Why do Afars look so scary?

Do Afars look like Somalis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no room for this Afar custom savagery. If they live in Somalia soil, we will conquer them and make them Muslims. We will whip them if we have to .

Thats a bit out there. Daydreaming about whipping them and then sleeping with them.

Very erm saucy.....actually disturbing is the right word to use.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Afar still practise their primitive culture that pre-date Islam.

• Like sharpening their teeth.
  • Drinking cow blood
  • Beating their women up
  • Their women show their breast.
  • FGM
@CaliSomali Stop thirsting over Afar men. Nacaalad baa ku taala danyeer ki ku dhalay

Did you forget they beat their women up once a day? :childplease:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That video was not bad at all.

That cadaan female was being a coward lol. Legit crying over a goat getting killed as for food.:chrisfreshhah:

Also, according to what my Hoyo told me a while back, some Somalis used to sharpen there teeth too. She said "south Djibouti iyo Ethiopia" probably Isaa's. So us Dir take the L.:mjlol:

Putting the whole point of the video to one side....

But daaammnn when they speak, they sound so Somali, like they have that Waqooyi twang to it (Waqooyi = SL/Djibouti/Hawd/Shinile,Jigjiga,Dagaxbuur regions) . I felt like I understood what they were saying but at the same time not understanding a thing, I know that sounds weird.

Their language doesn't seem that hard to master as well, well from the standpoint of a Somali speaker that is.

• Drinking cow blood
  • Beating their women up
  • FGM
@CaliSomali Stop thirsting over Afar men. Nacaalad baa ku taala danyeer ki ku dhalay

@CaliSomali is an amazing human being. I could tell that her heart is so clean. She doesn't carry any malice towards anyone.
We have to protect her from the vampire blood sucking Xalimoids.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your a racist/colorist ?? Why do you care if your child has darkskin. Plus Somalis are a weird group anyway, in one family the range of skin tones can vary immensely. I've got a friend who's both parents are both naturally lightskin, and this nigga came out darkskin (Yes he looks like both his parents, no he's not adopted).

i cant help it, i am a colorist

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Putting the whole point of the video to one side....

But daaammnn when they speak, they sound so Somali, like they have that Waqooyi twang to it (Waqooyi = SL/Djibouti/Hawd/Shinile,Jigjiga,Dagaxbuur regions) . I felt like I understood what they were saying but at the same time not understanding a thing, I know that sounds weird.

Their language doesn't seem that hard to master as well, well from the standpoint of a Somali speaker that is.

Somali, Afar and Saho were one people about three thousand years ago until we split and formed our own language groups. They are related to us but we're more modern and civilized.

Read this book: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...jAA#v=onepage&q=somali, afar and saho&f=false

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These pagans are truly terrifying wallahi. Look at how they sharpen their teeth.
:mjhaps:
afar-tribe-woman-with-sharpened-teeth-assaita-afar-regional-state-E733KR.jpg

vj6hko7mr9pr712zw4kx.jpg

Apparently we're related to them more than Oromos.
:what:
There's something a bit off about their faces. They look somewhat strange to me.
:cosbyhmm:
49-afar-boy-at-the-market-of-assaita-ethiopia-joseph.jpg

portrait-afar-woman-14603310.jpg

It's like some uncanny feeling where I'm staring into a face that resembles Somalis, but doesn't at the same time.
:damn:
I think Oromos resemble us more. We need our resident Djiboutians and SSpot human biology experts @Apollo and @Nilotufian to tell us what's up with these Afars.
:damnmusic:
Don't they look kind of spooky? I don't even think we resemble other Cushitic people that much. What's up with that?
:hmm:
giphy.gif

Afars are darker than the average Somali but they look like Somalis. My father's daughter from another woman (who is afari) is light skin because of her mom and she looks like a typical somali.
They are cool people!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

• Drinking cow blood
  • Beating their women up
  • FGM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FGM? Somalis still do it to women lmaoo

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's been significantly reduced waryaa. Now we only do it in secret. :hillarybiz:

Any source of what you claim? Somalia is still a hell land and i don't think it's "reduced" lmao! we are savages and still fighting each other over tribes and clans. Afars don't.

They look much better than Somalis in my view.

Afar women look better than Somali women easily. Check out this music video:

This song was actually nice to listen too, and the women did look attractive. Interesting to see that they also wear diracs like Somali women do.

Any source of what you claim? Somalia is still a hell land and i don't think it's "reduced" lmao! we are savages and still fighting each other over tribes and clans. Afars don't.

Most major cities and towns don't do it. By the way, it's mainly women who are keeping the tradition alive. Most men aren't even involved.
We don't get involved in pussy politics.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Most major cities and towns don't do it. By the way, it's mainly women who are keeping the tradition alive. Most men aren't even involved.
We don't get involved in pussy politics.

So? Women do it, so? This tradition is still alive in Somalia and don't say that it's only in the rural places when many women have been through this sh*t. It's a part of our culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.