboutian Afar :ohhh: spoke Somali and everything.

I remember reading a post either somewhere on this site or Somnet and one of the users said that the Afars/Canfars in Djibouti understood somali, but out of Pride, choose not to speak it and instead converse with somalis in the French language . Tbh, I don't blame them, I would too.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I remember reading a post either somewhere on this site or Somnet and one of the users said that the Afars/Canfars in Djibouti understood somali, but out of Pride, choose not to speak it and instead converse with somalis in the French language. Tbh, I don't blame them, I would too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo you’ve been to Djibouti before, could you tell the difference between Somalis and Afars? Because I can’t.

I honestly couldn't, I kept mistaking the two groups (Afars & Somalis) on the streets of Djibouti city. The first time I was there I expected everyone to speak Somali and learned the hard way that many don't.

Amharas, Oromos, and obviously Yemenis were easier to spot/tel apart. They also live in Djibout city.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I honestly couldn't, I kept mistaking the two groups (Afars & Somalis) on the streets of Djibouti city. The first time I was there I expected everyone to speak Somali and learned the hard way that many don't.

Amharas, Oromos, and obviously Yemenis were easier to spot/tel apart. They also live in Djibout city.
Lol I can't imagine how awkward that would have been.:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.